wolverines99 is offline Junior Member

First Time Anavar - Test Cycle

Hey guys, im a total newbie here.... havent taken any AS in 15 years. 37 years old, 5'10 180 LBS. Want to add some lean mass. I started an Anavar only cycle 3 weeks ago at 50mg every day and went up to 60 starting week 3. After reading so much about needing to add test, i got a bottle of Test Cyponaite 250ML. I took my first one yesterday. Im not looking to blow up, just add some muscle and get hard. i have 18% body fat. My diet is perfect, i have someone make my meals. 200-250g of protein a day. I was gonna just stick with CYP once a week, and increase the VAR every 2 weeks till i get to 80mg a day. So 8 weeks on VAR and 10 weeks on the TEST. I got CLOMID for PCT. Was gonna take 50mg a day for 3 weeks after. Does this sound ok?

I also take a multi vitamin, omega 3, Chromium Piccolinate & Nyacine no flush daily. I was taking Tribulus and Avena Sativa daily, but now that i added the test i dont think i need that anymore.

Any advice is well appreciated.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Looks like you're missing an AI and hCG on cycle, and missing Nolva with your Clomid for PCT.

Everything you need to know is here: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Welcome

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    if your diet is perfect, how can you be at 18% BF????? Especially if your goal is to put on some lean mass....

just started my perfect diet bro! saw a nutritionist and put me on the plan 2 weeks ago.

Also, i had my bloodwork done and my TEST was 230! Thats another reason for adding the CYP

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    It will be a hard way to cut to at least 10% to make anavar see some results. You better train natty, cut down on your own with your perfect diet to 12%, and then end the job with anavar. If you start cycle now, you'll do exactly the same, as dieting only.

should i worry about GYNO at only 250ml a week of CYP? Ill order the Nolva now, but the AI is expensive. Is it necessary? And HCG as well? I was thinking the Anavar and CYP with a good diet and training with cardio will do me solid. Again, im new to this so i dont wanna sound like a jerk off.

thanks bro

Does anyone know the answer to the question below? and if i need to get it, please recommend which is the best one to get for the least expensive. I just ordered Nolva to go with Clomid for PCT.

"should i worry about GYNO at only 250ml a week of CYP. Just doing one shot a week for 10 weeks. Is the AI necessary? And HCG as well? I was advised that Anavar and CYP with a good diet and training with cardio will do me solid. Again, im new to this so i dont wanna sound like a jerk off."

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    This seems like a mess bro.I always found it better too ask before I did something.50 or 60 mg Var is on the low side too start with.

even with cypionate 250ml once a week?

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wolverines99 View Post
    even with cypionate 250ml once a week?
    250 mL would be a lot, did you mean 250 mg?

yea sorry, 250mg

Thread Information