Test E, Anavar and Proviron

6'4
    ~17%

Test E 500mg/week pinned twice Week 1-8
    Anavar 75mgs Week 1-8
    Proviron 25mgs/day week 1-8

Nolva 20/20/20/20 Week 9-12
    HCG Week 9-10
    HCGenerate weeks 9-12 (i know people don't believe in this but I have seen it work with others)

(Clomid messes with me too much)

I am doing cardio now to get the BF% down before I start.

History:

First test cycle for me.

I have ran 2 anavar only cycles and a Tbol/anavar cycle.

I ran Norditropin last year for about 8 months. 2ius and got up to 4ius.

I would run the Norditropin before and with the cycle but it just gets too pricey and too many needles lol.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK
    30 6'4 225 ~17% Test E 500mg/week pinned twice Week 1-8 Anavar 75mgs Week 1-8 Proviron 25mgs/day week 1-8 Nolva 20/20/20/20 Week 9-12 HCG Week 9-10 HCGenerate weeks 9-12 (i know people don't believe in this but I have seen it work with others) (Clomid messes with me too much) I am doing cardio now to get the BF% down before I start. History: First test cycle for me. I have ran 2 anavar only cycles and a Tbol/anavar cycle. I ran Norditropin last year for about 8 months. 2ius and got up to 4ius. I would run the Norditropin before and with the cycle but it just gets too pricey and too many needles lol.
    Are you looking to do a cut or bulk? I use enanthate for a tes base as well for both but usually some fast acting AAS ( tren a) as my secondary compound. If your are bulking I think the cycle is too short and if your are cutting I think the tes will be on the slow side to do its thing plus I don't think you need 500 mgs on a cut, 350 is fine. The var leads me to think it's a cut and that dosage should treat u right. I hope u r going to run an AI bcuz at 500 mgs you will get some sides. You may want to add ralox to your pct in conjunction with nov. Have tried it and it works well.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Are you looking to do a cut or bulk? I use enanthate for a tes base as well for both but usually some fast acting AAS ( tren a) as my secondary compound. If your are bulking I think the cycle is too short and if your are cutting I think the tes will be on the slow side to do its thing plus I don't think you need 500 mgs on a cut, 350 is fine. The var leads me to think it's a cut and that dosage should treat u right. I hope u r going to run an AI bcuz at 500 mgs you will get some sides. You may want to add ralox to your pct in conjunction with nov. Have tried it and it works well.

I am trying to do a lean bulk really. Maybe its best if I start at like 300/week and extended the test cycle to 10 weeks.

I was also under the impression that proviron also cuts down on the estrogen and water retention.

Btw what sides are u talking about at 500mgs of Test??

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    Btw what sides are u talking about at 500mgs of Test??
    Proviron has very little affect. A proper AI is needed to minimize risks of estrogen related side effects (blood clots, myalgia, arthralgia, risk of stroke, risk of prostate disease, decreased wound healing, metabolic syndromes, and possibly more).

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Proviron has very little affect. A proper AI is needed to minimize risks of estrogen related side effects (blood clots, myalgia, arthralgia, risk of stroke, risk of prostate disease, decreased wound healing, metabolic syndromes, and possibly more).

What AI are u guys using? Arimidex ?

NOTE: I had major GYNO (bitch tits) removed when I was around 13 years old.
    Last edited by MACKATTACK; 07-25-2014 at 05:24 PM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    What AI are u guys using? Arimidex ?

NOTE: I had major GYNO (bitch tits) removed when I was around 13 years old.
    Typically anastrozole (arimidex) for me, although I have used exemstane (aromasin ) in the past. Some people respond better to one than the other, which is why we encourage blood work to make sure levels are within appropriate ranges (for E2) and to know the dose you're taking is producing the intended effect. Some guys base the judgment on side effects but side effects may not appear for sometime after E2 is too high or too low.

Thread Information