Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 2 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Tren e vs Tren Ace

Jb818 is offline Junior Member

Tren e vs Tren Ace

Hello!
    Can you guys please tell me the main differences between tren e and tren ace? I want to know what each does differently and which one works better.
    Thank you!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    just the ester and injection frequency. Its the same compound. Tren a you inject every other day, tren e you can inject 2x/week.
    Thats all.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't get near the results I do with tren a from tren e. No matter what I dose my tren e at. I would never run tren e again.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I liked the fact that I could put the tren e in my test needle and pin them both together.

djs2224 is offline Junior Member
    You can't pin tren ace and test e I'm same pin? I do that not to often but I do

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb818 View Post
    Hello!
    Can you guys please tell me the main differences between tren e and tren ace? I want to know what each does differently and which one works better.
    Thank you!
    Different acting esters,,,one long one short. If your new to TRENS use a short acting ester,,,easier to control the effects.
    NACH3 likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    How many cycles have your run? Have you ever run tren before? Do you have a cycle plan and if so what is it? Or is this just an FYI post?

I've ran about six cycles so far and i dont know what I'm taking the tren with. My training coach just mentioned I'll be using that next cycle

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb818 View Post
    I've ran about six cycles so far and i dont know what I'm taking the tren with. My training coach just mentioned I'll be using that next cycle
    6 cycles huh? Even though you were on your first cycle 6 months a go. That's one cycle per month. Pretty good going.......
    NACH3 and AsEpSiS like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    6 cycles huh? Even though you were on your first cycle 6 months a go. That's one cycle per month. Pretty good going.......
    We seem to be getting a lot of these lately. Did you see the guy yesterday who went from 20 to 24 in just over 10 months?

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Steroids do amazing things for you!!

lol

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    We seem to be getting a lot of these lately. Did you see the guy yesterday who went from 20 to 24 in just over 10 months?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Holy S---! 20 - 24 cycles in 10 months... F-in ridiculous! And disastrous! Geez!

Oh and have youse seen all the posts about why can't you run a cycle year round? I've seen at least three in the last 5 days... Lol!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Holy S---! 20 - 24 cycles in 10 months... F-in ridiculous! And disastrous! Geez!

Oh and have youse seen all the posts about why can't you run a cycle year round? I've seen at least three in the last 5 days... Lol!
    No not 20 - 24 cycles lol. His age went from 20 - 24 in about 10 months. In other words he was lying about his age and who knows what else. Profile showed he was only 20 and it fit with the description of his name ending in 1993. He is claiming he shares the account with his little brother. That alone is a rule violation.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    No not 20 - 24 cycles lol. His age went from 20 - 24 in about 10 months. In other words he was lying about his age and who knows what else. Profile showed he was only 20 and it fit with the description of his name ending in 1993. He is claiming he shares the account with his little brother. That alone is a rule violation.
    Wow... I truly don't understand why one would lie to the people on this forum who are always tryin to help out! Doesn't make sense... Then when they hear somethin they don't want to hear when they post they get all butt hurt! Lol!

Plus I was gonna say 20-24 cycles just didn't sound rite at all... Lmao!
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-15-2014 at 05:29 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    He's a freaking walking miracle....

damnit gotta make a new account now

thehor is offline Member
    Tren ace is much faster acting and also it leaves the system faster I just did a tren ace cycle with a stack of anavar and test prop and I got really good results although I dont think the side effects are worth it and pct is so harsh on it.

Ledley26 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thehor View Post
    Tren ace is much faster acting and also it leaves the system faster I just did a tren ace cycle with a stack of anavar and test prop and I got really good results although I dont think the side effects are worth it and pct is so harsh on it.
    What sides did you encounter? I ran that same course for 12 weeks and I didn't encounter any sides, well nothing that I really noticed anyway! Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ledley26 View Post

What sides did you encounter? I ran that same course for 12 weeks and I didn't encounter any sides, well nothing that I really noticed anyway! Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones!
    Did you run your BW to know if your lipids, hematocrit, platelets, and Hg were all normal? Changes to blood work can have more severe effects, many of which produce no visible sides. Never assume that side effects are solely based on visual indicators.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Did you run your BW to know if your lipids, hematocrit, platelets, and Hg were all normal? Changes to blood work can have more severe effects, many of which produce no visible sides. Never assume that side effects are solely based on visual indicators.
    Or that the tren was even legit.....

mod1-4 is offline Associate Member
    Your body takes in like 92% of the tren being shot with ace. With enth it's like 70-75 % so right there is the main difference. Obviously the short am long ester but if you didn't already know that you don't need tren

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mod1-4 View Post
    Your body takes in like 92% of the tren being shot with ace. With enth it's like 70-75 % so right there is the main difference. Obviously the short am long ester but if you didn't already know that you don't need tren
    Did you know over time you achieve higher blood levels with long esters than you do short esters? True story.

mod1-4 is offline Associate Member
    250 mg a week of ace blows 500 mg a week of enth out if the water. True story

BigB_44 is offline New Member
    Tren actually speeds up the aging process as well

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mod1-4 View Post
    250 mg a week of ace blows 500 mg a week of enth out if the water. True story
    True broscience perhaps......

2iron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    How about bw? Is tren a easier on all those motioned above? High hematocrit sucks!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren actually speeds up the aging process as well
    what crap are people spewing these days there is several False responses in this thread.

Thread Information