Thread: Pin question

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Pin question

Does anyone have any advice on how to get the last .1 cc out of a pin? There's always about .1 cc left that's wasted.

fanof is offline Junior Member
    ive heard, before you inject, draw in a small bubble of air and flick the syringe so it goes to the top, that way the last little bit that would be in the needle is put into your muscle and replaced by air... but im not sure what would happen if you drew in too much air and accidentliy inject a whole lot of air into your muscle

stpete is offline Banned
    Some people leave an air bubble in the syringe. Personally, i don't worry about it.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I leave a small amount of air in my pin. It helps propel fluid and and clear the pin.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    tip your pin up after drawing a bit or air and flic the bubble to the top (plunger) and then push slowly maintaining the bubble. don't worry too much about getting a LITTLE air in your muscle..that won't harm you. it's the vein you want to stay away from..

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    tip your pin up after drawing a bit or air and flic the bubble to the top (plunger) and then push slowly maintaining the bubble. don't worry too much about getting a LITTLE air in your muscle..that won't harm you. it's the vein you want to stay away from..
    Basically this, i do it with every pin. i always pull .1 of air in. have that at the top with the plunger, and inject as per usual. you will hear/feel the air going down the pin at the end. never had a problem with this. once removed pull back on plunger and there is 0 oil left.
    the way i looked at it that .1 over the course of 10 injections 1.0ml so it does add up

Thread Information