Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member

Exclamation no more GHB for me..

thought I should tell my story a bit, and i also have a question about canadian laws and juice..

friday night, hitting the GHB heavily, bad mistake, woke up to adrenaline shots in the ER with several doc/nurses and a few cops..

the cops went threw my bag obviously, and they found a little weed, which they didnt care about, then they found my 5 sided pinkies and ALL my anti-estrogens for the cycle.

the cop filled out this thing, saying if anything they took was legal in CANADA, that i could get it back. He took the dbol and anti-e's

what are my chances of getting back the dbol? i think anti-e's are not illegal in anyway. And I also claimed they were for personal use only.

if i do get back say the anti-e's (and hopefully dbol) how would i? do they send in the mail or.... ?

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    I don't think you'll be getting any of what they took back. Chalk it up as a loss and just be thankful you're alive and well.

No flame Ironhorse but, you just had a near death experience and you're worried about some anti-e's and Dbols?

Anyway It's good to hear that you're alright.

xxxl83

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    i suppose your right to "flame" that, but in canada the laws are quite different and im hoping for atleast the anti-estrogens.

i guess your right xxxl83, lol

BIG R is offline Member
    You will never see either of them again! I know that from 1st hand experience. You are lucky that you escaped with your life lets not be too greedy here.

GHB is a item that should be used very carefully. I've had friends take too mush as you did, they ended up the same way, in the hospital.

Juice is a big thing to take on as well....my best advice is not to have, "Too many Vices" in your life. Your liver can only handle soo much then problems will occur.

You will also find that the the people that win and take this BB'ing to the limit know thier human limits.......

Be more careful next time.

R

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    There is probably a 50/50 chance you'll get some if not all of your stuff back. Canadian juice laws are pretty lax compared to the US.

BigAndy69 is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't even bother...

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    According to what I've studied in law class pertaining to Canadian law, me being canadian and all, it's legal to possess schedule 4 drugs, schedule 4 drugs being controlled substances for therapeutic use. Trafficking them on the other hand, is NOT legal.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    You can get it back..

After you get a lawyer, fill out a bunch of paperwork and bug them every week for 6 months....

Not worth it...

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, glad to hear ur still with us!! Buuuuuut this is one of the many reasons why i advise people NOT to take GHB. Bad stuff IMO.

OG

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by BigAndy69
    I wouldn't even bother...
    I agree

JohnnyB

Thread Information