Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: Low test trt in the USA vs Canada questions

French_Nicolas is offline Junior Member

Low test trt in the USA vs Canada questions

Ok I heard many of you saying you have 150mg of cypionate per week sub q on a trt ... Is it enough to gain with efforts all year long ? Also , if I plan a large cycle like : 1000mg sustanon + 800mg Deca + 300mg primo injectable . All this per week , for 15 weeks . And then come back to 50mg of Androgel daily , Do you think I will keep most of them without risking a depression ?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    your diet is a huge variable in what you retain post cycle....
    ....if your diet aint right, it will all evaporate in a few months.

That is one heavy load. I'm assuming you are fairly advanced in your physique? And if you are not fairly advanced in your physique, then your proposed cycle is total overkill.
    PistolPete33 likes this.

Well , my experience learned me that it's always easier to hold from larger cycle , and then switching to small amounts of test ... But remember that I never totally quit cuz trt is still there after pct ... Even if I wouldn't have to pct's , i beleive keeping my nuts healthy may be useful if I meet a women and she wants kids ...

And I never kept anything Under 1000mg of test + anabolics ... So , yes , I'm not really Advanced in my shape , but before my depression(5 years ago ) , I was in good shape ... Well better than good actually .

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It sounds like you should concentrate on a lot of blood work before, during and after cycle since your hormones are probably a big reason you had depression, very common.

If you are on TRT then there is not PCT to keep your nuts healthy, that's what hcg and a good AI are for.

You are using androgel for trt????

yes
    That is the obly shit avalaible in canada ... Test enanthate is only always back ordered and you have to go at the clinic every week

You guys are Lucky , you're docs seems pretty open to prescribe larger dosage of testosterone ... If it's the same than it is for every medical study and discovery , our doctor will do that in 10 to 15 years ... It was the same for methadone program and suboxone ... Just to show you what I mean , right now , doctors are realising that testosterone does wonders , but breaks marriage and old couples ... Shit if we need a unerversity degree to have the right to use test : Knowing your limits , don't go too far cuz it is hard to keep gains , and do a real(mea culpa) every times you do a mistake , than I know how to use testosterone , but most people are not even conscious of what happend to them , and ****ing doctors will take back my trt and put me on anti-depressant drugs instead !!!!!!!!!!! That makes a lot of pressure for someone who's coming back from depression ... 10 years ago , I almost end up dead cuz doctors are ****in control freacks !!!!!

I mean , if they prescribe test at those qwho are 60 and older , and the guy beleive he can get a Young babe , and ditch his wife , that is his ****in problem ... It is not a behavior coming from the addiction disease like expert psychiatrist are saying ... ok , his wife will panic , may be won't forgive also , but they are the first one's saying addiction disease is : the fact that a person does not adapt to life problems and do not want to assume their emotions ... Problem is , the best way to adapt and go farther , is to give yourself the right to make mistakes ... And learn from them , and also giving yourself the right to do them another time cuz nobody's perfect shit !!! So when they learn you how to manage your life , you have the right , but you woudn't have that right with your body cuz doctor's are ****in perfectionist ?%$Y?%TRKUETDYYKU

Thread Information