HelloMcFly is offline New Member

Second Cycle: Test C & EQ. Just a few questions.

Second Cycle and adding EQ to the mix. Two questions:

1. Say I take 250mg of test on Monday and Thursday, what days would be recommended to take 125mg of EQ?

2. I ordered liquid AI from our sites sponsor. Not to certain how much liquid AI I take in comparison to pill form (.25 eod). Can someone help me out with this?

3. I plan on starting HCG in week 2. Curious as to why a insulin needle is preferred with HCG.

THANKS GUYS/GALS.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Same day/same dosage.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

measuretwicecutonce is offline Associate Member
    U need roughly 600mg weekly for eq.

U can put both in same syringe. Split weekly dosages in two shots a week

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloMcFly View Post
    Second Cycle and adding EQ to the mix. Two questions:

1. Say I take 250mg of test on Monday and Thursday, what days would be recommended to take 125mg of EQ?

2. I ordered liquid AI from our sites sponsor. Not to certain how much liquid AI I take in comparison to pill form (.25 eod). Can someone help me out with this?

3. I plan on starting HCG in week 2. Curious as to why a insulin needle is preferred with HCG.

THANKS GUYS/GALS.

1. Both compounds, same days.

2. oral syringe holds 1ml and has 10 main marks on it. Each represents 0.10ml. If your compound has a concentration of 2.5mg per ml and you need 0.25 then that would be 1/10th of 1ml. First line on the oral syringe.

3. HCG is water based and many run it subQ. Using am insulin needle for it is painless.

cfelite is offline New Member
    I agree with #3. You'll get you moneys worth with 600mg p/w. It's an investment, and takes time to get the benefits. IMO I also would never run EQ for less then 15 weeks. I also did a low dose test/eq for my second cycle ran 20 weeks. Had great results with that cycle. So low doses can work. To each their own. Best of luck to you...

Why thank you so much guys! You have all been very helpful. So to reevaluate, I can run EQ and test in same syringe?

Also, 600mg of EQ is preferred for someone relatively new to AAS other then test?

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by cfelite View Post
    I agree with #3. You'll get you moneys worth with 600mg p/w. It's an investment, and takes time to get the benefits. IMO I also would never run EQ for less then 15 weeks. I also did a low dose test/eq for my second cycle ran 20 weeks. Had great results with that cycle. So low doses can work. To each their own. Best of luck to you...

Excuse my ignorance, but p/w? Yes, I'm looking like a total noob eh? That's not my intention.

May I Ask what you thought of the EQ? Most think it's not even worth the time. Did you inject both test and EQ combined in the same syringe? Thanks so much bud.

Thread Information