PRIDE03 is offline New Member

test suppression PLEASE HELP

From last Jan. to last July, I ran heavy cycles pretty much non stop. At its peak I was using over 1500mgs a week. Then I pretty much abruptly stopped. I know, pretty dumb. But I didn't know as much as I know now. It was a combo of test,deca ,EQ. And I never did any post therapy program. Now it close to a year later, and my latest blood work, has my test levels normal. But at the very low end. Pretty much my doc told me my levels would be normal for a 60 year old man. And I feel like shit. I don't know what to do. Do I run clomid, or what do I do. Please help.

MR BICEPS is offline Associate Member
    You may need hormone replacement. Go see an endocrinologist and tell him you feel bad and have no sex drive. Dont tell him about the cycles because he will think your abusing it and using him as well to get test replacement!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    How old are you bro?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'd go see an endo specializing in HRT and explain your problem.

I'm 24yrs old. What would the endo do. I don't want to be taking test replacement for the rest of my life.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by PRIDE03
    I'm 24yrs old. What would the endo do. I don't want to be taking test replacement for the rest of my life.
    That's a reality you might have to face bro. It's not a given, but a possibility in your case. Go see an endo asap.

I've seen two different endos already. And they both told me the same thing. That since my levels are in the normal range, and both my LH and FSH are in normal ranges. That they can't give me trt. And that my levels should come back on their own. But damn bros its been a year already. I still have a sex drive, a little less though. But it is really hard for me to get through a workout. And nearly impossible to put any muscle on.

bump

Thread Information