Thread: Cutting Cycle

Gorilla Unit is offline New Member

Cutting Cycle

What is everyones opinion on this? Are the mgs to high? Is this going to be to harsh of a cycle etc.? I have done many cycles before. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

100mg Test Prop eod Weeks 1-8
    100mg Masteron eod Weeks 1-8
    100mg Tren Ace eod Weeks 1-8
    100mg Winny eod Weeks 1-8

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    the tren & winny seems 2 be a little high but if ur advanced user then no prob u know how ur body respond 2 this doses

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    ill do winny & prop ed

How many weeks do you run them? How many weeks do u think I can run this cycle?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i'm gonna run the exact same compounds in my upcoming cycle

-rodge

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I like the compounds but you should really run the Winny and Tren ED as already stated. Since you really should be you may as well combine your gear and inject ED. Plus extend the Prop past the Tren at least 2 weeks. Tren is very very difficult to recover from. Running it til the very end will make it very difficult to get "back to normal."

50mg Test Prop ed Weeks 1-10
    50mg Masteron ed Weeks 2-10
    50mg Tren Ace ed Weeks 1-8

I took out the Winny b/c I dont see a need for it. I like the way this looks but seems to me that you're over doing it a bit. No need for all of those, goals can be achieved without all of these compounds. Take out the winny or the Mast, no need for both. I chose to take out the Winny b/c I'm not the biggest fan of it, you may be.

What exactly are your goals? I get a feeling of what they are from what you're running but would like to hear it from you.

How's it looking G-unit? Any thoughts?

Yeah im sure you guessed im interested in doing a cutting cycle. Basically I want to look like im wearing my skin one size to small if ya feel me. I have a guy hear that does all of the body builders diets from around here and hes the man from what ive seen. Im just curious as if I can run all those compounds or if i dont need to. Y do u think there is no need for the winny? Why half the dose ed instead of the 100mg eod? Should I be taking any anit-e's while im on this cycle? What does a cutting cycle for you look like and how were your resluts? Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla Unit
    Y do u think there is no need for the winny? Why half the dose ed instead of the 100mg eod? What does a cutting cycle for you look like and how were your resluts? .
    ***I just dont think there is a need for the winny and masteron , I'd pick one. The only reason I cut out the winny is b/c I'm not the biggest fan of it. If you are then cut out the masteron and run the Winny.

Winny has a short half life. It needs to be taken ED.

My cycles wont apply to you buddy. I have ran many cycles and haev different goals then others. To each is own.......

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    bro, i'd listen to Jay, he knows his sh*t!

OK. Thanks for the help fellas.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    I like the compounds but you should really run the Winny and Tren ED as already stated. Since you really should be you may as well combine your gear and inject ED. Plus extend the Prop past the Tren at least 2 weeks. Tren is very very difficult to recover from. Running it til the very end will make it very difficult to get "back to normal."

50mg Test Prop ed Weeks 1-10
    50mg Masteron ed Weeks 2-10
    50mg Tren Ace ed Weeks 1-8

I took out the Winny b/c I dont see a need for it. I like the way this looks but seems to me that you're over doing it a bit. No need for all of those, goals can be achieved without all of these compounds. Take out the winny or the Mast, no need for both. I chose to take out the Winny b/c I'm not the biggest fan of it, you may be.

What exactly are your goals? I get a feeling of what they are from what you're running but would like to hear it from you.

I second this.

Very good advice.

Thread Information