Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Khazima
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By Red Bastard

Thread: Test Only Help

Jonlb21 is offline New Member

Test Only Help

Hey Guys looking for your Feedback,

So I did an anavar only cycle for a couple weeks and it completely shut down my body. It messed with adrenals and my cortisone levels. I only took it for a few weeks and it messed up my body for 2 months, to the point where I was out of work for 3 weeks. So some time as passed and I feel extremely better, and my DR. ordered some bloodworm to be done to check my levels again. He told me my Test levels where a little low. Which I found shocking because I have been taking Test Stack 17 and RS transform for 2 months. Anyway he recommended I think about Test therapy.

So I found a place that does TEST therapy and the whole operation seemed pretty sketchy. This is a real Dr's office and this the email they sent me
    1. testosterone Cypionate 200mg/10ml
    2. HCG 7,000ius
    3. Anastrozole 1mg x 20 tablets.

10 week supply - $330

FIRST OFF, If I bought this stuff online I can get it significantly cheaper and secondly based on all the cycle advice I've read its missing huge things like n2 guard for liver support and things like aromasin . Or is it not needed because its such a low dose?

So I guess my question for everyone is that should I just do a test only cycle at a lower dose? This would be my first experience injecting test, and I have a 10 week supply of test e. I was waiting to lower my body fat more and lower my blood pressure a little bit more doing a cycle, but the Dr is saying that test actually can turn stubborn fat into lean mass and help with those other things. I dont want to bloat.So I know usually a normal cycle of test e would be 500mg a week for 10 weeks. But would I benefit from just doing 200-250mg or this a waste? Like I said this whole Dr's visit has made me think I should be doing a test cycle to help with some of my he

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You need to do WAY more research. Good job starting here. post up your bloodwork. How old are you what are your stats? Did you do PCT after your Anavar cycle? How long ago did you run Anavar? If you had bad results running such a mild cycle why on earth would you risk making things WORSE by doing another cycle?

As for what they are offering you besides the high dose of Test that's pretty standard and the pricing is about right.

Remember, TRT is for LIFE and it's not something that you cycle. It's a HUGE commitment.

Warrior360 is offline New Member
    WOW! All the side effects are not worth doing it. I was truly curious, however by reading it seems way too complicated.
    Last edited by Warrior360; 03-13-2018 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by edisonstar23 View Post
    Could you elaborate on how Anavar hurt you? I'm thinking you either ran it too long, high dosages, or it was not legit anavar. You might of just gotten Dbol .

Jumping on another cycle, is not advisable considering your poor reaction to a milder steroid.
    I took anavar for no more than 2 and a half weeks. I stopped taking it and my body crashed, my argrinal glads were messed up and my cortizol levels were off.

My quesion that i'm trying to get amswered is should i take a low test only cycle. it coukd turn some of my fat into lean mass, and bring down bloodpressure.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonlb21 View Post
    I took anavar for no more than 2 and a half weeks. I stopped taking it and my body crashed, my argrinal glads were messed up and my cortizol levels were off.

My quesion that i'm trying to get amswered is should i take a low test only cycle. it coukd turn some of my fat into lean mass, and bring down bloodpressure.
    Keep researching for a while before doing anything, stick with this site. You're way off track.
    Red Bastard likes this.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    So your current test levels are not true.
    Taking the test stack and the transform surely have the blood work result skewed.

Try NOT putting dangerous OTC cramp in your body for a few months and get new blood work. Jumping on TRT after messing with the over the counter is also a horrible idea.

Problem is not the need for more drugs but to stop the drugs/supplements you have been taking.

rplante7 is offline Junior Member
    Totally agree with fit2bold. Im no expert but I cant see how taking anavar for two and a half weeks screwed you up. More likely the other stuff you have been taking

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

And what is your plan after that? It's pretty clear you dont understand how things work yet just like when you did the anavar. You are heading down the same road of problems or worse.

Start reading the sticky post at the top of the forum to understand how to run a proper cycle and when you should or should not run a cycle.

As for the HRT clinic the price is not bad especially if you take into account blood work they will require every few months and hopefully an AI.

Quote Originally Posted by rplante7 View Post
    Totally agree with fit2bold. Im no expert but I cant see how taking anavar for two and a half weeks screwed you up. More likely the other stuff you have been taking
    It's also not only possible but more than likely it was not anavar but Dbol and it shut him down hard. Thats what it's normally replaced with since they are hard to tell apart. Even a melt test is only 10 deg difference.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 09-22-2014 at 07:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    And what is your plan after that? It's pretty clear you dont understand how things work yet just like when you did the anavar . You are heading down the same road of problems or worse.

Start reading the sticky post at the top of the forum to understand how to run a proper cycle and when you should or should not run a cycle.

As for the HRT clinic the price is not bad especially if you take into account blood work they will require every few months and hopefully an AI.

It's also not only possible but more than likely it was not anavar but Dbol and it shut him down hard. Thats what it's normally replaced with since they are hard to tell apart. Even a melt test is only 10 deg difference.
    Well I don't know for sure no one but a chemist could know, but the anavar I got is from the top source from ****** and have ordered from them in the past.

Next. I have to say I'm a little disappointed with the users on this forum. The majority of you are not helpful and don't have a clue. I have one guy on here asking me how it shut me down and how long I took the var for. I've posted those details twice. I have someone else saying taking test is a huge commitment and is for life. Actually doing a cycle of test e can be a one time thing buddy, and you dont need to do constant cycles of test for the rest of your life. Then I have someone else telling me I'm way off and do more research.

I asked a simple question, should I run test at half dose 250 instead of 500 every week or wait to run the proper cycle I want. And no one has even remotely answered the question. This is the exact reason ************ forums are better. They actually give you feed back and advice instead of saying dumb things like do more research.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well I don't know for sure no one but a chemist could know, but the anavar I got is from the top source from ****** and have ordered from them in the past.

Next. I have to say I'm a little disappointed with the users on this forum. The majority of you are not helpful and don't have a clue. I have one guy on here asking me how it shut me down and how long I took the var for. I've posted those details twice. I have someone else saying taking test is a huge commitment and is for life. Actually doing a cycle of test e can be a one time thing buddy, and you dont need to do constant cycles of test for the rest of your life. Then I have someone else telling me I'm way off and do more research.

I asked a simple question, should I run test at half dose 250 instead of 500 every week or wait to run the proper cycle I want. And no one has even remotely answered the question. This is the exact reason ************ forums are better. They actually give you feed back and advice instead of saying dumb things like do more research.
    You got good advice it's just not what you were looking for. The solid advice is to stop taking random crap, get more blood work done, and do ALOT more research. You can't say other people don't have a clue when you think you can turn fat into muscle and lower your BP with steroids ...

actaully Test does turn fat into lean mass. Not by itself, you still have to put in the work but it does transform fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    You got good advice it's just not what you were looking for. The solid advice is to stop taking random crap, get more blood work done, and do ALOT more research. You can't say other people don't have a clue when you think you can turn fat into muscle and lower your BP with steroids...

Baxter35 is offline Member
    actaully Test does turn fat into lean mass. Not by itself, you still have to put in the work but it does transform fat.
    Please don't try to "educate" a group of experienced aas users, many of whom are on trt, on what the results of testosterone supplementation are. And trt clinics are not for cycling, they're for trt, that's why when you talk about consulting a clinic after your Dr recommended trt people give you answers related to trt...I.E. being a life long commitment.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sorry if we expect users to do some of their own work and we dont spoon feed newbies but we also dont give bad information or promote sites that sell bunk aas. We provide all the tools to easily find most of your questions if you bother to read any of the sticky post at the top of each forum.

Well since you believe this have I got a deal for you. It extracts gold out of common sea water for pennies on the dollar. You will be rich in no time.

PLEASE tell me (anyone) how many people you know who have done just ONE cycle? Sorry but it's just like a Lay's
    Last edited by lovbyts; 09-22-2014 at 08:56 AM.
    Khazima likes this.

Jaydenn is offline Junior Member
    How can you say they're not helpful!?
    That's so rude, read all the stickys, and you would of done a cycle RIGHT the first time, instead of asking for advice,
    Post your cycle in the right section, PCT / BLOOD WORK / and they will help to the best of their abilities.
    The advice is, lay off the gear you don't need it. And get blood work done.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    ....based on all the cycle advice I've read its missing huge things like n2 guard for liver support...
    I guess you've shown your cards here. Obviously not read much actual injectable cycle advice, or you would know why the liver support ain't necessary, in this case.

... but the Dr is saying that test actually can turn stubborn fat into lean
    He's part of a for profit business. What do you expect him to say?

Next. I have to say I'm a little disappointed with the users on this forum. The majority of you are not helpful and don't have a clue...

I asked a simple question....
    Have you paid anyone here, to give you advice?? What, have you lived a life of privilege, where people do your bidding, at the snap if a finger? Grow up, you self important prick!
    lovbyts likes this.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    My advice was solid. Stop taking crap wait a few months and get new blood work.
    Sorry not what you wanted to hear.
    Answer to your question: No test is need in your case.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    How do you know your adrenals and cortisone levels levels without bloodwork???

Your questions are a bit dumb and everyone gets stuck on your explanation of what anavar did to you...

Thread Information