Thread: Anxiety

leewil1 is offline Junior Member

Anxiety

Hi all, im doing my first cycle of test e 500mg pw 12 weeks and dbol 40mg ed 4weeks. Im taking aromasin 12.5mg ed and Sunday was the start of my 3rd week which is when i started HCG which will be 2 shots twice a week at 250ui, my 2nd shot was yesterday. Th e last couple of days ive started to get bad anxiety, its kept me awake all last night and as affected my appetite. Could it be the aromasin? or the HCG? ive just dropped my aromasin dose to half ed of what it was is this a wise thing to do. Help please i feel horrible.

JDBeretta is offline Member
    Monitor yourself and watch for signs of high E you should be okay at the dose you dropped to though.

I would look towards the HCG for the source of this anxiety. Didn't it start when you started HCG? Are you sure you need HCG right now? Are your balls shrinking to almost nothing? Maybe do the HCG for the last 3-4 weeks of your cycle...

My balls have already shrunk significantly after 2 weeks. What are the classic signs of high E? and if i were to start experiencing signs of gyno what would be my first course of action?. Im started to think i should never have started this cycle, thanks for the reply man.

Quote Originally Posted by leewil1
    My balls have already shrunk significantly after 2 weeks. What are the classic signs of high E? and if i were to start experiencing signs of gyno what would be my first course of action?. Im started to think i should never have started this cycle, thanks for the reply man.
    First off, don't panic and get all worried. You're going to add to your anxiety. Try to step back and look at this like you're a third party...

For the signs of dangerously high E, your nipples will start to itch, you may get some acne, and you may develop a small lump under your nipple. If this happens, you'll need to bump your AI dose back to 12.5 EOD. I would suggest that you stay at the lower dose for now because your anxiety could actually be having too low E.

Just keep your doses constant and your pinning schedule like clockwork. Train hard, eat well, and enjoy your cycle.

All of this being said, I am assuming you are in the correct physical condition to be cycling and that your gear is legit.

Thanks for the reply JD, I actually halved the aromasin yesterday and then again today, nearly threw up in the night with anxiety, which i have never done before although i have had anxiety in the past, having lowered the dose for the last couple of days i felt normal later today. I had quite a challenging day and it didnt faze me. I was meant to do a bit of cardio today but ive dropped it because i had a sh*te sleep and ive gone for a rest day and then back on the weights tommorrow. Gear is all good diet is good and training is good. Thanks JD i really appreciate the help.

No prob. Keep us updated with your progress.

Thread Information