darklurker88 is offline Junior Member

Help me decide on my fall bulk cycle

I have done some good research and I found many things of interest, naturally. I found FINA to be the most tempting, yet Im not sure if it's for beginners. However, it's the one I want to try.
    Try these quotes on for size

i did fina for 8 weeks the first time i cycled it. only bad side was high blood pressure. i wish i ran it two weeks longer, but i left on vacation.
    Well thats very good. Im not convinced yet, but then look at this.

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY BUDDHA RED

i tend to hold up to 20 pounds of water on a fina cycle.

i know its not supposed to do that, but it does.

I am never,ever disapointed with the results i get off fina.

You will lose body fat, and gain lean mass, now if you plan on keeping the gains you need to post with clomid.

it takes about two weeks for all the water to completely go, but once it does i am happy with the results each time.

i hope only the best for you

You also might want to research fina. I had great results with it, losing fat and gaining muscle. Just another option
    WOW, and I read this many times through my search, the part of losing fat and gaining muscle. Especially strength increases.

So after some more research I came across this on a fina only cycle

some people don't experience loss of libido when running only fina, however test is the base for any cycle...if you run test not only will you see more mass gains, but they could be more permanent.

a friend of mine who has ran fina alone at 75mg/day for 8 weeks before didn't experience a loss in his sexual appetite, however he ended up losing around 10 lbs of mass (my best guess would be 5 pounds water, 5 pounds muscle) around 4 weeks after clomid but still managed to net 10 overall. i think he could have kept 15 had he run prop for the duration.
    Now, based on that last quote, and the fact that I want to bulk(primary) and cut(secondary) (as many from pers exps are stating) what would be a good stack with fina?
    If possible, includsome people don't experience loss of libido when running only fina, however test is the base for any cycle...if you run test not only will you see more mass gains, but they could be more permanent.

a friend of mine who has ran fina alone at 75mg/day for 8 weeks before didn't experience a loss in his sexual appetite, however he ended up losing around 10 lbs of mass (my best guess would be 5 pounds water, 5 pounds muscle) around 4 weeks after clomid but still managed to net 10 overall. i think he could have kept 15 had he run prop for the duration.
    If you can, bros, include an anti E and also keep in mind that im a college student, not wanting to go cheap but I'd like to, which is one of the reasons I chose fina.
    What do you suggest?
    And thanks bros.
    Peace, darklurker88

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    If i were you i'd save fina for another cycle. For a first i'd stick with the basics. Fina is not recommened for beginners b/c it requires very frequent injections and shouldn't be taken lightly b/c it is hard on the liver and shuts u down pretty hard. Now with this in hand, I would recommend Eq, Enanthate /Cyp, and winny to follow. That will surely satisfy ur needs

Could you specify the dosages? Is this a cheap yet effective cycle?
    Those are my major requirements. Im pretty dissapointed in what you said. But hey, gotta live with it huh bro.
    Thanks for the time
    darklurker

I am willing to do FINA if frequent injections is what it takes.
    NOw what I dont understand is why it shuts you down, and how to prevent it. Is this what all the talk is about, about something acidic such as cranberry juice?
    I was told to do FINA only cycles if you tend not to shut down. I dont have the exp to tell, so what would prevent me from shutting down? Some test to stack it with?
    I was told to do any kind of test. At what dosages (I need moderate amounts as im low in cash) should i do?
    Also, can fina injections be anywhere in the body other than your glutes? Im not going for the cellulite look im sure you guys arent either.
    Alright bros, hit me back with your suggestions.

BTW, one of the main reasons im going for fina is its overall value both money wise and result wise.
    So what do you say? Still too much for a beg. cycle?

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    500 mg Test Enth /wk 1-10
    400 mg EQ /wk 1-10
    30 mg of Dbol ED wks 1-4 OR 50 mg of Winny ED wks 7-12

Dbol will pump you up quick, winny will harden you up at the end, your choice, either cycle is a standard novice cycle and will pack on a LOT of keepable, solid gains if you train/eat correctly as well as use clomid therapy.

Why are you so intent on using Fina out of curiousity? Ive personally never had experience with it and I've heard good things about it, but Fina sounds like something you'd wanna do if you had a couple cycles under your belt or had a bro who has been in the game for awhile supervising.

If you are trying to save money and still achieve maximum gains you're in the wrong business bro. I remember when I thought I could run a cycle for 200 bucks...shhyeah, between getting a place to have them shipped, anti-e's, clomid, and the gear, it would come out to around 800 bucks! Well worth it though!

Back to the issue at hand, I really think you oughta save your money and do it right bro. You don;t skimp on workouts and nutrition do you? So why skimp on gear?

Good luck

Phreak
    Last edited by Phreak101; 05-10-2003 at 05:48 PM.

Phreak man Im with you. I understand your thoughts on me and FINA, and I do have a few people helping me out (trainers) and I have a solid rotating routine and a 4000-5000cal diet with more than enough <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a>.
    FINA i understand can make you lose a tad of bf while gaining muscle, and stacked with winny can give you solid keepable gains of course and obviously harden you up.
    What do you say about this stack
    Days 1-60 Fina 100mg 1cc ed
    Days 11-60 Winnie 50mg 1 tab ed
    Day 61 Start Clomid
    Follow day 60s with same diet and lifting to maintain gains
    What do you guys say?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I thought you said your main goal was to bulk. Fina/winny cycle is a cutter. If you want to bulk then use test/deca /and dbol or just test and dbol if money is that big an issue. As far as somebody telling you to use fina if you don't shut down, well that is somebody you don't need to listen to anymore. Everyone gets shut down on fina or pretty much any AAS other than a very light dbol bridge.

Rickson, that was someone that said that he did FINA only cycles because he never shut down. I wont name him, but ill leave it at that.

I have understood this cycle will work for mass. If Im on a hyper caloric diet, will it work? Or is it too innefective?
    Rickson , along those same lines, could you give me a layout of the cycle containing only test and dbol ?
    Days 1-x acc's (or of course, mgs)
    Days 1-y bcc's (or mg's)
    Days 1-z c cc's (or mg's)
    Also, list how much clomid for this particular cycle you're proposing.
    Thanks bro, and peace
    Darklurker

Originally posted by darklurker88
    Rickson, that was someone that said that he did FINA only cycles because he never shut down. I wont name him, but ill leave it at that.

I have understood this cycle will work for mass. If Im on a hyper caloric diet, will it work? Or is it too innefective?
    Rickson , along those same lines, could you give me a layout of the cycle containing only test and dbol ?
    Days 1-x acc's (or of course, mgs)
    Days 1-y bcc's (or mg's)
    Days 1-z c cc's (or mg's)
    Also, list how much clomid for this particular cycle you're proposing.
    Thanks bro, and peace
    Darklurker
    Hey Dark

That stack you recommended to me is a little to short. Honestly bro I'd go with Rickson on this one and if money is an issue use a Test/D-Bol Cycle if you wanna bulk or a Test/Winny cycle if you wanna harden up. You're missing out on the benfit of a good non-test AS like EQ or Deca , but there's always next time. A cycle like this, with clomid and anti-e's, would probably only cost you in the range of 250-300

Wks 1-10 250 mg/wk of Test Enthanate (or Sustanon , your preference)
    Wks 1-4 50 mg of Dbol ED (for bulk cycle) OR
    Wks 7-12 30 mg of Winny ED (for hardening/cutting)

Now most are gonna tell you that the dosage of test on this cycle might be a little low, and that is a valid assumption. However, if you train hard and eat right you can still make some very nice gains with a small cycle like this one. If you're willing to throw down another 100 bucks, I'd double the test, make it 250 mg twice a week. Every vet on here will tell you test is best!

Just be sure to have plenty of anti-e's on hand if you do the bulking cycle (have them on hand for both of course, but be extra cautious on the bulking cycle), cause both Test Enth and Dbol are highly androgenic .

Good luck bro

Hey phreak and rickson thanks a lot for the info bros.
    Wks 1-10 250 mg/wk of Test Enthanate (or Sustanon , your preference)
    Wks 1-4 50 mg of Dbol ED (for bulk cycle
    Ill leave it at that for my first cycle. Im going at it with 4-5k diet with 200g+ P. Ive reached a plateau. But im switching up my training. Im switching up my training, for 4 weeks going 3000k naturally to further strengthen my tendons for the blow to come and then ill go on mid august. How much can i expect from this considering i keep the shock routine (constant shocking) and my cycle?
    Peace, and thanks
    Dark lurker

skii96 is offline Member
    I think the test should be 400-500mg/wk, i dont know many that can grow off of 250mg/wk JMO.

skii I gave it better thought and I better make sure this first one works out the way it should. I mean if im starting to pay for all this it might as well be damn good.
    Upped to 400mg.
    Check it out.
    Wks 1-10 400 mg/wk of Sust (my preference)
    Wks 1-4 50 mg of Dbol ED
    BTW, check out the last reply to this same thread and if you can check out the q' and shoot me your best answer.
    Peace out bros

Originally posted by darklurker88
    skii I gave it better thought and I better make sure this first one works out the way it should. I mean if im starting to pay for all this it might as well be damn good.
    Upped to 400mg.
    Check it out.
    Wks 1-10 400 mg/wk of Sust (my preference)
    Wks 1-4 50 mg of Dbol ED
    BTW, check out the last reply to this same thread and if you can check out the q' and shoot me your best answer.
    Peace out bros
    Good cycle bro, you're gonna grow like a weed, especially if you can maintain that caloric intake (not with McD's! 200 g's of protein a day at least!) I'm not aware of many providers that make 200 mg per cc sust, but if you can find one more power to ya. Nothing wrong with going 500 mg though! I've personally seen mail order sust go anywhere from 7-12 dollars an amp for 250 mg.

But overall that's a good looking cycle, keep me posted on how it goes!

Phreak

Phreak, Ive upped it from 250 to 400. If I do this, I can simply extract a certain amount of ccs from the vial and make it up 400mg. Hm nah that method'd be too inconvenient.
    Hah, bumped to 500mg. LOL. Can't wait for this bro. Ill be sure to keep you guys posted

Thread Information