Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Endurance is offline Associate Member
    well my last injection comes tomorrow. I had a friend that did the same QV products as me and didn't get anything out of it also. That and i had to get my shit together. I am eating every 2 hours now and everything is great with my diet so im going to run another cycle with some Omnadren , deca , and some russia dbol . I posted this thread in here somewhere so you guys can check it out if you want. Thanks for all the help

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Originally posted by Endurance
    well my last injection comes tomorrow. I had a friend that did the same QV products as me and didn't get anything out of it also. That and i had to get my shit together. I am eating every 2 hours now and everything is great with my diet so im going to run another cycle with some Omnadren, deca, and some russia dbol. I posted this thread in here somewhere so you guys can check it out if you want. Thanks for all the help
    So someone else used the same products with no results. Too much of a coincidence if you ask me. How about posting some pics of the boxes, bottles, and tablets if you have any of them left? I am sure some of the experienced guys would love to take a look and they are really good at catching any fakes.

Better luck next time.

thanks bro i did that too still good. I used QV teston (cyp) and Bold 200 (eq) and here are all the "keys" that they had
    1: Lot # correct
    2: reflective, rounded edges, v-slit holograms
    3: Completely shrink wrapped (bottles and boxes)
    4: Matches everything on the website and every single pic that KeyMastur has posted and he seems to be, at least my, resident Vet expert with posting QV products. It was real. Different people different results i guess. Thanks for the concern

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Has QV suddenly gone to hell? I put up a thread asking about the Test En I'm using, batch #007, and several people said it did little or nothing for them. It seems to have had little or no effect on me either after six weeks. The only person who had results was using 1000mg/wk so maybe it's just way underdosed? My vials checked out in every way as well.

Bro lately ive haven't been getting the same "QV is great stuff" from people. Im not sure whats going on but if its going to take a gram a week for me to feel something then i don't even want to mess with it. Its tough losing in this game we play, because don't you want to call the company and say you dumb m*****fu***** your s*** didn't do a d*** thing for my bench press, you stankin @$$ pricks you f***** up my cycle because of your piss in a bottle bulls***. I gained less weight then my sister who has anorexia. But you can't can you. whew! thanks guys i needed that

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Well, I feel your pain bro! Everyone said QV was the bomb when I finally got around to ordering but I remember a year ago when I was first on AR Ttokkyo was the bomb and then THEY went to hell. Same for Spectro.

I suppose everyone knows there's a certain amount of risk when they use non-human-grade gear, and I knew it too, so I can't complain too much. And actually, it could have been worse -it really COULD have been piss in a bottle for all we knew.
    Last edited by johnsomebody; 06-15-2003 at 12:11 PM.

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member
    so endurance what week are you in now and what is your weight as far as when you started curious to see since your diet is on track if you are gaining. I'm hurt and still waiting to heal before I do my first cycle and the sad part is I have all qv stuff, 300mg qv deca / 500mg qv test enth. Good luck bro. I'd like to see ppl who gain on qv stuff post their lot numbers My stuff is qve-009 for enth. and qvd-3-010 for deca.

well man i gained about 13lbs. But that was in the first 3-4weeks so im thinking its water from my reforvit (dbol ). Since i clean up my diet i haven't had any weight gain other than my basic couple of lbs from just upping my calories. I believe the gains that i made are not from my gear but from my just packing in the calories. My lot# were qvt 005 08 2005 (cyp) and qvb 006 08 2005 for the eq good luck bro try to get recovered fully before you start your cycle wouldn't want to waste any of that juice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information