Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member

Angry Canadian "mother fuckin" Customs

this was most horrible trip back to India...

I got 150 Deca (100mg), 80 Sust, 80 Testoviron (250mg)
    and got siezed when I tried to declare it when asked for any medications...

I have a prescription script written for both me and my brother but that custom mofo knew about steroids and didnt let it through...

first he said he was going to arrest us, check our baggage, and then let us go after two hours and said he put it up on our record and everytime we cross a border, we'd be thoroughly checked.

i was able to get through 900 tabs of Wini (2mg), nolvadex (200 tabs), clomid (200 tabs).... abut man my fuckin shots are what I am so fuckin pissed about... rouchly 1600$ canadian...

I am supposed to write a letter to Canadian Customs for a appeal.... any suggestions??? (I do have prescription for it)

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Exclamation

If you can convince your doctor...have him write a letter to customs!

divx is offline Junior Member
    Did you really think you could declare all that shiat? I would strike it up as a loss, don't get your self in more trouble. If he let you go, be happy with that.

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    For an appeal, I think you need a receipt for what customs confiscated. I am not sure what you mean? Did you declare in your paper than you had these drugs and when you produced a prescription they didn't believe you. If that is the case why was the winny and the other orals not seized or did you not declare that? There is a lot of holes in your statement to see if an appeal will work. Right now I don't think so. The US has a law on the maximum of drugs you can bring back for self-use from other countries and that is a 90 day supply. Since deca and other steroid based injectable are dosed weekly the most you will ever see is 12 vials. You had 150. I say pray to God, you are not locked up for posession, drug trafficing, intent to sell and who knows what else.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hpfb-dgpsa/in..._entire_e.html

They fucked with me before for a 90 day supply.I showed them this and made the guy eat shit.150 is a bit much tho! Don't think you can win this one. Peace

Read 7. PROCEDURES in this act

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    according to this link on Health Canada, it says one is allowed a 3 month supply, I made it into 18 weeks - that is a little over 4 months, and divided odsages between me and my brother

75, 40 and 40 repectively

winny and other things I put in a multivitamin container and vitamins, when he asked what it is, I told him to read the label that read - Vitamin B complex and such, so he let go.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    IMHO it's too greedy to bring that much back...it's way too excessive. Customs are not ignorant to AS...they know it's way too much to be even be considered as medical usage.

I personally think it's a can worms I would not want to open. If they wanted to be dicks they could argue that you have the intent to traffic with the quantity you have. By the time you put a $1000 retainer down for a lawyer, etc. you're not coming out ahead. Besides no one is going to believe that 150 Deca 's, 80 S250's, and 80 Testoviron 's would ever be prescribed for use in a 3 month period...unless your doctor is Charlie Francis.

I think you're hooped...chalk it up to learning.

dadude is offline New Member
    Bigbonez, are a Canadain citizen?? If not you can have prescribed med if you have a docs note from your contry.

Thread Information