zidane is offline New Member

to all senior memebers - guidance required

i have just finished a cycle of decca wk1-6 250 mg/per wk and wk 7-11 300mg/per wk. I took my last shot 3 weeks ago and have been on clen for the last 2 weeks at 100mcg a day. I trained hard and diet was clean (protein 240gm,carbs 300gm and fat 30gm) put on 5kg. I was 94kg when is started and am 6ft 4inches tall. Results were not spectuclar but i was cautious being my first cycle. I have kept some strength and muscle gain even though my body weight has dropped back to 95kg. I did get deca dick but iy seems to be getting better and i had a acne outbreak across arms,shoulders and back (using minicycline and retin a cream). Testicles inhibition was around 35% and i haven't been able to get clomid . I want to start my next cycle in 3 weeks time (6 weeks after last shot) - deca 400mg and sust250mg per week for 8 weeks. i have searched the forum for answers to these questions wthout much success and would appreciate some advise ( i realise there is no clear cut answers):

1. Does a taller heavier person neeed more dosages than a shorter less heavier person to get the similar results?

2. Is decca better for keeping gains than test? can you keep as much with test if you use clomid?decca supposed to have less side effects too but would i really be any worse off on test?

3.Is another cycle 6 weeks after my last shot too soon ? should i wait untill normal testosterone and libido activity resumes and acne settles down?

4. anyone in oz know how to get clomid?

thanks bros to any input.

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    hight does not have a factor when taking AS your dosages should be the same as everyone else

Deca works synergesticly with test in order to maintain results. i wouldnt just do one or the other. You should always try to stack a test with a good anabolic like deca. also i would go with about 500mg a week of sust if i was you that way you can get better results from the prop in it. As far as starting up again the rule of thumb is usually take as much time of as you did time on. So keep that in mind that way your receptors are nice and fresh again.

If you are going to be doing some test it is a good idea to come of with some clomid or hcg you will deffinatly keep more of your results this way. as far as getting it well normaly the guy you get your gear from is supposed to have it for you if not you will have to do some searching. does he have any hcg?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    1. yes

2. no. you need clomid after any cycle. deca is worse than test alone as far as sides IMO.

3. i'd wait until i did more research, and until all sides are under control. its going to be a long time before you get normal sexual function bro...

4. PM for clomid info.

seriously consider doing alot more research here on the board. I am more than willing to help you through PM's and email if you need it.

-MC

sneior member help

thanks for you help bro. what do you mean by pm? how much should i take? shall i forget about decca and just do sust?

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    go with both man and by pm he means send him a private message if you need more help.

thanks young un

Thread Information