Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Planning a Crucial Strength Cycle for Late Winter/Early spring

Test/Mast/Adrol strength cycle

27 years old
    6.5 years training
    243 lbs @ ~10% bf

This will be my 3rd cycle. I have ran a test e (500mg/week) cycle and am currently in week 7 of a Prop/var cycle which I am loving. Though I'm very focused on my current cycle, I am beginning to plan a strength cycle for the beginning of 2015.

The reason this is such a crucial cycle is that this is my final year of eligibility to compete as a college track and field thrower (discus/shot). I am new to the sport but am very talented at it (formerly a college basketball player). My coach (former olympic athlete)has put an emphasis on getting as strong as possible and adding ~40 lbs of body mass by April or May.

Between now and the time I start this strength cycle I will be adding as much mass and strength as possible and working hard on lower body and olympic lifts so that my body will be acclimated to them by the time I run this cycle to avoid injury. Hopefully I will be about 35-40lbs heavier but the time I run this so I can just add strength and achieve somewhat of a recomp while staying the same weight (I will be adding the weight naturally then recomping).

The goal of this cycle is to get as strong as possible while hopefully replacing fat with lean body mass.

Proposed Cycle

Week 1 to 12 - Test E @ 500 mg weekly. (split into 2 weekly doses)
    Week 1 to 12 - Masteron @ 600 mg weekly (split into 2 doses)
    Week 1 to 6 - Adrol @ 100 mg daily (50mg x2 a day)
    Week 1 to 12 - hCG @ 250 IU twice weekly.
    Week 1 to 14 - Arimidex @ .5mg every other day
    Week 1 to 18: NAC @ 1200mg daily.

PCT 2 weeks after last injection with the following:

Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20/20 and Clomiphene @ 100/50/50/50

I realize this may be somewhat aggressive for this being my third cycle, but I have not had any sides form my cycles so far and also ran a gh peptide regimen so I am not afraid of pinning and dose scheduling. It is crucial that i get as strong as possible to achieve the highest level of success in my final year of college competition. I realize that may sound reckless but I intend to do what I need to do as safely as possible and seek as much input and guidance from vets and other members as they can give.

Edit: Now leaning hard toward anadrol as my oral. Contemplating a testE/trenA/Adrol cycle. I know it may be somewhat early in my cycle experience for tren but I am aware of the sides and am prepared to deal with them if I go that route.
    Last edited by sixfootseven; 07-31-2014 at 01:50 PM.

Bump, any input appreciated. Thnx guys.

To the top, looking for some advice, thnx.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    I would advise tren for real strenght and recomp. but I dont advise it to you cause you plan on comming off(I dont believe in 19nor for non-trt patient)

You may gain more weight and more strenght from dbol /anadrol then tbol.

but water weight will follow.

so I think you are good to go.

Henrydot is offline New Member
    you should add tren into your cycle its incredible for strength gains

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    I would advise tren for real strenght and recomp. but I dont advise it to you cause you plan on comming off(I dont believe in 19nor for non-trt patient)

You may gain more weight and more strenght from dbol /anadrol then tbol.

but water weight will follow.

so I think you are good to go.
    Yeah i was originally thinking about dbol but i should have enough weight at that point and i would like something that is going to get me stronger w out adding water weight like you said.

Also i was thinking tren in 4th or 5th cycle. Could you elaborate on your mention of no 19-nor for non trt?

we know that 1 injection of 50(or 100) mg of deca reduces the testeosterone production of 95% in 2-3 days.

one injection supressed that bad...

Tren being a 19nor too, probably have the same suppressing power.

plus the 19nor metabolite can still be found months after injection.

Maybe my reasonning has no sense.

but I dont think someone willing to come off, should use compound that supressive, where trace can be found for so long.

thats just my personal opinion, plenty has recovered successfully.
    but knowing that, I just dont feel safe recommending it.

Your call.

Personnally I dont think tren is half as bad as people say it is.
    Personnally I havent had any side making me willling to stop.
    even at 525mg/week.

just my .02

Yeah that is good advice. I would like to see bloods on someone before and after a tren cycle with pct. for now i dont need to worry about that though

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sixfootseven View Post
    27 years old
    6.5 years training
    243 lbs @ ~10% bf

This will be my 3rd cycle. I have ran a test e (500mg/week) cycle and am currently in week 7 of a Prop/var cycle which I am loving. Though I'm very focused on my current cycle, I am beginning to plan a strength cycle for the beginning of 2015.

The reason this is such a crucial cycle is that this is my final year of eligibility to compete as a college track and field thrower (discus/shot). I am new to the sport but am very talented at it (formerly a college basketball player). My coach (former olympic athlete)has put an emphasis on getting as strong as possible and adding ~40 lbs of body mass by April or May.

Between now and the time I start this strength cycle I will be adding as much mass and strength as possible and working hard on lower body and olympic lifts so that my body will be acclimated to them by the time I run this cycle to avoid injury. Hopefully I will be about 35-40lbs heavier but the time I run this so I can just add strength and achieve somewhat of a recomp while staying the same weight (I will be adding the weight naturally then recomping).

The goal of this cycle is to get as strong as possible while hopefully replacing fat with lean body mass.

Proposed Cycle

Week 1 to 12 - Test E @ 750 mg weekly. (split into 2 weekly doses)
    Week 1 to 12 - Masteron @ 500 mg weekly (split into 2 doses)
    Week 1 to 6 - T-Bol @ 50 mg daily
    Week 1 to 12 - hCG @ 250 IU twice weekly.
    Week 1 to 14 - Arimidex @ .5mg every other day
    Week 1 to 18: NAC @ 600mg daily.

PCT 2 weeks after last injection with the following:

Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20/20 and Clomiphene @ 100/50/50/50

I realize this may be somewhat aggressive for this being my third cycle, but I have not had any sides form my cycles so far and also ran a gh peptide regimen so I am not afraid of pinning and dose scheduling. It is crucial that i get as strong as possible to achieve the highest level of success in my final year of college competition. I realize that may sound reckless but I intend to do what I need to do as safely as possible and seek as much input and guidance from vets and other members as they can give.
    My personal opinion here that mast is a good option for a first added compound. But have some thoughts about dosage on most of your cycle.

Stick to 500mg of test...you are way to early in your history to make such a big jump.

Mast you can honestly add more. 6-700 a week. (That's is from my knowledge only from reading on here though) works the same as primo better at higher dosage. And for your frame should work good for you.

Tbol go to at least 75 maybe even 100. Light oral. Some dont.like it. Again though no experience. ..

Ldex I would start .25 eod. Especially since.you said u haven't had any sides before. Unless u have bloods to back up the use of .5.

Nac use 2400 when on tbol drop to 1800 while on cycle. 600 for everyday use off cycle.

Again noted just my opinions. And a different view from what u have heard already. Good luck keep us posted

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    My personal opinion here that mast is a good option for a first added compound. But have some thoughts about dosage on most of your cycle.

Stick to 500mg of test...you are way to early in your history to make such a big jump.

Mast you can honestly add more. 6-700 a week. (That's is from my knowledge only from reading on here though) works the same as primo better at higher dosage. And for your frame should work good for you.

Tbol go to at least 75 maybe even 100. Light oral. Some dont.like it. Again though no experience. ..

Ldex I would start .25 eod. Especially since.you said u haven't had any sides before. Unless u have bloods to back up the use of .5.

Nac use 2400 when on tbol drop to 1800 while on cycle. 600 for everyday use off cycle.

Again noted just my opinions. And a different view from what u have heard already. Good luck keep us posted
    Thanks for the info. Should probably stay at 500, just thinking that my prop was about 600mg/week this time around since 150mg/eod.

Will probably go to 600mg/wk on the mast and I will start the tbol at 75 and adjust from there. I did forget to mention that I had some puffiness and sensitivity in my nipples on this cycle, but I think i ran my aromasin to low @ 12.5mg/day, but I upped it and then switched to .25mg/eod adex to save a buck.

I'll might run the adex at .25mg/eod. I will follow your advice on the NAC too.

Interested in hearing some feedback on the effects of tbol from someone who has run it.

thnx again

mod1-4 is offline Associate Member
    Drop the tbol for halotesin, I would also add tren and drop the mast if your goal is strength gains , mast will give strength but nothing like tren.

Idk if i should run tren on my 3rd cycle and now im paranoid bc of gs

I will look into halo, but my ugl source who i trust very much doesnt make it

Now leaning more toward anadrol over the tbol

Idk if i should run tren on my 3rd cycle and now im paranoid bc of gs

I will look into halo, but my ugl source who i trust very much doesnt make it
    halotestin is pointless if you intend of keeping the strengh gain...
    halo will give massive strengh gain, but will be due to the steroid itself.
    You wont keep more strengh than another oral afterward.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test, adrol and tren for strength. Hard to beat that combination.

halotestin is pointless if you intend of keeping the strengh gain...
    halo will give massive strengh gain, but will be due to the steroid itself.
    You wont keep more strengh than another oral afterward.
    Ok good to know, thnx for the info
    Quote Originally Posted by 600@50 View Post
    Test, adrol and tren for strength. Hard to beat that combination.
    Would honestly love to run that combo, but on my third cycle it seems like the consensus around here is to stay away from tren . However, I am very safe and smart about cycling so I am still pondering on replacing the mast w tren though

Or maybe test/deca /adrol

test/tren /adrol would be ideal i think but idk

Bump

I'm going to be the party pooper and tell you NOT to run Tren on your 3rd cycle. There's a really good chance that your HPTA won't recover well. There is a life after college so I don't think it's wise to take the risk with Tren. I think your original cycle is just fine. If you want to run something else run Test/Deca or Test Prop/NPP combo. I just read a post from a young guy in his mid 20's starting TRT and will probably have erectile dysfunction for life because he abused Tren. Tren is serious stuff, you should be careful. I like Test Prop/NPP combo myself. I got plenty strong on that cycle (I weighed 205# and power lifted 410# on the bench). I think young athletes like yourself has to balance between all out performance and long term safety. Good luck
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I'm going to be the party pooper and tell you NOT to run Tren on your 3rd cycle. There's a really good chance that your HPTA won't recover well. There is a life after college so I don't think it's wise to take the risk with Tren. I think your original cycle is just fine. If you want to run something else run Test/Deca or Test Prop/NPP combo. I just read a post from a young guy in his mid 20's starting TRT and will probably have erectile dysfunction for life because he abused Tren. Tren is serious stuff, you should be careful. I like Test Prop/NPP combo myself. I got plenty strong on that cycle (I weighed 205# and power lifted 410# on the bench). I think young athletes like yourself has to balance between all out performance and long term safety. Good luck
    Scotch I don't think he is thinking about tren ....that was suggested from other members.

He's looking for experiences from tbol and mast. And would both be good for his goals. I have no knowledge of these compunds either so been following the thread out of curiosity.

But that prop/npp is a good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Thanks for the input. If I did run tren I wouldn't be abusing it. (100mg eod for 8 weeks) But I can see you are trying to help me.

I will look further into the prop/npp combo but I think I want to use a long ester test.

Thinking I may go with a Test-E/Mast/Adrol cycle but still have a lot of research to do before I decide on a cycle.

Maybe test/deca /adrol? Would that be safer than tren and give me better strength than mast?

Thanks for the input. If I did run tren I wouldn't be abusing it. (100mg eod for 8 weeks) But I can see you are trying to help me.

I will look further into the prop/npp combo but I think I want to use a long ester test.

Thinking I may go with a Test-E/Mast/Adrol cycle but still have a lot of research to do before I decide on a cycle.

Maybe test/deca/adrol? Would that be safer than tren and give me better strength than mast?
    safer then tren... Yes but recovery wise I dont think so... both are 19nor and the example I said(1 injection of 50 or 100mg reduced 95% test production in 2-3 days) was done with nandrolone ...

I dont feel ok with advising it to you If you plan on comming off.

about strengh gain I think both will be similar, I would say maybe more strengh on npp/deca .
    but mast will be efficient.

Im gonna start NPP next week so Ill be able to say first hand if strengh gain are good or not.

Do as you wish, good luck man!

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    I think your strategy is a bit off to begin with. If you already weigh 243 lbs, trying to put on 30-40 lbs naturally is going to be mostly fat. If you can put on 5-10 lbs naturally that is great, but you want quality, you could hit a mass/strength cycle hard and put on a lot more quality weight than you would naturally, and come in much stronger. Steroids are much more effective when you can really get the proper calories too rather than just during a recomp, sure you can have some strength gains, but the net result won't be even close.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Why don't you ask your coach for advice bro, former Olympic athlete surly knows his steroids .

safer then tren ... Yes but recovery wise I dont think so... both are 19nor and the example I said(1 injection of 50 or 100mg reduced 95% test production in 2-3 days) was done with nandrolone ...

I dont feel ok with advising it to you If you plan on comming off.

about strengh gain I think both will be similar, I would say maybe more strengh on npp/deca .
    but mast will be efficient.

Im gonna start NPP next week so Ill be able to say first hand if strengh gain are good or not.

Do as you wish, good luck man!
    Thnx for the insight again

Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    I think your strategy is a bit off to begin with. If you already weigh 243 lbs, trying to put on 30-40 lbs naturally is going to be mostly fat. If you can put on 5-10 lbs naturally that is great, but you want quality, you could hit a mass/strength cycle hard and put on a lot more quality weight than you would naturally, and come in much stronger. Steroids are much more effective when you can really get the proper calories too rather than just during a recomp, sure you can have some strength gains, but the net result won't be even close.
    Yeah now that you mention it I agree, but I know that my coach is gonna want me to put on weight as soon as possible, I don't think I will be able to put it off until I am ready to cycle again (currently on prop/var). I do agree with your opinion though, and may try to do it that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by carbo View Post
    Why don't you ask your coach for advice bro, former Olympic athlete surly knows his steroids.
    I agree, but its a "don't ask, don't tell" situation on the team. He couldn't be expected to discuss those things with his athletes who compete for a university.

Quote Originally Posted by carbo View Post
    Why don't you ask your coach for advice bro, former Olympic athlete surly knows his steroids.
    that is a moronic way of thinking...
    not because someone is big, or ripped, or strong as ****, or particulary talented in something that they know what the **** they are talking about.
    I personally know a participant to the world strongest man and he comes to me for advise cause he dont know shit about how to train, eat or use steroids ...
    I know many bodybuilders who dont know shit about training, about biomechanic, about nutrition or about steroids ...
    they are just so genetically gifted that anything works for them...

most bodybuilders are clueless.
    95% of steroid user are clueless about what they are doing...
    Olympics is not an exception...

tectime is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq
    that is a moronic way of thinking... not because someone is big, or ripped, or strong as ****, or particulary talented in something that they know what the **** they are talking about. I personally know a participant to the world strongest man and he comes to me for advise cause he dont know shit about how to train, eat or use steroids... I know many bodybuilders who dont know shit about training, about biomechanic, about nutrition or about steroids... they are just so genetically gifted that anything works for them... most bodybuilders are clueless. 95% of steroid user are clueless about what they are doing... Olympics is not an exception...

And you are a whole whopping 21 years old ! Good that you have gained such knowledge that you're able to help so many out there. All those poor clueless ****ers ! Hahaha ! Oh dude please !

Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post

And you are a whole whopping 21 years old ! Good that you have gained such knowledge that you're able to help so many out there. All those poor clueless ****ers ! Hahaha ! Oh dude please !
    I never said I know everything but too many people believe that achievement means knowledge.
    thats not the case. are they more likely to know what they are doing if they are succesfull, Yes!! But that not the majority.

I knew a genetic freak(that guy had the 1 on 1 000 000 000 genetics).
    he eated crap all day long, stopped training for 4 months, never taken steroids , never cared about nutritions.
    and he was contest lean year round.
    and was 210 pounds 6 foot 4. shredded...
    he dont know shit about nutrition.
    nor training...
    anything will work for him, anything worked anyway.
    he is big, shredded, but clueless, his genetic given him all.

doesnt need decades of experience with steroids to know that 1.5g testosterone requires an AI.
    especially when bloat is obvious when gyno is obvious when heart issue are present cause he used that much gear for years...
    strangely even after using for over 15 years he never learned that.

not because you are doing something that you know why you are doing it. but normally the less you know the more you think you do.
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 07-31-2014 at 10:05 AM.

tectime is offline Member
    [doesnt need decades of experience with steroids to know that 1.5g testosterone requires an AI. especially when bloat is obvious when gyno is obvious when heart issue are present cause he used that much gear for years... strangely even after using for over 15 years he never learned that.

Right you are there that's steroids 101. Shame someone who claims to have 15 years of experience wouldn't have that knowledge. Makes me question the truthfulness of his experience at all ! But dude most people who are successful have a vast knowledge of whatever field they are successful in ! Knowledge is one of the many facets of what it takes to be successful. The majority of the ones that become successful in whatever field they may have chosen do so is because of knowledge. Whether in business or in really any situation you'll ever find yourself in knowledge is one of the most important tools you'll have onboard. I'd rather be good and smart then lucky good and smart stays with you lucky comes and goes.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    that is a moronic way of thinking...
    not because someone is big, or ripped, or strong as ****, or particulary talented in something that they know what the **** they are talking about.
    I personally know a participant to the world strongest man and he comes to me for advise cause he dont know shit about how to train, eat or use steroids ...
    I know many bodybuilders who dont know shit about training, about biomechanic, about nutrition or about steroids ...
    they are just so genetically gifted that anything works for them...

most bodybuilders are clueless.
    95% of steroid user are clueless about what they are doing...
    Olympics is not an exception...
    Get the **** of out here kid.

Roughneck82 is offline Associate Member
    Maybe I'm blind but I never saw anything about blood work that you did. Or stated that it was going to be your third cycle and that you never saw any sides from estrogen. Only that you had some puffy nips, and switched to Adex. Blood work makes the difference. You might feel ok but inside might be going crazy. I think you need to do blood work then evaluate, and then come up with a game plan. I was in your same position playing baseball. Last year of JC ball, didn't want to go to school any longer, just wanted to get drafted. Started taking aas, had no clue what was doing, just put everything in my body I could. No I pay the price.

Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    [doesnt need decades of experience with steroids to know that 1.5g testosterone requires an AI. especially when bloat is obvious when gyno is obvious when heart issue are present cause he used that much gear for years... strangely even after using for over 15 years he never learned that.

Right you are there that's steroids 101. Shame someone who claims to have 15 years of experience wouldn't have that knowledge. Makes me question the truthfulness of his experience at all ! But dude most people who are successful have a vast knowledge of whatever field they are successful in ! Knowledge is one of the many facets of what it takes to be successful. The majority of the ones that become successful in whatever field they may have chosen do so is because of knowledge. Whether in business or in really any situation you'll ever find yourself in knowledge is one of the most important tools you'll have onboard. I'd rather be good and smart then lucky good and smart stays with you lucky comes and goes.
    I agree with you, Id rather be good and snart then lucky.

but like you said knowledge is one of many facet, someone having alot of something else can get sucessfull without having much knowledge.
    I still think to the genetik freak I talked about(I am still so ****ing jealous of him...), with that genetik he doesnt need knowledge, everything he do will work.

like alot of fitness model or bodybuilders.
    they use so much drugs, not just steroids alot of them use cocain as preworkout and other drugs.
    even if their training sucks, they will still grow, even if there diet sucks, they will still stay lean.
    because of their massive use and their bad habits they think that whats really works.
    it works for him im not denying that.

but it is far from the most efficient way.
    it is far from the healthiest way.
    and it will likely never work for overall gym rats.

these criteria in my head makes them not very knowledgeable.
    even if they are sucessfull...

We all know someone who is extremely gifted in a sport or activity.
    He started 2 months ago and is better than us who tried for years.
    thats just the way it is.
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 07-31-2014 at 11:21 AM.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Back to the original point, wouldn't Deca be a troubling because of drug tests in college? I know tests can be beaten but this seems a huge risk to take when I'm sure you will be tested in season.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are gaining weight now naturally make sure you aren't doing it too fast, or if you do might be beneficial to do a short cut before and then a bulk cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Roughneck82 View Post
    Maybe I'm blind but I never saw anything about blood work that you did. Or stated that it was going to be your third cycle and that you never saw any sides from estrogen. Only that you had some puffy nips, and switched to Adex. Blood work makes the difference. You might feel ok but inside might be going crazy. I think you need to do blood work then evaluate, and then come up with a game plan. I was in your same position playing baseball. Last year of JC ball, didn't want to go to school any longer, just wanted to get drafted. Started taking aas, had no clue what was doing, just put everything in my body I could. No I pay the price.
    I completely agree. I haven't had any acne or other estrogen sides but I have experienced some lethargy periodically during this cycle. I intend to get full BW done after I complete my PCT from this cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In View Post
    Back to the original point, wouldn't Deca be a troubling because of drug tests in college? I know tests can be beaten but this seems a huge risk to take when I'm sure you will be tested in season.
    At my level (NAIA) there is no testing that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    If you are gaining weight now naturally make sure you aren't doing it too fast, or if you do might be beneficial to do a short cut before and then a bulk cycle.
    Yeah I will go slow with it until later when I jump on my cycle. Aiming to add 10-15 pounds over the next 8 months and then run my cycle and get 20 or so
    Last edited by sixfootseven; 07-31-2014 at 02:02 PM.

I felt fine about a month ago and did blood work e2 came back at 274 suppose to be between 3-70. So just because your body feels fine doesn't mean it is. Only reason saying so is because of my own experience

I was going to go to Louis and Clark or Oklahoma City for baseball, but chose ***** and drugs been clean 8yrs last may23rd so why am I saying this, is make the smart choice. Might be the one you want today but remember its a marathon not a sprint

Thnx for the info, i am an athlete at a school in oregon. Competed at lewis and clark last year. I plan to get bloodwork done in 6 weeks

Thread Information