Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Tmaxx is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    25

    Anyone ever get a prescription?

    I am getting ready to do my first cycle, (my pre cycle pics are here http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...&threadid=5400

    Anyway I am going to go to my MD and tell him what I am going to do and I want him to monitor me so I will be sure I am not going to get sick. I am also considering asking him if he will provide me with a script. He is pretty cool and if he thinks I will be using what he prescribes he may go forit. Letting him know I will do it one way or the other can help. The reason is that I am thinking that with a script for a low dose of test or something if the feds ever come knocking on the door I will have that script and can easily say "they must have sent me the wrong package I didn't order Dbols etc"

    Anyone ever be straight up with their Doc and get any help in terms of script or monitoring?

  2. #2
    pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Back from Hell
    Posts
    1,821
    YOu gotta be kidding a Doctor can and will lose his License for giving you a presciption for AS. YOu have no medical history that warrents a script for AS. And even if you did get a doctor to give you a script and then got caught ordering AS by the feds you and the doctor will go to jail.

  3. #3
    bex's Avatar
    bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    england
    Posts
    1,380
    Even if he is cool he will be even cooler in the slammer.

  4. #4
    Tmaxx is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    25
    Well, it was just a thought, thanks guys.

  5. #5
    planetx is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    437
    Your concern is a legitimate one. No MD in his right mind will write a sript w/o proper medical history that may warrant it. Even if he does write a low dose script of testo or deca , the amounts that a BB needs to facilitate muscle hypertrophy will be "far short" of what you will get from a script. Let's say you get a script for a shot 'o enanthanate 100mg per week for 10 weeks, more likely to be 50mg per week for 10 weeks (this is medical protocol, remember) that's all you are going to get. You will need about 10 scripts from 10 different docs. It ain't going to happen!!!

    For all practical purposes, let's be serious. The feds are not going to knock on the door unless you are a seasoned dealer. The feds do not care about the simple "users". The only other way you will get busted is if they come a knockin' looking for some other heavy stuff such as narcotics, dope, 'stacy, coke etc.... You will need a long track record of some serious shit to warrant a personal visit!!!

    Yeah. Yeah, roids are a drug, and are of the same Schedule as some of the aforementioned. But let's be serious here, the Feds do not give a rats ass about a dude running some roids on his own time. Believe me, I kinow. They want the dudes higher up on the chain, the dealers and exporters.

    Sit back, relax, inject, and grow!!!!!!

    planet

  6. #6
    ptbyjason Guest
    Honestly, some doctors will write scripts. Who they are is harder to find out though. You will have to have connections to them and take a blood test before hand. The problem I have seen with this is the cost of the steroids from the pharmacy were more expensive than they were blackmarket. But it does occasionaly happen. Don't walk up to a doctor and ask. You have to know someone who knows a doctor, otherwise you won't have a chance.

  7. #7
    THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    379
    Hey Bro, Get a blood test about 3-4 weeks after your cycle. Your natural test levels should be lower than normal. The doc may put you on hormone therapy. Problem is you only get one blast a month. Tell the doc your dick can't get hard because of the AS. He should be simpathetic.

  8. #8
    Boston's Avatar
    Boston is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    189

    Talking Crazy MD's

    Originally posted by planetx
    ...No MD in his right mind will write a sript w/o proper medical history that may warrant it. Even if he does write a low dose script of testo or deca, the amounts that a BB needs to facilitate muscle hypertrophy will be "far short" of what you will get from a script...
    "right mind" is the key here. My first cycle (Test Cyp / Oxandrolone) where prescribed by an MD. To this day I'm convinced she was off her rocker! And it was a pretty poor excuse for a cycle... something like 200mg/wk test and 10mg/ED of the Oxandrolone. I did make some gains, but nothing that would make other people notice. The test was pretty cheep, if I remember correctly, but the Oxandrolone was outragouse!

  9. #9
    EXCESS's Avatar
    EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    4,450
    Seems like more of a pain to go through a doctor than its worth.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    527
    Hey Tmaxx! About a week ago "zibep" posted in on how he talked his doctor into giving him a prescription for it. Maybe you should PM him and see what he has to say.

  11. #11
    POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    CT.
    Posts
    265
    Good luck. The only way you're going to get any steroids from any doctor who values their practice, is if you are an AIDS patient.
    Its good that you are letting your doctor know what you are doing, I have blood tests done every 2 1/2 Weeks when I'm cycling. Be safe - Henry

  12. #12
    TNT's Avatar
    TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Mid-Atlantic U.S.
    Posts
    1,413

    Re: Crazy MD's

    Originally posted by Boston
    My first cycle (Test Cyp / Oxandrolone) where prescribed by an MD. To this day I'm convinced she was off her rocker! And it was a pretty poor excuse for a cycle... something like 200mg/wk test and 10mg/ED of the Oxandrolone...
    My guess is that your doctor, as the old expression goes, "didn't have a clue."

    The fact that she would prescribe anything specifically for a cycle is unusual in itself, but her dosages are consistent with what a physician would prescribe.

    The clinical literature for both test enanthate and cyp recommend a dosage of "50 to 400 mg. every 2 to 4 weeks" (in other words, a maximum of 800 mg. per month). The usual course on a prescription is to start with 200 mg. every two or three weeks and titrate up from there if necessary, but not to exceed the maximum 800 mg. per month guideline. Additionally, some clinical guidelines recommend spacing the injections on a weekly basis in order to avoid the peak-and-valley effect common with testosterone .

    The usual recommended dosage for Oxandrin (oxandrolone) is "2.5 mg. 2 to 4 times daily." However, according to the prescribing information, "The response of individuals to anabolic steroids varies, and a daily dosage of as little as 2.5 mg or as much as 20 mg may be required to achieve the desired response. A course of therapy of 2 to 4 weeks is usually adequate."

    My guess is that your doctor may not have prescribed test or oxandrolone in the past, at least for AS purposes, and referred to the PDR for dosage guidelines. Therefore, she simply observed the clinical guidelines.

    But the amazing thing is that you got the prescriptions at all. Good show, sport!

  13. #13
    GenuinePL's Avatar
    GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    1,693
    Originally posted by planetx
    Your concern is a legitimate one. No MD in his right mind will write a sript w/o proper medical history that may warrant it. Even if he does write a low dose script of testo or deca , the amounts that a BB needs to facilitate muscle hypertrophy will be "far short" of what you will get from a script. Let's say you get a script for a shot 'o enanthanate 100mg per week for 10 weeks, more likely to be 50mg per week for 10 weeks (this is medical protocol, remember) that's all you are going to get. You will need about 10 scripts from 10 different docs. It ain't going to happen!!!

    For all practical purposes, let's be serious. The feds are not going to knock on the door unless you are a seasoned dealer. The feds do not care about the simple "users". The only other way you will get busted is if they come a knockin' looking for some other heavy stuff such as narcotics, dope, 'stacy, coke etc.... You will need a long track record of some serious shit to warrant a personal visit!!!

    Yeah. Yeah, roids are a drug, and are of the same Schedule as some of the aforementioned. But let's be serious here, the Feds do not give a rats ass about a dude running some roids on his own time. Believe me, I kinow. They want the dudes higher up on the chain, the dealers and exporters.

    Sit back, relax, inject, and grow!!!!!!

    planet
    I think that this was a very good advice.

  14. #14
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    Girfriends mom (MD) supervised her sons steroid use . However she did get him off them by using different drugs. How fucked up is that? I don't even wanna go into it. But it's really fucked up.
    The kid has no business even being on steroids , but she thinks "well he was gonna do it anyway so I might as well be the one to administer them". I don't agree. She must have had her reasons. But that's her choice...

    M

  15. #15
    TNT's Avatar
    TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Mid-Atlantic U.S.
    Posts
    1,413

    Cool Not to get into philosophical debate, but . . .

    Originally posted by MBaraso
    Girfriends mom (MD) supervised her sons steroid use . However she did get him off them by using different drugs. How fucked up is that? I don't even wanna go into it. But it's really fucked up.
    The kid has no business even being on steroids, but she thinks "well he was gonna do it anyway so I might as well be the one to administer them". I don't agree. She must have had her reasons. But that's her choice...
    It may not be as fucked up as you think . . .

    Think about what she did on the same level as, say, distributing condoms in schools. Some people would interpret that as an endorsement of teenage sex. Others would say that teenagers are going to have sex anyway, and the risk of pregnancy, AIDS, or other STD's dictates erring on the side of caution.

    Ditto the concept of needle exchange programs, which you find in some large cities. Again, some people would interpret that as an endorsement of heroin addiction. Others would say that junkies are going to shoot smack anyway, so giving them clean needles, teaching them how to sterilize needles, and educating them in "needle etiquette" (as in not sharing needles) will help prevent HIV transmission.

    And so it goes. I wouldn't endorse what "Dr. Mom" did, but I've never walked in her shoes. or her son's shoes. If she had a valid reason to believe that the kid was going to do AS regardless of any advice she gave him against doing so, it's ethically consistant that she would monitor and even guide him, even at legal risk. (That's not to say that she would have done it for a stranger, or for one of her regular patients to whom she was not related.)

    As any philosophy student knows, these are examples of what Fletcher called situation ethics. There's always a risk that the decision to participate will be interpreted as an endorsement. And the situation ethicist would consider his or her action good. But the realist would recognize that she just may have chosen the lesser of evils, especially if her non-participation would have resulted in her kid shooting bad stuff, doing it wrong, or taking other risks.

    In other words, let's say that you were in Dr. Mom's situation. You know that your son can go off on his own and order shit (literally) from a Mexican farmacia, maybe even risking a bust if he tries to bring it across the border. He can set his own dosages based on anecdotal posts on an AS board (especially one that may not be as reliable as A.R.), and he can do his own injections without ever having been taught how to do them correctly. You know that, despite your best efforts at prevention, he's going to do it regardless of what you say. But, you have an opportunity to ensure that he doesn't take those risks and that, despite the legal risk on your part, you can ensure that he has competent medical guidance and monitoring. After all, he's your kid, not some patient that you see strictly on a professional level.

    If I were in her situation, I don't know if I would have done what Dr. Mom did. (You never know until you're personally faced with that kind of reality.) Not knowing the specific circumstances, I can't condone her . . . but I can't condemn her either.

  16. #16
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    TNT...Your right: He was her child, but. He is now 17. Started at 16. Granted if you saw him you would say he was 22. But the fact remains that he is 17. I could understand her feeling that she wanted to "ween" him off. Which is understandable. But he's 17. She, in my opinion, should have really put an end to it from the begining.
    He was shooting Winny in his legs.....and taking Anadrol . That alone says it all. Typical H.S. kid doing shit he didn't know anything about. That was me.....but a lot less serious the "A bombs".
    She still shouldn't have let him go...Like she did....

    M

  17. #17
    Swedeboy's Avatar
    Swedeboy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    129
    Just wondering. Even if you get a script from the doc, wouldn't it be much cheaper to buy the AS at the "black market"? I know for a fact that for example, arimidex , sustanon and decadurabolin are a whole lot more expensive in the pharmacy than it is when buying from "friends" here in Sweden and I suspect that the prices are about the same in the states.

  18. #18
    GLASSVOICE is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    118
    When I first started thinking about steroids I went to my doctor and told him I wanted to gain weight. I was then underweight for my height (6'3" and 145lb. ) and he prescribed me with Oxandrolone to take 20 mg. a day. It was not bad I got three refills and gained a modest 5 lb. with lots of liver toxicity so I had to discontinue.

    Before I strted my last cycle I went to him with the letter that someone mentioned before and with lots of stats and printed information.

    He simply said "I am not that kind of doctor" and end of subject. He did not even wanted to provide me with needles because he said " i do not want to be part of your ilegal dealings" Nonetheless I told him what I was using and what I wanted to attain. Since he is my doctor I thought he should know.

    If you want to try it, try it. And if it works, LET ME KNOW!

    Glassvoice

  19. #19
    FRANK WHITE's Avatar
    FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    On a beach in California
    Posts
    1,117
    I had to beg, pleed, and almost threaten my doctor to get him to prescribe me 100mg of Test Cyp every 10 days. And only three shots. I had to make up some excuse about I couldn't get it up because of some medication I was taking and the extra test had helped in the past. After the third shot though, he would not give in again. I must say though that the American Test he was giving me was like night and day compared to the Tornel test I'm taking now. Wish It was possible to get a script. Good luck.

  20. #20
    TNT's Avatar
    TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Mid-Atlantic U.S.
    Posts
    1,413

    Cool Well . . .

    Originally posted by Swedeboy
    Just wondering. Even if you get a script from the doc, wouldn't it be much cheaper to buy the AS at the "black market"? I know for a fact that for example, arimidex, sustanon and decadurabolin are a whole lot more expensive in the pharmacy than it is when buying from "friends" here in Sweden and I suspect that the prices are about the same in the states.
    Here in the States, we have an old expression, "You get what you pay for."

    As a general rule, legitimate pharmaceutical products will be more expensive on the black market than they will be from legitimate sources (like a pharmacy). This is especially the case with pharmaceutical-grade drugs that are popular (like Oxycontin or Vicodin, which have been discussed here in other threads and which are commonly abused).

    Therefore, my thought would be that if something is cheaper on the street than it is in the pharmacy, it is not a legally manufactured prouct to begin with.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •