Athlete127 is offline Member
    Week 1-16 Test cyp 500mg ew
    Week 1-16 EQ 600mg ew
    Week 1-6 Turinabol 70mg ed

Adex 1mg e3d
    Hcg 250iu 2x week (500 wk)

Coming off a show from early summer and I am putting together my bulking cycle. Nothing too crazy. Only change I am thinking is adding proviron .

I know alot of you on this board hate EQ, but I've had success with it in the past.

Anyone with any input?
    Last edited by Athlete127; 08-29-2014 at 09:21 AM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Guess I can't change your opinion about EQ....lol, fair enough. I like tbol and usually backload with it. It's def more mild then dbol without the bloat but I don't think it hits as quick as some of the more estrogenic orals and part of that is prob the lack of water retention. Being a 16 weeker it looks like you are trying to ramp things up slowly and so there really isn't a need for the tbol to hit you in 2 days ( exaggerating a bit). Good luck! Pct to follow or cruising or trt?

fastman9 is offline Junior Member
    Being tall and lean, I had good results with EQ and liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Guess I can't change your opinion about EQ....lol, fair enough. I like tbol and usually backload with it. It's def more mild then dbol without the bloat but I don't think it hits as quick as some of the more estrogenic orals and part of that is prob the lack of water retention. Being a 16 weeker it looks like you are trying to ramp things up slowly and so there really isn't a need for the tbol to hit you in 2 days ( exaggerating a bit). Good luck! Pct to follow or cruising or trt?
    I'm a physique competitor so I try to stay within reason of my stage weight. Probably cruise, depending on what my coach has me doing and shows, etc.

And honestly, I'd rather try NPP deca instead of eq but I have a gear coach. Lol. I've never tried deca before.
    Last edited by Athlete127; 08-29-2014 at 11:25 AM.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    I am not, nor will I ever be, a physique competitor. So, that being said, what is a gear coach? Is that someone who tells you what products to use and when? Is that his only job?

Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In View Post
    I am not, nor will I ever be, a physique competitor. So, that being said, what is a gear coach? Is that someone who tells you what products to use and when? Is that his only job?
    He also does my diet, workouts. Etc. But alot of coaches don't do the gear portion. That's why I said it that way.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I always liked using deca on cycle during a bulk for joint relief and find that when I don't ......I wish I had. That's only on a bulk though and I am 44.

What about proviron ?

Thread Information