Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: 25/ m ANAVAR? Y/N

knifebutton is offline New Member

25/ m ANAVAR? Y/N

first off this is my BB profile
    bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/knifebutton

I am 25 and have been lifting for the last 15 months or so. I started at 145. I have hit 180 and am now cutting. I am currently at 175. I was wondering about anavar . I have never done a cycle or know ANYTHING about steroids actually. Which is what brought me here. I would like suggestions on if i should or should or should not do a 6 week cycyle of anavar, and if so what should the dose be? I plan to keep lifting 6 days a week and eating clean. Any other questions I need to answer to help you guys help me? Also I would be on it no longer than 6 weeks max.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    first cycle should be testosterone only.

there are thousands (literally) of threads explaining why.

and....

25mg/day of var is too low for our purposes. suggest minimum 50mg/day. when you run var, recommend a test foundation to cover natty test production, as your body will stop producing testosterone while on cycle.

hcg to help preserve teste health

Pct to accelerate recovery post cycle.

keep asking questions, like you are doing now. and there is plenty to read. suggest learning all you can prior to ingesting any drugs.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

can you link me over to a thread explaining? Also test doesnt come in pill form does it? I was only thinking of var for the accelerated weight loss, im not looking to put on Arnold mass, im just looking for a little help burning off 3-6 lbs over a 6 week period. I just dont want to hit up some high intensity cardio and burn off muscle I put on. Im really just looking for a cutting booster. I will stay away from all of this if i really have to start with something i have to inject. Thanks for the reply man.

Quote Originally Posted by knifebutton View Post
    can you link me over to a thread explaining? Also test doesnt come in pill form does it? I was only thinking of var for the accelerated weight loss, im not looking to put on Arnold mass, im just looking for a little help burning off 3-6 lbs over a 6 week period. I just dont want to hit up some high intensity cardio and burn off muscle I put on. Im really just looking for a cutting booster. I will stay away from all of this if i really have to start with something i have to inject. Thanks for the reply man.
    androil is the only oral form of testosterone . expensive. hard on the liver. constantly taking pills. recommend IM injections like 95% of us here do. if needles scare you, recommend gels.

in the upper right hand corner of this page, is a search button. probably a good idea to learn how to use that crazy thing?
    almostgone likes this.

if all you want is to lose bf%, then there other things to take with fewer health risks. T3/4 speeds up your metabolism and is effective with what you want. There is always clen , (which I personally would not recommend, but that's just in my case). You can get either from our sponsor, and neither will land you in jail like steroids will if caught in your possession.

i did a quick read, but i do not believe that is what i am looking for. I am not looking to be on a perm cycle, i am just looking for a tiny metabolic bump. And from all the reading I did before asking on here i was thinking a 2 week 5 mg, 2 week 10 mg and 2 week 5 mg cycle would help me lose the 3-6 lbs id like to burn off.....if this is not recommended then i will just do it the old fashion way and sweat it off and hope i dont loose too much mas in the process. Thanks again.

edit: i just read your other post. I will look into T3 and T/4, thank you. And i am not worried about being caught with any steroid in my area. Easy come easy go, here.
    Last edited by knifebutton; 04-18-2014 at 01:35 PM.

i did a quick read, but i do not believe that is what i am looking for. I am not looking to be on a perm cycle, i am just looking for a tiny metabolic bump. And from all the reading I did before asking on here i was thinking a 2 week 5 mg, 2 week 10 mg and 2 week 5 mg cycle would help me lose the 3-6 lbs id like to burn off.....if this is not recommended then i will just do it the old fashion way and sweat it off and hope i dont loose too much mas in the process. Thanks again.
    those var doses might be the right size for women, but not men. When I cycle with var, I'm at 100mg/day.

AAS is good for muscular development. and one of the benefits is a potential reduction in BF%. However, steroids promote a lot of other changes in the body besides this. And it shuts down your natty test production (although not at the doses you are thinking of).

Best to use the right tool for the right job. I would NOT subject my body to AAS if all I want was to lose some bf%.

But if you want to experiment with the very low doses you are thinking of, then be my guest. I doubt you will notice any benefit, but at least the risk of sides will be commensurate with your very low dose.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Thanks man! i think ill stay away from the Var, Ill looking into t3 and t4 and see what would be best for me, thanks for the info and the nudge in a smarter direction.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You only been lifting 15 months you don't need aas bro.Give your body a chance to grow.

Thanks man! i think ill stay away from the Var, Ill looking into t3 and t4 and see what would be best for me, thanks for the info and the nudge in a smarter direction.
    you are welcome, and that is what we are here for, to nudge people in a smarter direction

I advocate AAS, don't get me wrong. But only under the right circumstances.

---Roman

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    These will get you going and agree with songdog. You could have years of natty growing in you yet.

Austinite's Educational Article Database
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    NUTRITION RESOURCE FORUM

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You only been lifting 15 months you don't need aas bro.Give your body a chance to grow.
    True

Thread Information