Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GnarKill is offline Junior Member
    First pin this morning (pretty bad pip)
    Ai: .25 liquidex (from ar-r ) eod first pin to last.-starting when I get home from work.
    Pct: begins 2 weeks following last pin
    Clomid daily for 4 weeks 50/25/25/25
    Nolvadex same at 40/20/20/20
    Already have everything in hand.
    You guys are awesome thanks for all the info/articles/posts

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    hCG ?

Why HCG is So Important

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.UIlhVWfX_ft

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey Bahber View Post
    First pin this morning (pretty bad pip)
    Ai: .25 liquidex (from ar-r ) eod first pin to last.-starting when I get home from work.
    Pct: begins 2 weeks following last pin
    Clomid daily for 4 weeks 50/25/25/25
    Nolvadex same at 40/20/20/20
    Already have everything in hand.
    You guys are awesome thanks for all the info/articles/posts
    Good man, look into HCG as MK says.

Hmmm

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Hmmm
    Whats up?

Hukebuck is offline Junior Member
    ^^^ agreed i made the mistake of not using hcg on my first 2 and i had 2 bb's in a plastic bag hangin down there and recovery was longer and harder and didnt keep the potential gains i couldve if i had taken hcg. Id listen to MK on that im doin it this cycle i just started. Its cheap and easy to get so better safe than sorry imo

Well I read the link mk posted above and even with the complete lack of knowledge icontain regarding the topic;it all makes sense. Don't plan on retaining the majority of the info but that comes with time and frequency..

Question- so I now understand that at 500mg a wk for 12 weeks I'm going to run into a majority of these issues. As a healthy 25 yr old, how soon should I expect to start to see these things occurring? I've done a bit of research over the past few hours and found that my LH levels are already significantly decreasing though my boys in the hood are stacked as usual. Among this I've found numerous other statistics to be quite unsettling =/

Looking further- Im seeing so many varried opinions I don't know where to start!
    I don't have much privacy with a clingy stay at home fionce and 5 yr old running around so the whole Ed injection would be a ****ing hassle and a half but once a week would be a large amount to inject right? or unsafe to lack a decent dilution (sp)
    I should be starting this ASAP and ending about a week after last pin.. Help!? Y'all are freakin me out and I'm overloading my brain while under loading me nuggets! Wasn't as prepared as I thought =/ she's gonna miss the load on her tits I I don't figure this out =)

ps. every where i look is out of stock for 1500iu and at 5000iu theyre only coming with 1 ml ampules of water.. this would be hard to measure 500iu weekly! is there a way i could dilute it with given water from a local rx store? if anyone cuold steer me in the right direction id greatly appreciate it. did i mention pinning blows? fml

Current cycle
    Weeks 1-12 Test E 250mg mon morn 250mg thurs eve (2 shots)
    Weeks 2-12 hcg 250iu twice week (only had one at a 5000iu strength) normally run throughout cycle
    Weeks 1-12 .25 adex eod
    Pct
    Weeks 14-18
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clom 100/50/50/50 (or 25 on the last week)

Imo knowledge is key on aas so you dont do it wrong id pay att to MK and go through those threads he gave links to and read all of them. Dont be in such a rush get all your eggs in a basket before you just start pinning going only on the knowledge everyones given you. No offense but cant learn all about all of it in a couple hrs. I reasearched for years and read multiple threads on here before i started. In regaurds to hiding it from your spouse might be kind of hard. My ex and current now dont care but ive got a youngin that runs around too and i have a lock on my bathroom and just act like im showering or crapping. Take your time bro learn first and then stick. Good luck

Double post. My bad
    Last edited by Hukebuck; 02-21-2013 at 07:16 PM.

ps. every where i look is out of stock for 1500iu and at 5000iu theyre only coming with 1 ml ampules of water.. this would be hard to measure 500iu weekly! is there a way i could dilute it with given water from a local rx store? if anyone cuold steer me in the right direction id greatly appreciate it. did i mention pinning blows? fml
    No. Bacteriostatic water. Buy it seperately. Mines 30ml. And the 5000iu kits come with the 1ml amp of bac wateru can throw it out. Most do. The hcg comes in a vial or amp in a pill or powder form already inserted into the amp or vial. And you make it 5000iu by measuring out that amount of bac water. And you use slin pins to inject. Look up on yout*** how to mix 5000iu of hcg theres a big black guy (cant remember his name) but hes an hcg guru in my eyes.

(Sorry to the vets for jumping in trying to express what i know a little bit to pay back what ive learned) and if im wrong on anything please let me know so i can correct myself also. Just trying to give yall a break on these first cycle threads

Already pinned my brutha.. Like I said. I wasn't as prepared as I had thought. If you read this whole post I was lead to believe hcg was not completely necessary.

Sorry i have a bad memory. I read the whole thread but slipped my mind. My bad. What all do you have on hand? And as i said im starting my hcg week 2 so my 4th shot ill start hcg and i believe ill be just fine where im on my third pin and no shrinkage as usual. I usually dont get shrinkage til round week 3 or 4 and by then i wouldve started hcg. If your running 12 weeks 500mg a week then order the stuff you need ton and maybe youll get it before your 4th pin. Or imo and vets may may not agree but since your not prepared enough. Stop aas run you a small dose of pct for a couple weeks or whatever they suggest and get all your stuff and knowledge you need to cycle correctly. Cause you should have 3 10ml vials of test for 12 weeks, adex, hcg, bac water (for hcg), 24 pins, 24 seperate needles, slin pins for hcg, seperate empty 10/20ml vial for hcg, nolva, clomid and knowledge on all of it

I've listed previously everything I have and stated that its gtg meaning in hand. Please look back. Thanks for the info but I've gone over all this. Just a few things I'm lookin to clear up as stated above. I plan to do more research on my own.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information