Thread: Cycle Prep

Venice is offline Junior Member

Cycle Prep

I was told it might be a good idea to move this thread over to this board, so....

AGE 27
    Workout Exp 7 yrs
    No Of Workout Days Per Wk 4-5
    Height 5 10"
    Weight 175lbs
    Bodyfat <10%

I'm off to a good start but ready to add some serious mass.

Roadblocks for me are (1) lack of knowledge (2) lack of sources. I train in Venice, CA so I know there's plenty of juice around, but don't know where to find it. Also, not very good with science, etc. and want to do it right.

P.S. And yes, living in Venice doesn't mean it's easy to get a hook-up. If anything, I think it's harder...

nymattyk is offline Member
    the knowledge will come to you as long as you hang around here and do plenty of reading. ask questions and make sure you know exactly what youre going to do before you do it. the worst mistake you can make is going on a cycle without knowing exactly what youre putting into your body. as far as the source, cant help you on that one. if youre close to mexico you might want to head down there

Thanks. From what I've already read, I know the idea of bulking and cutting don't work well together. Conventional wisdom seems to be you get fat to get BIG and then you lean it out with a cutting cycle.

Just wondering if anyone here has found a cycle that adds size without a lot flab. Obviously, you'll gain more weight with a straight bulk cycle, but I'd sacrifice some weight on the scale for decent gains where I don't look bloated.

Any thoughts?

4plates is offline Banned
    for what your looking for i suggest reading some of the threads that have eq in them.it great for adding some size without the bloated look.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    EQ/winstrol /test prop.

EQ @ 400-600mg week x 10 weeks
    prop @ 50mg/ed x 10 weeks
    winny @ 50mg/eod weeks 3-8
    have nolvadex (or better yet arimidex /liquidex) and clomid as well as milk thistle.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    your BF% has more to do with your diet than anything else. i'd suggest running test enanthate at 600 mgs per week and eq at 400 mgs per week for 10 weeks. run dbol at 40 mgs per day for the first 4 weeks then discontinue it. keep your fats low and your protein high. get big bro, you cant cut muscle that isnt there.

as far as a source, you cant under any circumstances post for one here in open forum. you can hang around the board and get to know everyone for a while though. same with your gym, just get familiar with the people there, make freinds. you wont have a problem, i assure you. just be patient.

oh yea, who in the hell does that arm in your ava belong to?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Pete235
    EQ/winstrol /test prop.

EQ @ 400-600mg week x 10 weeks
    prop @ 50mg/ed x 10 weeks
    winny @ 50mg/eod weeks 3-8
    have nolvadex (or better yet arimidex/liquidex) and clomid as well as milk thistle.
    Killer cycle advice Pete. That sounds like something similiar to what i might do coming up. But maybe drop the EQ at week 8 so as to start clomid immediately after the cyc. Just a thought to ponder.

Thanks

Thanks for the sample cycles. I'll start doing my homework. A few people have asked about "the arm"

I got the pic off of repetrope.com and I believe it's a bodybuilder named Chris Bennett

Thread Information