Liam1996 is offline New Member

Some querys about clen! 18 Y/O

Hi guys. Wanting to hop on clen to help my weight loss/cut coming up. Currently 102kg/229lb, 6"2, BF [[ESTIMATE]] at around 23% ish goal is to get to around 92kg or less before Nov 21st

Cals im hitting p/day is 2000, 200p/130c/55f, once im on clen should i alternate these,, also doing about 20-25 min cardio each day

So i was going to get on the EC stack but Can not get ephedrine in Australia so my alternative is clen but i have a few questions...

Firstly, Since I can't get the EC stack in Aus, should I be doing the 2 weeks on clen, 2 weeks off {What should i use in the 2 weeks off?}

What do you guys pay for you clen e.g 200tabs? I found a domestic site in Australia that sells 200 for 80$aud

Also once i start hitting the higher dosages, How should i spread them out over the day, e.g 2 when i wake up, and what time should i take my last dosage of the day so i can sleep at night?

Thanks, Sorry if i sound abit new, probably cause i am to the clen side of things

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam1996
    Hi guys. Wanting to hop on clen to help my weight loss/cut coming up. Currently 102kg/229lb, 6"2, BF [[ESTIMATE]] at around 23% ish goal is to get to around 92kg or less before Nov 21st Cals im hitting p/day is 2000, 200p/130c/55f, once im on clen should i alternate these,, also doing about 20-25 min cardio each day So i was going to get on the EC stack but Can not get ephedrine in Australia so my alternative is clen but i have a few questions... Firstly, Since I can't get the EC stack in Aus, should I be doing the 2 weeks on clen, 2 weeks off {What should i use in the 2 weeks off?} What do you guys pay for you clen e.g 200tabs? I found a domestic site in Australia that sells 200 for 80$aud Also once i start hitting the higher dosages, How should i spread them out over the day, e.g 2 when i wake up, and what time should i take my last dosage of the day so i can sleep at night? Thanks, Sorry if i sound abit new, probably cause i am to the clen side of things
    We don't talk about prices on this forum. U can take Clen just once a day. Ur diet and cardio is extremely important and without it, ur

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    20 min cardio is not really alot, i need 45 min to start seeing results

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    We don't talk about prices on this forum. U can take Clen just once a day. Ur diet and cardio is extremely important and without it, ur
    mb didnt know that. Diet and cardio is onpoint just want to speed up the process tbh. by once a day you mean all dosages at once?
    Last edited by Liam1996; 07-31-2014 at 01:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    20 min cardio is not really alot, i need 45 min to start seeing results
    I will increase cardio

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    At 23% your fat loss should be swift regardless. Absolutely no need for thermogenics at your level.

Your calorie level will leave yo nowhere to go when your fat loss slows down, you run the risk of then chopping excessive calories and causing some metabolic damage.

Do you lift?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    At 23% your fat loss should be swift regardless. Absolutely no need for thermogenics at your level.

Your calorie level will leave yo nowhere to go when your fat loss slows down, you run the risk of then chopping excessive calories and causing some metabolic damage.

Do you lift?
    Yeah. p/p/l/rest repeat, Alright, So you don't think it's worth it yet?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    16 weeks to achieve your goal is a huge length of time with your current stats. I'd be looking to see your protein go up as well as your carbs by 50g each. Up your cardio too, 30-45 mins 4-5 times a week after you lift.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    16 weeks to achieve your goal is a huge length of time with your current stats. I'd be looking to see your protein go up as well as your carbs by 50g each. Up your cardio too, 30-45 mins 4-5 times a week after you lift.
    thanks for the advice, will do that.

Thread Information