Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By AD
  • 1 Post By >Good Luck<
  • 2 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By Java Man
  • 1 Post By jgrayson60

Thread: Is it ok to workout the same muscle you injected into on the sameday?

jgrayson60 is offline Junior Member

Is it ok to workout the same muscle you injected into on the sameday?

Could you possibly hurt yourself when working out your quads right after quad injection?

RoadToHuge is offline Associate Member
    I would not do it. Like I dont squat after glute injection. Next day seems to be fine.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jgrayson60 View Post
    Could you possibly hurt yourself when working out your quads right after quad injection?
    No problem at all.
    Euroholic and ickythump like this.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    When I had gear that caused bad pip, that was the only way to get some relief. I find if I inject a muscle and then destroy it, the extra blood flow and torn tissue will spread the oil out. Its probably total bs but it feels good for me

>good luck<
    "He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it"
    InternalFire likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    why wouldn't it be ok? there are pros pinning so much gear do you think they worry about it? willimg to bet not. in other words, I see np with it.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Different opinions. Some say no, others prefer to workout the muscle they pin. Increased blood flow to the area will facilitate absorption and distribution but any tenderness or local inflammation may be aggravated.

I don't get much PIP anymore. When I do it's usually the second or third day after pinning so I work my lifts around it. If there is no soreness, I like to workout the pinned area. Sometimes it makes the muscle appear larger from the swelling

It's a personal choice. If the area is sore and it hurts to lift using the pinned muscle, workout another area. Don't over think it.
    fit2bOld and InternalFire like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    the last crap I used the pip was just to much in my glutes. I had to squat then pin bc it was so ruff, I know the pros arent using ugl...the pharm stuff I have used back in the day was smooth as silk. depends on gear I guess. do what you can....but I dont think it would "hurt" tour muscles after u pin then go.train them.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck<
    When I had gear that caused bad pip, that was the only way to get some relief. I find if I inject a muscle and then destroy it, the extra blood flow and torn tissue will spread the oil out. Its probably total bs but it feels good for me >good luck< "He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it"
    /\ this is my exact train of though and it works for me. Especially in triceps

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I make a point of training the same muscle group ive pinned that hour/day
    Last edited by marcus300; 01-02-2014 at 10:24 AM.

Revelations is offline Junior Member
    Ive never had problems with working the same area as I pinned. Never thought about it...pin delts and hit delts never had a problem

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Only teenagers have problems when they do this. It can turn quite nasty.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Only teenagers have problems when they do this. It can turn quite nasty.
    oh my god 18yrs old and he is worried about what body part to train after injection hahahahah wait till his balls shut down and stops producing his own testosterone and cant get a hard on for the rest of his life. Fuking idiots whats wrong with these fools thinking the answer is within an injection, absolutely clueless. They need to get in the gym and train like a god, don't know why I bother phewwww

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    ah shit....BIB doesn't miss anything...

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

oh my god 18yrs old and he is worried about what body part to train after injection hahahahah wait till his balls shut down and stops producing his own testosterone and cant get a hard on for the rest of his life. Fuking idiots whats wrong with these fools thinking the answer is within an injection, absolutely clueless. They need to get in the gym and train like a god, don't know why I bother phewwww
    Did that happen to you?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300

You mean I won't look like the body builders in those magazines with one cycle???

You must be joking. Next you'll say diet is more important or something silly like that!

Did that happen to you?
    There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.
    Marcus

There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.
    Marcus
    I understand what you are saying, I read that and other articles similar to it, I understand the risks involved, and it does scare me. I acknowledge that I am a dumb teenager, making stupid decisions that could effect me the rest of my life. I have done some research, on AI's, PCT. I may mess myself up forever, but that is a risk I am willing to take.

6'4
    220lbs
    23% bodyfat

You can take all the AAS you like but those stats indicate a lck of dietary knowledge and you will gain sod all other than potential problems.

Thanks for not listening to any advice given by seasoned veterans.

Good luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by jgrayson60

I understand what you are saying, I read that and other articles similar to it, I understand the risks involved, and it does scare me. I acknowledge that I am a dumb teenager, making stupid decisions that could effect me the rest of my life. I have done some research, on AI's, PCT. I may mess myself up forever, but that is a risk I am willing to take.
    With all due respect, many young members claimed the same until they couldn't get an erection, produce their own testosterone , and were severely anxious and depressed despite properly run cycles.

Knowing the risks and dealing with them when they occur are very different.

.....and if your BF is 23%, you will be prone to more side effects. What are your plans to manage hypertension and high cholesterol at your age?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post

With all due respect, many young members claimed the same until they couldn't get an erection, produce their own testosterone , and were severely anxious and depressed despite properly run cycles.

Knowing the risks and dealing with them when they occur are very different.

.....and if your BF is 23%, you will be prone to more side effects. What are your plans to manage hypertension and high cholesterol at your age?
    My current BF is 18% and dropping, says my scale.

Post up a pic and let's see what we are dealing with. You've been a member here less than 3 weeks and your profile says 23% so we have to assume that was correct at that time. You haven't dropped 5% in that time.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Best way to test bf is a DEXA scan or body pod. Home scales offer both BMI or bf. Neither are accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post

Best way to test bf is a DEXA scan or body pod. Home scales offer both BMI or bf. Neither are accurate.
    Oh ok, to me 95%,of the fat I have is on my stomach and there really isn't that much, I am naturally a slender person.

Post up a pic and let's see what we are dealing with. You've been a member here less than 3 weeks and your profile says 23% so we have to assume that was correct at that time. You haven't dropped 5% in that time.
    I will not post any pics relating me to this site, I am going to be joining the military this late summer, and dont want the pics on this site to cause any problems.

Oh ok, to me 95%,of the fat I have is on my stomach and there really isn't that much, I am naturally a slender person.
    Show us, let's get you pointed in the RIGHT direction.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Show us, let's get you pointed in the RIGHT direction.
    I can't show you pictures but I will show you my planned cycle:

12 week Cycle

Test e 300 1cc twice a week.

I have aromasin for anti e. 12.5mg I have a pill cutter so I can vary the dosage to find the right one for me.

custom oral pct. 76.25mg per tab. Clomid 50mg, nolva 20mg, and aromasin 6.25mg.
    At week 13 I will start pct.

1 tab am, 1 Tab pm for 2 weeks

Then 1 tab pm for 2 weeks
    Last edited by jgrayson60; 01-02-2014 at 04:16 PM.

ickythump is offline Member
    Cycle is no good, you obv don't listen to advice from anywhere seeing as this is a very conservative board and (if you were older) you'd be recommended to take more test.....and, if you got your info off a sight advocating usage at your age, they'd have informed you to use a dose worth something if you're going to ruin your body

ickythump is offline Member
    Unless you're saying 600ng/wk...which is higher than most start, confusing layout

Nobody is really going to give you cycle advise. Except what you have provided is so very wrong.

Show us some pics, why not?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    The excuse that you don't want to be recognized is a cop out we've all heard a thousand times. You can edit out/blur tattoos and don't show your face. Nobody on this planet could definitively say that was you. Is your body so recognizable without a face that people will know who you are? Lmao. No.

Post some pics or get lost. Stop wasting our time.
    Euroholic likes this.

Well... I guess I will be back on in about a year or 2. I will post about my success or fail. And if bad comes of it then I will let you guys know how right you were.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    And he leaves without showing proof. Lol. typical.

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    And he leaves without showing proof. Lol. typical.
    Why do I have to show proof?
    Last edited by jgrayson60; 01-01-2014 at 08:39 PM.

You don't have to do anything. It would help us to help you but you already indicated your willingness to take no notice of us.

Good luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

You come on a steroid forum and ask guys who have been taking gear longer than you have been alive and you just ignore it, if you had any education you would listen and learn because you could easily obtain the same results from training correctly and also eating the right foods. Your lack of showing a picture due to joining the military is nonsense because you could take your face out. Your a young kid who has no idea and thinks he knows best. Well why do you carry on asking questions just get on with it and soon you will learn what we are trying to tell you. Enjoy the lack of erection and low sex drive for the rest of your live.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member

I will not post any pics relating me to this site, I am going to be joining the military this late summer, and dont want the pics on this site to cause any problems.
    I'm in the military, your ok posting pics just don't show your face

austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I make a point of training the same muscle group ive pinned that hour/day pinned
    This.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

"It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

I'm back like I said 2 years later. I have managed to retain some of the muscle I built on cycle. Overall it wasn't worth it though. I now realize the dangers of steroids to young people. My Total Testosterone was between 200 ng/dl and 300 ng/dl for about a year. I am now just starting to feel normal again as the symptoms of low testosterone are slowly going away as my body slowly recovers. Thankfully I no longer have any ED or depression issues. I'm going to stay away from steroids from now on.
    Last edited by jgrayson60; 05-09-2016 at 12:58 AM.

Last time I went to get labwork done my Total Testosterone was at 408 ng/dl. I stopped getting labwork when I started to feel normal again. But will get labwork done in august before going back to college.
    Last edited by jgrayson60; 05-09-2016 at 12:58 AM.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Jgrayson60. Shows a lot of character you keeping your word after 2 years. Hopefully some young guys looking to cycle will see this and decide against. And thanks for your service!

Thread Information