leanmachine6 is offline Associate Member

gains from 200mg tren a day ?

so what would the gains from 200mg tren enanthate a week be like, (tried to edit title as i didnt mean to put 200mg a day but couldnt) would it be worth running ? basically i was going to do a prop/tren ace cycle however my source cant get tren a so after a numerous amount of threads and questions im back to square one. running test enanthate with trenbolone enanthate, never used tren before so was thinking shall i just start at 200mg a week as its my first time and its tren enanthate and run that throughout the cycle ? possibly bump it up to 3/400mg after a few weeks? plan to make this a 12 week cycle now starting in 3 weeks monday..

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Its not suggested to run tren e first time. I would not over do it 200 should be adequate.

leanmachine6 is offline Associate Member
    i know bro, was going to go with ace but cant get it. tbh i dont think i could of faced the eod injections. so there will be noticeble gains from 200mg a week ? im after lean mass this cycle. bit of a bulk.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    No way to tell. To many variables. However, I do think 200/wk is a good place to start. Don't increase it throughout the cycle. Pick a dose and stick to it. Trial and error is the only way to know what will happen with your body.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well like Cuz said, long esters are not preferred. If you were going to choose a cycle of Tren E as your first Tren cycle then I suppose the best way to go about it would be to use a small dose like 200mg, which will still yield very good results, and taper up gradually until you feel confident in handling the sides and estrogen/prolactin.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Why couldn't you handle eod injections? If you can't handle that, just my opinion you might not be ready. But hey if you think you are 200 a week would be a good start. Good luck.

Thread Information