Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo

Thread: Test, tren, eq, var cycle?

Johnson2027 is offline New Member

Test, tren, eq, var cycle?

Getting ready to begin my next cycle what do you guys think? I already have the exact amount to make this cycle happen, but open to ideas. Thanks

week 1-8 Test E 320mg a week, Tren E 250mg a week, EQ 375mg a week, Anavar 40mg a day

week 8-12 Test Prop 125mg eod, Tren A 50mg eod, Anavar 40mg a day

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Stats? Previous cycles?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    what? no dbol ? no HGH?

I'm trying to make a point mate.

if that is you in your avatar, then your cycle is total overkill.

learn to grow into your cycle slowly over time.

yeah thats me in the avatar, hows it over kill, hgh is to hard to find real stuff, don't like the water weight of dbol . i've cycled test sus, tren , eq, together before and loved it with no side effects. Var is new to me but got a good deal on it, i hate anything that holds water weight, whats new to me on this cycle its going from test e, and tren e, to test prop, and tren a. i never changed it up like that in the middle of a cycle? open to ideas but can't get real hgh, tried and wasted a lot of money. and don't care for dbol

TR was being sarcastic. He should have said throw in the kitchen sink.

Again stats. Cycle history

i've done test only cycles, done test tren cycles, done test tren eq, never had bad side effects. i'm 5'8" 170 the only thing new to me about this cycle is i never added var but got a good deal on it so thought why not, and i never changed from long esters to short esters in the same cycle? i read and herd its better that way, helps with the gains and pct. its looks like a lot but its low mg's of each. plus i look at it as test is my base, tren because i love the lean strength is gives you, the eq because it helps save yours gains and it lubes your joints witch is good cause tren drys your joints out, and adding var simply cause i got a good deal

It's like pulling teeth. How many cycles? Dosages? Gains? Last blood work?

And you're only 170 lbs?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    It's like pulling teeth. How many cycles? Dosages? Gains? Last blood work?

And you're only 170 lbs?

Curious about this as well. Simply not eating enough food on cycle and post cycle. With that many cycles I'd expect he'd be 190lb or better.

As Cape suggested, blood work is the only way to know if you haven't had side effects. There could be a lot of problems developing you don't see that by the time you become symptomatic, the problems could be severe.
    Last edited by MuscleInk; 07-25-2014 at 02:07 PM.

over the last 5 years i've done almost 2 cycles a year, average cycle 8-12 weeks. first cycle i was 135 pounds, gotten as heavy as 185 witch i felt was all water weight, didn't like it and decided to cut but the best i've felt was last year lean 175 and i was taking test sus 600mg a week, tren e 400, eq 450. i want to be where i was last year if not a lil better, this years be rough i had a broken collar bone, then had inguinal hernia surgery. i'm bouncing back from that now, been hitting the gym everyday again but i turn 30 at the end of the year and i really want to be big and lean for my 30th b day. 170 - 180 might not sound big to you but i graduated high school at 100 pounds and when i'm at it good like last year 175 30" waist, everyone who saw me said i looked a lot bigger then 175

just had blood work done before for my hernia surgery. everything looked good

PBJtime is offline Associate Member
    Johnson , can you post a full size photo so it will be easier to justify how well these cycles have worked out for you . Your avatar is too small

10 cycles in 5 years? Why? You want to be lean and big for your 30 th birthday? You haven't done it with 10 cycles what will be different this time? More compounds? Higher dosages? I can say with certainty you don't know what you're doing. Back off. Spend time on diet and training.
    MuscleInk likes this.

Ok so there's a break down of the last 4-5 years,
    My first cycle 25 years old 135 pounds, did 6 weeks of test Prop 300 mg a week. gained at least 10 pounds
    Second cycle 6 mounts after finishing first, 6 weeks of test prop 300mg a week, tren a 150mg a week, gained another 10 lots of strength.
    broke my leg took a while off then 12 week cycle of test blend 400, 500mg a week got in the 170 range but didn't look as cut i think water weight. took 6 months off then did 12 week test sus 300, 450mg a week, 1-8 weeks eq 400mg a week, week 8-12 tren A 150mg a week. had similar results to previous cycle got into the 180 pounds range, had the size but felt like there was a lot of water weight, threw in the tren at the end of the cycle and got me rock hard. Broke my collar bone time off, then had hernia surgery... more time off, now today getting back into the gym.

To say i don't know what i'm doing i put on 50 pounds of muscle, and i graduated high school at 100 pounds and 135 pounds at 25. thats a 1/3 my body weight in muscle gains.... I've had injuries that really slowed me down but i always get back at it. so it's only a total of 5 cycles i've taken, the first two where really small, and for the most part all of my cycles are on the smaller side vs what i see other people take. back to me not knowing what i'm doing, when i'm healthy i spend 2 hours a day at the gym, head phones on not talking to anyone. i don't sit on a bench press all day like most your over weight friends, i use everything the gym has to offer including running. pound for pound i can bench press more then those guys anyways, plus i can touch my toes! I can bench double my body weight, can you? anyways i think we got off subject here. i just know how hard i work and i know my gains, i wasn't born a big guy i have a fast metabolism, i shit 3 times a day. doesn't matter how much or what i eat weight doesn't stay on me but i can feel the strength and see the difference who cares what the scale says

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-2.jpg 
Views:	4381 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	152108Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-3.jpg 
Views:	2815 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	152109

And all bs aside, whats actually wrong with the cycle? if I took that same amount of test and tren by itself would be considered small, would you of given me near the shit if i took out the eq and var? eq and var are both low risk, good for your joints and recovery and i thought it would do more good then bad. I know it sounds like a lot when you say test, tren, eq, var but i'm taking low amounts of each... if anyone would actually like to help and break down what part of this cycle i should change if any i'd really appreciate it

Thread Information