Thread: First cycle

12345shawn is offline Junior Member

First cycle

Hello everyone I was wondering if steroids can stop growth, as in height if you are not fully developed. And what are the chances of keeping gains on one cycle and then stopping?

bruce82 is offline New Member
    If u r still growing naturally don't take anything let the time do whatever he can do and then start using the juice. ..lol

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you're worried about your growth stopping, then you're obviously too young. Not getting any taller is the least of your worries in that case. Do some research on this site, read the young and steroids sticky, and the HTPA thread.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's also not just height. People get wider/broader shoulders and such well into their mid 20s or beyond. Yes you can fuse your growth plates prematurity.

What you keep after a cycle is dependent on your genetic, genetic limits and diet and training after the cycle.

Yeah i am young 18, but its only one cycle and i was thinking just test thats it? it wouldnt mess me up entirely would it?

Quote Originally Posted by 12345shawn View Post
    Yeah i am young 18, but its only one cycle and i was thinking just test thats it? it wouldnt mess me up entirely would it?
    It has the potential to at any age, and that potential is MUCH higher the younger you are. I'm 19 and came here with cycling in mind, and even bought the test, but by the time it arrived I realised it was a terrible idea and decided not to do it. Stick around and read a lot more before making any decisions, and hopefully you'll make the right one.

Yeah i feel you man, i am just pressed for time tbh, i dont want to make a habit out of it either but yeah age is a massive concern i guess.

And what did you end up doing with the test? hahaa

Double post -.-
    Last edited by Khazima; 09-23-2014 at 06:59 AM.

Age is the main concern for us man, and if you're pressed for time then right nows a terrible time. You need to be completely focused and dedicated.

It's just stashed away lol, from what I've read it should be sweet till I'm 25

uhit is offline Member
    Up until about 21 most people will grow in height.. Then fill out in width until about 25...

Using anabolics will prematurely close your growth plates

Quote Originally Posted by uhit View Post
    Up until about 21 most people will grow in height.. Then fill out in width until about 25...

Using anabolics will prematurely close your growth plates
    + the real worry that your endocrine system hasn't peaked and reached homeostasis yet.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Can taking one hit of acid mess you up permanently? One bullet kill you? Unprotected sex one time get a girl pregnant?
    Get the point?

Most of us have been there also and know all about the pressure. Its amazing how good you can feel when you look back and are able to say, I did not give in to the pressure and realize you are better off now than the people who gave in. I dont know anyone who started using aas when I was in my teens that is in good health or ever close to being in shape now. It was funny (not so much at the time) how they were bigger, stronger than me but within a few years and me staying natural I surpassed them and never looked back.

Jaydenn is offline Junior Member
    Steroids Stop Everything : 3

Thanks everyone, ill stay natural hahahaha

Thread Information