Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By itsjayman02

Thread: Tren,Mast,Test Prop, and EQ cycle... Caber from start?

555mjolnir is offline Associate Member

Caber from start? Tren,Mast,Test Prop, and EQ cycle

Hey guys 41yr. old
    6'4" 250 lbs
    BF 10%
    This Cycle: 12 weeks
    210mg test prop ew
    525mg tren A ew
    525mg masteron ew
    840mg EQ ew
    dbol 100mg ed wks1-6
    a-dex .25 ed
    250 iu hcg 2xw
    pct = HRT @ 200mg cyp ew

OK so here's my question. I have caber on hand would you guys use it from the jump or wait to see if I have sides? This is my first run with tren is why I ask I don't typically experience vary many sides and respond vary well AAS in general.

I can post diet or split if you need it but don't know if its relevant.

Thanks guys

P.S. It's my fifth cycle
    Last edited by 555mjolnir; 07-22-2013 at 02:27 PM. Reason: cycle history

Randy_Mar is offline Associate Member
    Some people might say 525mg of Tren is high for 1st time using....(

I get Tren sides, so I run Prami (or Caber) from the start. I'd say to be on the safe side, run it from the get-go. Just like using an A.I., it's better to take precaution from the start rather then trying to tackle a problem after it occurs.

I've never used Caber (only Prami), so I couldn't really tell you the dosages...

Hope this helps.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    You got a picture to post my friend?
    songdog likes this.

1st picture 8 weeks ago 265 lbs @12.7% i don't have a picture since cut but currently 250 lbs @ 10% hydrostatic test done last thursday. I recomped with 32 lbs of lbm and have kept 28lbs.

the second picture is from march 241 lbs @ 18% Tren,Mast,Test  Prop, and EQ cycle... Caber from start?-20130523_224135.jpgTren,Mast,Test  Prop, and EQ cycle... Caber from start?-march.jpg
    Last edited by 555mjolnir; 07-22-2013 at 03:23 PM.

Anyone else weigh in on caber use? Also caber thread suggests .25mg 2xw and Atomini"s tren thread .5mg 2xw. Which is recommended protocol? My caber is in capsuals @ .5mg should I open and divide contents if I follow lower dosing protocol?

thanks guys

slumchop is offline New Member
    caber is a good choice for a tren run, im partial to prami though. it seems to help me sleep while running tren. also if this is your first tren run, id simplify this cycle. tren isnt always the easiest thing t o run and for a first timer you may need to adjust things on the fly and the less youre running the easier it is to adjust and figure out what is causing sides. ive noticed having higher test levels seems to make the anxiety and agression worse while on tren, i dont think running the dbol while on tren is a wise option especially for a first time tren run. i have experimented with compound ratios and ive learned exactly what ratio of each does what to me. for the first time run id recommend only the tren a test p and mast. also pinning daily seems to minimize sides to. i run 150 tren a, 75 test 75 mast. equating props to a weekly number doesnt work as their half life is generally 3 days or less. so base your run on a single pin MG amounts. so basically if you pin 100 a day based on half life by day 3 you have around 225mg or less based on a 3 day half life. i actually feel best when i run equal amounts but dont make the gains i like, also i sweat worse. when i run the tren 2:1 to test i make great gains but it kills my appetite and im pissy. i typically run the mast equal to the test. play around but keep it simple, also expect to be pissy the first few days on it till you adjust, masteron alone can do this to you, and adding it tren does it even more. good luck

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Use the Caber if you start to have sides.Also 1st time tren I would also say not run it that high.And your bf isn't 10%.

I am pinning ed.- tren 75mg, mast 75mg, test prop 30mg, EQ 120mg (i know eq can be done 1-2 wk just as easy to do everyday since I am pinning the rest ed.
    The 1st picture was 12.7% 8 weeks ago (calipers), the second was in march @ 18%. I just did hydrostatic (dunk) last thursday and my current bf% is 10% after 8 weeks of cutting and doing 45mins of stair treadmill x2 a day clen @ 80 mg/ T3 @150mg with 3400 cal/day, 500 below maintenance.

So still main question remaining is which protocol .5mg 2x wkly or .25mg 2x wkly.
    If smaller dose can I accurately open and divide a capsule in to two parts.

Thread Information