Djim is offline New Member

Question about cycle

I came across a well known website through a buddy of mine, wich supplies packages of steroids (Like lean package/bulk package) etc.

Contacted them, and (Since i want to gain lean mass) they adviced me this gear:

2x Testosteron Enanthate 10ml
    1x Masteron Enanthate 10ml ( GG / EP )

1x Trenbolone Enanthate 10ml

2x Turinabol 100 tabs a 10mg
    1x Nolvadex 100 tabs a 10mg

The way of using will be supplied in a schedule when purchased.

My aim is to go from 77KG (11% BF) to 80-85 with 8% BF.
    Already done one cycle of 6 weeks winstrol only 50mg/day btw.

My question, what's your guys oppinion of this gear ?
    Last edited by Djim; 01-18-2013 at 09:34 AM.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    You are only 21. Hit up the thread the young and the steroids thread and make sure you know all of the risks. I'm not going to beat you to death with the "you're too young" comment because I was once in your shoes (was more educated though than to run a 6 week cycle of winstrol only and to take my gear advice from a drug dealer).

You don't need all of those compounds. Get 3 vials of test e or c and run 500mg/week for 12 weeks. Have pct on hand and I'd run an AI and HCG throughout the cycle.

Sick_beard is offline Banned
    Run a test e/ dbol cycle with proper PCT.

And you need a better understanding of AAS before you even do that. The information is all there, there's no excuse for being this ignorant.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    So I guess you haven't done any research on the use of AAS. The contact is in the business of selling and the more you buy the better they like it. At 21 you have no need to take steroids as you are producing huge amounts of natural testosterone .
    Nutrition and a solid workout plan will pay off better.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    You are only 21. Hit up the thread the young and the steroids thread and make sure you know all of the risks. I'm not going to beat you to death with the "you're too young" comment because I was once in your shoes (was more educated though than to run a 6 week cycle of winstrol only and to take my gear advice from a drug dealer).

You don't need all of those compounds. Get 3 vials of test e or c and run 500mg/week for 12 weeks. Have pct on hand and I'd run an AI and HCG throughout the cycle.
    You reference his age & direct him to a thread that will tell him not to cycle at his age, but the in the same breath you tell him what & how long to cycle, but for some reason while recklessly offering cycle advice you don't bother to advise him on where to find info on estrogen control, HCG , PCT or the dangers of raised blood pressure & cholesterol among the many other risks associated with cycling at his age.

Just what to inject & brief, useless mention of PCT...................brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79
    You reference his age & direct him to a thread that will tell him not to cycle at his age, but the in the same breath you tell him what & how long to cycle, but for some reason while recklessly offering cycle advice you don't bother to advise him on where to find info on estrogen control, HCG , PCT or the dangers of raised blood pressure & cholesterol among the many other risks associated with cycling at his age.

Just what to inject & brief, useless mention of PCT...................brilliant.
    The guy has already cycled. Who am I to stop him from doing so again? I pointed him in the direction to read the risks of cycling at a young age. At least he has some idea of what to research. Does he not know how to search for info on an ai, hcg or pct? I didn't realize that I needed to spoonfeed him every piece of information re: AAS.

You know what bear, I have a better idea, lets tell him he is too young and not give him any advice and leave him to consult with his drug dealer about what to take...

I hear what you are saying but I don't see you helping OP.

Ok beside the fact of my age may not appeal to the standards...
    Thanks for the few helpfull tips, and yes i am aware of the dangers.
    Wether i do this at young age or not is still my decision, all im asking is advice on this cycle, and no it's not a drug dealer

Quote Originally Posted by Djim View Post
    Ok beside the fact of my age may not appeal to the standards...
    Thanks for the few helpfull tips, and yes i am aware of the dangers.
    Wether i do this at young age or not is still my decision, all im asking is advice on this cycle, and no it's not a drug dealer
    Didn't see that coming.

And yes, if a person sells you steroids , they are by definition, a drug dealer. If it's an online website, it is just a drug dealer with a website...

Touche, but i think we both know what we mean by the term "Drug Dealer".

If you are going to do it anyway, please take the time to do some research so that you can make an educated decision. Here are a couple of things that you really need to research. This is just a starting point. I am not encouraging you to use gear by any means. If you are going to do it, at least be educated about what you are doing.

The Young and Steroids: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.UPm-RqVauas
    PCT: http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...)#.UPm6IKVauat
    HCG: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...c#.UPm6aKVauas
    AI: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...x#.UPm-36Vauas

Something tells me that you won't look at these but at least now I don't feel like I am giving wreck-less advice. Good luck!

Thread Information