sooner45 is offline Member

Liquid or Capsules????

I have been taking liquid clenbutrx and I love the effects of it. I have been off for a few weeks and am going to get back on it but I was taking the Liquid Clenbutrx and I am thinking about switching to the capsule form cause the liquid form taste like shit!! What I'm wonderin is which form will give me the best effect????? The liquid or the capsules??? I love the pump I feel off the liquid but I can barely stand the shit!! I'm just wondering if I will lose the juiced up feeling with the capsules or will I be ok? Thanks for any info that you guys could offer!!!

sooner45 is offline Member
    P.S. I'm not talking about "CLENBUTEROL ", I'm talking about the "Clenbutrx" that you can get off of the website, or possibly your local gym, which is where I get mine. Just wanted to make that clear.....I'm not talking Bout the AS Clenbuterol.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Look up the active ingredients. I dont know what your talking about, sounds like some phony GNC stuff.. I dunno...

Capsule VS Liquid is no difference really as far as effectiveness or absorbtion really goes, unless you were talking sublingual..which its not.

BTW Clen is not an anabolic steroid

Thread Information