Thread: Help!?!

dgizzle is offline New Member

Help!?!

Okay, so i didnt really do my research and made a big mistake by starting a cycle without having everything i needed. I thought i did , i didnt realize that gyno was so common. I have been taking test E. for 10 weeks now , low dose 250mg once a week. Last night i before i went to bed i felt my nipples were like tingly feeling. Today at work i noticed they were very sensitive. The only thing i can get to is clomid (today). i will have tamoxifen within 2 weeks. Ok so now i realize i am retarded for not doing more research on the subject. What should i do now, i am very uncomfortable. Is there something that i can do to help NOW? Would rasing my test. does help, or make it worst? I WILL NEVER START A CYCLE AGAIN WITHOUT HAVING EVERYTHING! ANY INFO HELPS.
    Thanks guys
    Last edited by dgizzle; 05-18-2009 at 06:16 PM.

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    nolvadex ... raising test make it worse. how many weeks you doing it for?

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Yep,nolva would be your best bet now.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    I would take a double dose of clomid. 70mgs or so. nolva/clomid are the best for any gyno symptoms. i should subside within a week. no need to freak out.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?

Thanks for the responses. Jesus, now that im looking their is a bunch of info on the subject... I guess i really need to research more before i post. Could taking the next dose a day early or late cause this, like one week do it on monday then the next week on a sunday ? Thanks again
    By the way GREAT POST WARMachine Thanks for putting that on here! BUSABOY27- I only have 2 weeks left till i finish the cycle... Whats the reason behind the question
    Last edited by dgizzle; 05-18-2009 at 09:21 PM.

HEY WARMachine, or really anyone who break this down for me ( im a little slow) lol. I think its mgs/???/???/??? If someone can just do one for me , im sure i can figure this out

*Tamox - 40/40/20/20 --(Until Blood Results have confirmed the HPTA has indeed began to recover.)
    *Clomid - 100/100/50/50 --(Above)
    *Tormifene - 60/40/40/40 -- (Above)
    **Aromasin - 20/20/20/20 --(Above)

THANKS AGAIN
    Last edited by dgizzle; 05-18-2009 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Im a little slow

just wondering how long u had left till you strt you pct thats why

Hey i took 75mgs of the clomid last night , and it seems to be helping. I have not really felt anything today, my nipples are feeling normal. MY next question is , should i finish my cycle? you all help me alot. Thanks again.

ya finish it..

amateur88 is offline Associate Member
    yea finish and start pct etc

Hey thanks for everyones responses. Everything is well. And thanks to the this forum and other useful sources i have so great info on estrogen control. I just didnt think i would get it since ive never had that problem before. But it was different gear (sustanon ). Who knows.. just thought i would let everyone know since they took time to answer my questions. Thanks again

HIITB$ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dgizzle View Post
    Hey thanks for everyones responses. Everything is well. And thanks to the this forum and other useful sources i have so great info on estrogen control. I just didnt think i would get it since ive never had that problem before. But it was different gear (sustanon). Who knows.. just thought i would let everyone know since they took time to answer my questions. Thanks again
    YOu know you are starting your last PCT 2 weeks after last shot? Thats standard for Enthanate.

AllPumpedUp is offline Junior Member
    lways make sure you have you anxillaries in stack cause shit like this happens too often!! You should order more than you need! put it away! mif you decide to cycle again you will ar least already have it

Thread Information