Thread: Steroid testing

BigandStrong is offline Associate Member

Steroid testing

I want to know what I should do if I get steroid tested in a month or so. I plan on starting my cycle next week and running it for 10 weeks but I know I'm getting a physical in either August or September and it takes 3 months for Enth to clear out of the system (so ive heard). Is there a way to beat it?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    The way to beat it lol is to wait until after your testing before you cycle....

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Go with prop or suspension for your cycle.

Problem Solved.

BigandStrong is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Go with prop or suspension for your cycle.

Problem Solved.
    will take that into account. now this is just a regular old physcial and the only things i've ever really had taken was my piss and blood. you think they'll take the liberty to test for steroids ?

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    If its just for work they will only test for regular narcotics not AS.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigandStrong View Post
    will take that into account. now this is just a regular old physcial and the only things i've ever really had taken was my piss and blood. you think they'll take the liberty to test for steroids?
    No they wont test for steroids .

If its just a physical for your doctors he will just make sure your bloodwork is healthy.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I do not know why everyone thinks now that they have done AAS that they are going to test for them in a drug test. I have had drug tests done for 5-6 different jobs and have never - ever been tested for AAS!! I have not even ever seen a lab slip that has steroids as an option now that I think about! 99.9% of people have never done AAS and the only reason you are even thinking about it is because you have used AAS. They only test for Street Drugs

ray0414 is offline Member
    steroid tests is very expensive, costing about 250-500bux each. recreational narcotic drug testing cost like 10-20bux. so that is why it is extremely unlikely that anyone will test for steroids unless being steroid free is a pre-requiset for a job.

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    u only really have to worry about steroid tests if ur in the mlb. even in the nba and the nfl u would be pretty safe. so if ur in the bigs then ur fvcked if not dont worry

AllPumpedUp is offline Junior Member
    yeh there is way too many different drugs to test for and they are looking for drugs that can alter your state of mind I.E Marijuana, crack, coke, meth, LSD, PCP, Heroin, Methadone, re about the most common they will test for. Also, the sheet you will have to sign should have which drugs they are testing for checked on that paper. I was always able to tell what I was being tested for by looking over the paperwork

Thread Information