andrewfitnesss is offline New Member

Superdrol cycle problems

I ran 4 weeks of superdrol and 2 weeks into superdrol i started pinning 500 mg of sustanon a week thinking superdrol can be my kickstart to the sust cycle. so i pin (monday/thursday) and im on my 2nd and a half week of sust now. 2 days after I got off my superdrol i felt like complete shit. can't sleep, night sweats, feeling lazy. i have nolva but I'm currently pinning sustanon so why is my body feeling like this? is it that the sust didnt kick in yet?

outlawmuscle is offline Associate Member
    I would say that on average, it takes 3 weeks for sustanon to start getting strength and stamina, and by the fourth week, you will start getting better pumps and weight gain. Those side effects that you feel must be the aftermath of your superdrol. So, I would agree with you that your sustanon hasn't completely kicked in. Keep in mind that not all the esters in Sustanon will kick in rather promptly. Let us know how this all turns out after 4-5 weeks after the start of your cycle.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    sDrol made me feel about the same. Super tired, with nasty heart burn.

X2006ibmgto is offline Junior Member
    Yeah sdrol makes me extremely tired. Is bad. Try eating more carbs. Might help

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You shouldn't be fvcking with your hormones at 18 years of age. You really need to stop putting things into your body that you know nothing about.

You should stop pinning immediately. I trust you have your pct items and a plan for them?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Drop the sDrol - I am anti all orals now, just not worth the damage

joe_notellin is offline New Member
    superdrol is methylated... and generally pretty harsh on the body. Its not at all uncommon for it to make users feel completely burned out, lethargic..... make sure you take liver support with it and drink a ton of water.... and, more importantly, never drink while using it.

Superdrol can do some wonderful things for ones physique... but can also raise havoc on blood lipid levels, the liver. etc... and generally just make you feel like crap. for this reason it is recommended to keep SD cycles short and/or utilized in conjunction with the pulse method.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    OP, learn to train and diet right. Stop messing with your body's hormones. I don't believe for a second you've reached your genetic potential at 18 years old.

All you should be doing is eating big (and clean) and training heavy. If you get these down, I'm confident that you'll grow without putting yourself in harm's way by taking drugs.

And I'm sure you're going to say your diet and training are both pretty sound. So go ahead and itemize both including times and portions/macros of the stuff you eat. I'm sure you'll get plenty of feedback so that you can make gains WITHOUT using steroids .

Thread Information