Thread: btg anavar

rickusa2000 is offline New Member

btg anavar

has anyone used btg anavar 2.5 mg tabs if so what dosages ,results and what other steroids did u stack thinking about doing 15mg/day 6x and some deca 600mg /week and finish off with winstrol 50mg/ed for 4 weeks if use anavar for 4 weeks with deca will i see big difference in strength? thanks

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I haven't used them but they are the best anavar you can get. I read a post where a Bro used 20mg ed for a bridge and gained I believe it was 4 or 7lbs. It has been shown to work at 15mg, but I think you'll be happier with 20mg. I'm doing 20mg ed of powdered anavar and I love it.

JohnnyB

chinups Guest
    Anavar is a steroid you want to do for at least 10 wks, you can prob get away with 8 but not 4

euphoric20 is offline New Member
    I took 20 mg of btg for 8 weeks. After about 2 weeks it felt like magic. I gained an incredible amount of strength.

On another cycle, I tried to save money and used the ** brand. I took 25mg, and barely felt anything.

BTG s is the best quality ox you can get. Tremendous amount of strength of gains are acheive with as little as 20mg/ED.

rickusa2000 is offline New Member

btg

thanks for all your help guys think im gonna go with #200 2.5's hope to be benching 405 bench 365 now

Thread Information