speese is offline Junior Member

Is this fake deca?

a while ago i used deca only at 300mg per week for 8 weeks of brovel norandren 50. i gained 25-30 pounds in about 6 weeks and that's about it. I did get bloating and i was eating between 4-5000 calories a day. I wasn't sure if it was fake though b/c i did not get deca dick at all which is common. what do you think?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    you're asking us if the gear that netted you 25-30 pounds in 6 weeks is bunk?????

dude, just be thankful you got such grreat gains off of it and didnt experience a loss of sexual function. thats some great gear IMO bro.

but you should really research more before you use surgical steel to inject hormone-enriched oil into your ass. keep reading and good luck man.

god bless, MC

Twix is offline New Member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by monstercojones
    [B]you're asking us if the gear that netted you 25-30 pounds in 6 weeks is bunk?????

Thats what I'm saying, shit I'd like to see 25-30lbs but it just don't happen anymore.

Big Presser is offline Junior Member
    wow dude 25 pounds in 6 weeks? OF COURSE IT'S NOT A FAKE!!!! You should be happy you gained that much, for christs sake when's the last time you gained that much in 6 weeks without juice? Bro that's some good shit you were taking, defi. not a fake!

BIG PRESSER

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Definetly fake, you should have gained 50lbs in 6 weeks. j/k how far are you post cycle? You should lose a good 5+lbs of the water you're retaining.

i'm sorry, i guess i phrased that wrong. not fake but maybe it was another cheaper substance. plus i was eating about 2000 more calories a day than normal. and it was also my 1st cycle and i was pretty dedicated.

Dirk D. is offline Junior Member
    Were you taking any test with the deca ? If not, were you stacking anything else with the deca?

i know you guys will crucify me for this but it was a deca only cycle. that's it.

Thread Information