sustmaster is offline New Member

prop and anavar for speed

6'
    Bf 6-8%

Currently starting 8 week test prop and anavar cycle. 50mg eod prop and 30mg var daily. No stranger to aas, as this is roughly my 6th cycle. I am looking to increase running speed and explosiveness. Most all prior cycles have been sustanon or enenthate with eq, tren , or winstrol . Not currently looking to add much weight, rather to increase explosive athletic performance. I understand there are no "specific"aas for sports but am concerned about tighness from the var while sprinting. Anyone have experience with var and sprinting?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Welcome.

I don't have any prior experience to using var and sprinting. But i did, on one occasion, run away from the police while on var.

I just wanted to add that 30mg of var is a bit weak, so you may want to increase to 40-60mg so as not to waste your money. Just a suggestion. But yes, the pumps can be intense and may hinder your sprint. My buddy fights in MMA and the var pumps mess him up while fighting.

Good luck.

Thanks for the reply..i am aware that 30 mg is on the low end for var. I have ran it on 2 separate cycles at 50 mg daily for 8 weeks. I have a much more specific reason for taking it this time though which wont need for me to be gaining much size. I just want to know if anyone has any experience with this cycle for increasing speed, and if they had issues with tightness. Although it is my first post, m not green to aas..just looking to expand my knowledge and get others opinions. But thanks for the reply MickeyKnox.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    While 30mg is a low dose, it should be enough to enhance athletic performance. When that's you're primary goal, in most cases most people can get away with much lower doses than standard gym rat doses that are physique related. Of course, this all assumes your Anavar is good....there's a lot of crap out there, a whole lot when it comes to this steroid . IMO, more people have taken crap Anavar, EQ and Primo than not.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    From listening to Jose Canseco, low dosed Deca seems to be amazing at athleticism. I dont know your exact goals or risks you are willing to take, but nandrolone and winstrol are tops for athletes form what I understand.

The anavar is china powder that is mixed with grapeseed oil to create a suspension. As for deca , i would love to use it since i have previously had great results from using 400mg weekly. Since making the transition from colligate to professional level i am not risking deca since it is detectable for long periods of time. I have considered winstrol but do worrie that it would cause more tightness in the muscles amd ligaments than var. Can anyone confirm or deny that? I also have the opinion that adding the prop will not only keep my test levels up, but may also help with elesticity compared to running var alone.

Thread Information