Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    platinum is offline Associate Member
    My plan was to do one only. I will do more, that's for sure, but ONLY as long as I keep the intensity up when I'm not on. Am I addicted? No, I don't think so.

I will tell you this. There is no way to describe the feeling you have when you're on. Almost every time I go to the gym I'm stronger than I was last time. After trying aas, it's not easy to train naturally. The difference is HUGE. Unfortunately, I see a lot of guys that only train when they are on...sad.

I wouldn't worry so much about wether or not you can do only one cycle. If you're a responsible adult, you CAN CHOOSE to only do one and make it so. However, I would prepare myself mentally for going back to natural training after experiencing aas.

Platinum

Gettin'Old is offline Associate Member
    Want2b, good post. Clearly you are thinking down the road. I think it's a very valid issue.

I'm 34 and presently nearing the end of my first cycle. I wanted to do this for many reasons: to overcome barriers after 18 long years of natural bb; to overcome knee problems and build my skinny damn legs; to get a better build and stronger than ever before (just to say I experienced it once) etc. Most of those goals have been achieved, with a few weeks remaining in the cycle. I've never been this big or strong and I'm well past my prime. Because I ran into few sides, and so far the one I had was fully controllable, the experience has been relatively comfortable. I won't lie to you, there were some days where I had some problems. I think that's probably what a first cycle is all about.

Let me say though, I came into this with no illusions. I knew if the anabolics delivered what I wanted there would be a great likelihood I would WANT to repeat the experience. I went in like you, in a sense, wanting relatively modest gains; or as you said "two steps forward one step back." Well, it looks like that will be achieved, pending a successful post-cycle regimen.

I think you will have a tremendously difficult time limiting yourself to one cycle - - particularly if you experience little or no sides and have solid gains. It sounds like you have done your research but remember the ever present mantra in these halls: EAT CLEAN FOOD IN HUGE QUANTITIES.

Best of luck to ya Bro.
    GO

wantingmore is offline New Member
    I am 43. I am currently on my 4th cycle in 2 years. You feel good, sex drive goes thru the roof, and also I really have had nice gains. Started at 185lbs. 2 years later I am a lean, cut 215. It is hard to be honest with yourself and say this is my last cycle ever. Not that I am addicted but with proper time off and sensible dosages I feel pretty safe.

Gettin'Old is offline Associate Member
    wantingmore, what compounds and dosages have you used? Did you have to up the dosages with each cycle to get results?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information