Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By canesfan804
  • 1 Post By Docd187123
  • 2 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: Can you cut nicely on Test/Deca??

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member

Can you cut nicely on Test/Deca??

Ive done many cycles over the years, which mainly consisted of Win/Tren . This gave me the best results and made me extremely cut. It also shut me down hard!!
    The reason why i only tried Test twice is because it blows me up like a balloon and gives me the exact opposite look to which im after. This was years ago though, before i started concentrating on my diet extremely well and ultimately reached my goal.

So my question is, if i do a light Test/Deca /(with Letro) (Test 500mg/w,Deca 300/w) cycle, and dieted my balls off, can i also reach the cut to bits look im after?

The reason I ask is because i started already and love the way i feel on Test and would hate to get all bloated from it..

Thanks for help!

Muscleduke is offline Associate Member
    Gliched
    Last edited by Muscleduke; 08-26-2014 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Gliched

Muscleduke is offline Associate Member
    Diet man. You can cut nicely with decent nutrition, the gear will just make you look harder and grainier. Chances are you blew up was because your nutrition wasn't clean and was off.

I wouldn't cut with deca either way, test and anavar would work in a deficit. If you did use test and decs for a cut you could well get cut, again it's just down to your diet.
    Last edited by Muscleduke; 08-26-2014 at 02:56 PM.

canesfan804 is offline Member
    I have cut with Deca and the results were very good as far as Im concerned. Diet, Diet, Diet is the important part tho
    BG likes this.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscleduke View Post
    Diet man. You can cut nicely with decent nutrition, the gear will just make you look harder and grainier. Chances are you blew up was because your nutrition wasn't clean and was off.

I wouldn't cut with deca either way, test and anavar would work in a deficit. If you did use test and decs for a cut you could well get cut, again it's just down to your diet.
    I agree here test and anavar without deca would be nice. With deca I retain water (which I like) and gives me more of that swollen look. As said over and over and you know diet is key.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    People are gonna chime In and say you can cut on anything, which is true, but still a retarded comment. There's a reason 90% of all contest preps look tne same. And everyone's consensus is off season test/deca / dbol . Certain drugs lend themselves to cutting and building size. Id reccomend 200-300mg of test a Week and push the tren A as high as possible before sides take over. It's tnat simple.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes you can but there are better combinations that may work a bit more favorably. I like tes(any kind) and tren a in a cut personally. I use deca only to ease joint pain during a bulk. It doesn't mean I couldn't use it in a cut but that's not where I get the most benefit from it.

m314 is offline Junior Member
    Tren is the best for cutting in terms of results. The side effects were bad for me even at low doses. Test + var is the best I've tried in terms of results without bad side effects.

Test with deca will still work with the right diet. Deca just won't make it easier to lose fat.

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys, appreciate it!

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel View Post
    People are gonna chime In and say you can cut on anything, which is true, but still a retarded comment. There's a reason 90% of all contest preps look tne same. And everyone's consensus is off season test/deca/ dbol. Certain drugs lend themselves to cutting and building size. Id reccomend 200-300mg of test a Week and push the tren A as high as possible before sides take over. It's tnat simple.
    Cutting /= contest prep where water retention can make a huge difference towards your placing in the comp. plenty of ppl have cut effectively with deca and managed their bloat with outstanding results.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

oak2429 is offline Associate Member
    Test/deca /winny would be something u might wanna think about

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Prefer to bulk with deca . Cut with tren . My experience not alot run deca in contest prep. U can cut off anything. But there are preferences. I prefer tren now tht I tried it. I could not control the bloat on deca. Some may can. Diet is ur main concern tho.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    People are gonna chime In and say you can cut on anything, which is true, but still a retarded comment. There's a reason 90% of all contest preps look tne same. And everyone's consensus is off season test/deca/ dbol. Certain drugs lend themselves to cutting and building size. Id reccomend 200-300mg of test a Week and push the tren A as high as possible before sides take over. It's tnat simple.

Then riddle me this Batman....why is anadrol a part of many competitors stack right into the contest?
    The goal of compounds when cutting is simply to maintain muscle mass while losing body fat. Test and deca can be outstanding to accomplish this. Bloat is managed just like it always is- diet and e2 management- no different than with anything else. If his goal is simply to cut why the hell does he need to use tren and push the dose as high as he can? He doesnt. He is being conservative (as he said) and you are suggesting tren pushed as high as possible fir a simple cut. Why?
    Docd187123 and clarky. like this.

1. my tren comment may of came out wrong. For most people how much tren tney run is side effect dependent. I'd start at 75mg EOD and if sides are manageable go up to 100,and maybe 125. It can't be understated your gear may/is most likely under dosed so dosages vary so much. I didn't mean ramp the tren to crazy amounts. And secondly you can drive cross country in a 68 VW BEatle but why would you? Tren will help with partitioning, especially with the metabolizing of carbs. There's many reasons why, and tneres a reason tren is
    Mostly used for cutting. You can play devils advocate if you want, but when talking about optimal, tren
    Is a better choice

Let me put it this way, IMO if you took 2 identical people, the person who cut using the tren /low test will most likely be able to eat more during the cut, still get as lean, and hold more LBM then the person who uses deca

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    Let me put it this way, IMO if you took 2 identical people, the person who cut using the tren/low test will most likely be able to eat more during the cut, still get as lean, and hold more LBM then the person who uses deca
    They may hold more water with deca but if your nutrition is on pout you can cut running any compound

Im aware you can cut using any compound, again I'm taking about optimal. If I said to anyone give me 3 of your favorite/best/ most effective stacks for cutting, test/deca would not be in the mix. That's all I'm saying

Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    Im aware you can cut using any compound, again I'm taking about optimal. If I said to anyone give me 3 of your favorite/best/ most effective stacks for cutting, test/deca would not be in the mix. That's all I'm saying
    Test npp and mast are a pretty good mix though

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Test + Deca is the classic bulk combo, then the cutting comes afterwards.

Blog Entries
    the deca bulking comes from old sscholl before i's were used to manage estrogen man. Im telling you right now i could cut on test abd deca as efectively as I coulld cut on test & npp. Before e2 was managed, just symptons controlled with serms, bloat was inevitable, thats no longer true man. Proper diet and e2 management and you can look freaking awesome on a test deca cut without bloat. Its silpy true. Taje it from someone that has been aaround during thee days of nolva to control e2 on cycles all the way till now using ai's to manage estrogen Also mo one has aaddressed my Anadrol right into contest example when drol is known to bloat like hell. Because it cant be addressed - because it is successfully done.
    So many "rules" are still around from the old days when so many ciircumstances have changed since then that make them no longer hold true.
    Ill take it a step further , one guy can take test and deca, the other test and tren and if the guy taking test and deca has superior diet and training knowledge of his dietary $ training response - he will cut better.
    People that put the answer in what they take as opposed to what they do are barking up the wrong tree man.
    opeth71 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    the deca bulking comes from old sscholl before i's were used to manage estrogen man. Im telling you right now i could cut on test abd deca as efectively as I coulld cut on test & npp. Before e2 was managed, just symptons controlled with serms, bloat was inevitable, thats no longer true man. Proper diet and e2 management and you can look freaking awesome on a test deca cut without bloat. Its silpy true. Taje it from someone that has been aaround during thee days of nolva to control e2 on cycles all the way till now using ai's to manage estrogen Also mo one has aaddressed my Anadrol right into contest example when drol is known to bloat like hell. Because it cant be addressed - because it is successfully done. So many "rules" are still around from the old days when so many ciircumstances have changed since then that make them no longer hold true. Ill take it a step further , one guy can take test and deca, the other test and tren and if the guy taking test and deca has superior diet and training knowledge of his dietary $ training response - he will cut better. People that put the answer in what they take as opposed to what they do are barking up the wrong tree man.
    jimmy I agree with you but don't you think there will be a little more water retention from the deconate ester than the npp? Certainly controlable with nutrition. That is running the same mg ew

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Contest prep is different because it mainly revolves around water retention, hence the use of those compounds. You can cut BF on anything.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    jimmy I agree with you but don't you think there will be a little more water retention from the deconate ester than the npp? Certainly controlable with nutrition. That is running the same mg ew
    Nothing that isnt, as you pointed out, controllable by diet and e2 management. I dont really think the ester thing means that much man. I tend to think thats carry over from older days where the e2 management was a serm, and since longer esters using the injections schedules used actually result in higher levels blood levels than shorter esters - the e2 sides were more pronounced, people incorrectly assumed it was due to ester, not estrogen.
    Even if that isnt the case I think if diet and e2 management is in place bloat will be properly managed either way.
    BG likes this.

Aodha is offline Associate Member
    My humble opinion from personal experience is; you're just making it harder on yourself. Sure you can cut with deca , but it's really used for bulking cycles more often. You'd have better luck cutting with something else.. Diet is key! I learned that the hard way. Your cycle will be light-years more effective if you have a solid diet. Good luck...

Really you just see what certain compounds do the leaner you are. That's all

petegriffinjr is offline Junior Member
    Test, Tren , and Masteron was my cycle for the summer and I was able to stay lean while eating a ton..

Thread Information