MikedaMan57 is offline Junior Member

fIRST CYCLE... pleas help

ok... i am 20 years old... always worked out hard... always been strong
    i am 243lbs and 5'10'' very thick with alot of fat especially around the waist.
    my biceps are 17 inches flexed at their biggest point... i can curl plates on a straight bar for 5 with no swing or lean at all.

i have a 38 inch waist... its not as much of a gut as u would think though.. just very soft.. not alot of muscle underneath either

and my chest is very big but I havent measured it for a while
    i have recently benched 315lbs for 10
    i have squated 450 for 4... i have huge legs... but they r fatty... they r also short... i would liek to see them thinner... my ass is huge

I have pretty strong shoulders as well...

back is a little weak but ive been workign it hard and seeing progress

i have avoided steroids until now but i just think it is the right move for me.

heres what i would like... i would like to wind up at 215lbs with some abdominal definition and the same strength i have right now.

I do not want to get a bloated look
    and i obviously want my losses after the cycle to be minimal....

i do not want to take another...

im really trying to hit the stuff hard enough to get a couple of nice pipes in my arms and some abdominal definition

i want one good cycle (under 800 dollars between september 1st and christmas or january through march...no more than 10 weeks) that i can lose alot of fat on

i am prob not starting the cycle till september... goign back to school... im looking to go back at as low weight as possible...
    any advice on a cycle if i go back at 235???

also... please inform me of any other precautionary things i should take to protect myself while doing this cycle... i greatly appreciate any help... thanx...

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    your not ready to cycle, at your age you will loose the fat by cardio and diet...Madmax

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, like MM said ur not really ready yet for AS. Best thing to do is get rid of as much of the excess bf as u can and then maybe u'll be ready. AS is not a weight loss drug. U have to eat allot but clean in order to grow. Ur only 20, u have plenty of time. Good luck!

OG

ok... lets say i get down to 220 by september...

TxOxXxIxC is offline New Member
    Loose your fat first, Since Cycles will only make u bigger then there for it will be harder for u to become CUT..
    read this if u need help on loosing a bit of fat.

http://www.basskilleronline.com/fatl...beginners.html

http://www.fitren.com/res3art.cfm?compid=18&artid=46

ok... thank for ur help guys... do u think someone could post a cycle for me... not trying to get too humongous... if i get down to 215 eventually... i know its alot of weight, but i have lost more that 30 pounds in a month before and i am looking to lose this (in a better way without losing as much muscle) in about 4 months... im just trying to plan everythign out far in advance because of money and time restraints

please

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro your hgh and test are at their highest point, if you can't acomplish your goal now with diet and excersise gear isn't going to help. You have 2-3 years to get your b/f down and add some mass naturally.

JohnnyB

fighter0728 is offline Junior Member
    I know everyone says not to do AS until your older but how about clen ? You dont have to wait until your older to do clen right? This guy could burn off some serious fat if he does a lot of cardio, watches what he eats and does clen. And by the way you will get at least a little bit of a bloated look from doing AS. You can lesten it by using other supplements but you probably will look bloated.

Thread Information