Thread: T3

bigp106 is offline New Member

T3

Is this somthing that is good on a multi stacked cycle for mass? And what can I really exspect from this product.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    quite the contrary..T3 will stimulate the thyroid to increase metabolism, so the results will be completely different from putting on mass.

you can expect to drop large amounts of both fat/muscle while running this if you aren't in the middle of a cycle.

I thought so, but I was wondering if I go into my next cycle is it going to help with my BF. I want to gain and loose Bf at the smae time. Or do I want both worlds LIke a ( Wife & a Girl freind) Because that shit is running me ragged.

Im just finishing a mass cycle now.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    T3 is not a drug for a beginner to use as it could do permanent damage to your body, especially if you want to just lose 5 or 10 pounds.

cardio is the way to go here, my friend. T3 is a difficult compound for me to recommend to a new user just because of how it functions.

if u really need to use a drug here, stack clenbuterol and an ECA or NYC instead of T3. that is my best advice.

THANKS THAT WAS WHAT i WAS LOOKING FOR.

j.j. is offline Associate Member
    understanding the function of T3 will help everyone, How do you think these pros add mass while keeping their body fat low. I used T3 on a mass cycle and the way it reacts in that situation helped me add mass while burning body fat.
    "Cytomel /T3 causes a faster conver-sion of carbohydrates,protein, and fat, bodybuilders, of course, are especially interested in an increased lipolysis, which means in-creased fat burning. Competing bodybuilders, in particular, use Cytomel during the weeks before a championship since it helps to maintain an extremely low fat content, without necessitating a hunger diet. Athletes who use low dosages of Cytomel report that by the simultaneous intake of steroids , the steroids become mor effective, most likely as the result of the faster conversion of protein, carbs, and fat."
    Last edited by j.j.; 05-27-2003 at 09:18 PM.

Thread Information