anahny is offline Associate Member

Either 1 vial of Tren is overdosed, or the rest were underdosed!!

I just got on my 3rd vialiof tren a Sunday. The ones before gavenme horrible sides and good gains in the gym. Went from 180lbs to 207lbs in 6 weeks. Anyway, so I started my 3rd vial of tren p Sunday and fortthe first time ever I got tren cough. I'm more tired than before. I can't sleep at all now. Crazy night sweats. It seemed as if my side iincreased tremendously comparedto the ffirst two vials

My girl even said Sunday night shehhasn'tbeen sable to sleep since becauseI keep hitting her sand pushing her throughoutthe bnight. I find that weird since I don't remember it.

Anyway so you think this vial could be overdosed, or my cell other vials prior was underdosed?

Btw this is my second tren cycle and never experienced sides like these.

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    How many weeks are you planning on running tren ? The longer, the more sides.

Quote Originally Posted by alinshop View Post
    How many weeks are you planning on running tren? The longer, the more sides.
    Only gonna run it 7 weeks. Last cycle was 6 weeks.

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    In my experince the sides on tren -e are worse than the sides on tren-a.And like I said, the longer you run it, the worse the sides. Are you taken your AI's and have PCT lined up?

DOSA is offline Associate Member
    whats your full cycle?

this is why i say i never set a time while running tren , i go until my body cant take it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by DOSA View Post
    whats your full cycle?

this is why i say i never set a time while running tren, i go until my body cant take it anymore.
    I'm doing tren a @400mg and test p @ 150mg /week. With Aromasin eod 12. 5 mg.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    The sides often become more pronounced after time...the cough means nothing. I have gone months with no cough then blamo a cpl weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    The sides often become more pronounced after time...the cough means nothing. I have gone months with no cough then blamo a cpl weeks ago.
    OK good. Thanks for that lunk. I was hoping my gear wasnnot underdosed lol especially since it's from the same source as last time. But my first tren cycle, I didn't experience the sides as hard as I am now. But then again my first dose was 300mg /week.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by anahny View Post
    OK good. Thanks for that lunk. I was hoping my gear wasnnot underdosed lol especially since it's from the same source as last time. But my first tren cycle, I didn't experience the sides as hard as I am now. But then again my first dose was 300mg /week.
    400mg is that point (for me) where sides become more pronounced!

Thread Information