Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Juced_porkchop
  • 1 Post By bungledoona

Thread: sustanon 250

bungledoona is offline Associate Member

sustanon 250

Wont be running a cycle for some time due to injury but i have recently come along some cheap pharma sustanon 250 and was just wondering on doses and common stacks

Previous cycles inc
    1st cycle- 500mg test e and 400mg deca
    2nd cycle- test p and tren (cant remember doses)

gargar91 is offline New Member
    Sust in my opinion is great, probably the best test as it gives like a one two punch with the different Esther release and times, also not having to shoot more than 3 times a week helps,

As for what to stack with it! All depends on what you want out of the cycle pal??
    Cut or bulk etc? Stats?

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    Test is test but I think it sucks all thos esters blood levels all over the place

gargar91 is offline New Member
    It's not that bad.......I find the only downside to sust I find is it makes you a lot puffier than other Esters, but part and parcel

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by gargar91 View Post
    It's not that bad.......I find the only downside to sust I find is it makes you a lot puffier than other Esters, but part and parcel
    Yes definitely puffier

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Sust is my favorite. Sust and prop that is

For bulking

Stats:
    90kg @10%
    24 years old
    5ft 11

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bungledoona View Post
    Wont be running a cycle for some time due to injury but i have recently come along some cheap pharma sustanon 250 and was just wondering on doses and common stacks

Previous cycles inc
    May I ask about the injury?
    Got it. "I recently snapped my righ tibia and fibula on a trampoline, I now have a titanium rod along side my tibia."

Well I was going to say the injury was probably due to lifting to much, to heavy to soon before your body/tendons/muscles were ready but not the case this time.

That being said I think those are pretty big cycles for the 1st and 2nd.

Honestly I think when you do run another cycle you should try a test only to smooth back into things and see how it works for you.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 09-24-2014 at 05:54 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

Previous cycles inc
    Your asking for trouble running cycles like that, who on earth designed them for you wants tw@ting.
    Be very careful on your future cycles, don't sprint when your not even crawling yet.

motobrox is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

May I ask about the injury?
    Got it. "I recently snapped my righ tibia and fibula on a trampoline, I now have a titanium rod along side my tibia."

Well I was going to say the injury was probably due to lifting to much, to heavy to soon before your body/tendons/muscles were ready but not the case this time.

That being said I think those are pretty big cycles for the 1st and 2nd.

Honestly I think when you do run another cycle you should try a test only to smooth back into things and see how it works for you.
    Personally I'd run test with deca . In past cycles like this ive had deca dick, which is a real bummer. I'm in my 40's and running a test only cycle I pulled a leg tendon sqauting. Probably as I'm older my body wasn't keeping up with the strength gains. That said, nothing like that has ever happened in the past with a stack.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motobrox View Post
    Personally I'd run test with deca. In past cycles like this ive had deca dick, which is a real bummer. I'm in my 40's and running a test only cycle I pulled a leg tendon sqauting. Probably as I'm older my body wasn't keeping up with the strength gains. That said, nothing like that has ever happened in the past with a stack.
    How can you have deca dick when you didnt run deca? Sounds like you had high E2 to me. So you think it's safer to run a stack like he has in the past with tren , one of the strongest aas vs running a test only cycle? I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

How can you have deca dick when you didnt run deca? Sounds like you had high E2 to me. So you think it's safer to run a stack like he has in the past with tren , one of the strongest aas vs running a test only cycle? I'm confused.
    Had in the past , not got currently. This is the first test only cycle I've ever ran and I'm picking up niggling injuries. What's E2 thanks?

Had in the past , not got currently. This is the first test only cycle I've ever ran and I'm picking up niggling injuries. What's E2 thanks?

E2 is estrogen bro

E2 is estrogen bro
    Thought so, but thought I'd ask. I always run 20mg tamoxifen on cycle. Probably a result of being older and not warming up as I should have done.

swolehead is offline Member
    sustenon has test prop wich must be injected eod for stable levels just like you would with prop. if your just guna say oh well and do it less frequently then I don't see the point when eod will yield better results and stable blood levels

My first cycle was Sus250 500mg/wk. Sus injections hurt!!!! I personally like single ester Test cycle. My favorite is Test Cyp 500mg/wk. It's smooth going in, doesn't hurt, and I get good results. it takes a little longer for the results to show up but I'm in no hurry.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thought so, but thought I'd ask. I always run 20mg tamoxifen on cycle. Probably a result of being older and not warming up as I should have done.
    tamox (SERMS) dont lower , an AI will (like Dex or letro). tamox will block the receptor so sure you are possibly avoiding gyno, but the rest of your system is still possibly having negative effects of high estrogen.
    I would rec an AI froms tart of cycle to start of pct IMO

I like single ester or "sust" type blends that DONT have dec or undec esters ( only say testp/teste/testcyp) I only bother if its a good deal, seems like that is your case.

I would rec 500-750mg ew for 14ish weeks with an AI and 4wk PCT of clomid and tamox
    lovbyts likes this.

Few mates recon 500mg a week stacked with some Dbol . Sound alright?

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post

tamox (SERMS) dont lower , an AI will (like Dex or letro). tamox will block the receptor so sure you are possibly avoiding gyno, but the rest of your system is still possibly having negative effects of high estrogen.
    I would rec an AI froms tart of cycle to start of pct IMO

I like single ester or "sust" type blends that DONT have dec or undec esters ( only say testp/teste/testcyp) I only bother if its a good deal, seems like that is your case.

I would rec 500-750mg ew for 14ish weeks with an AI and 4wk PCT of clomid and tamox
    Ok, thanks for the advice. I've got some arimadex kicking about, so I'll build it in. The tendonitis has finally gone, having worked it's way from the knee to my pelvic bone. Happy days

Ok, thanks for the advice. I've got some arimadex kicking about, so I'll build it in.
    wThe tendonitis has finally gone, having worked it's way from the knee to my pelvic bone. Happy days
    Forgot to say, it's straight Andropen cycle I'm running 1ml E3D. It's been ok (week 8 of 10). I found my strength gains bottomed out real early vs sus / deca cycles?

Heapsreal is offline New Member
    I think if one was using 500mg of sus a week, i dont see the problem on taking it all in the 1 day a week. The theory of it having prop and needs to be injected every day i dont think makes alot of sense when its only 30mg, might as well take both and get a 60mg hit. Most guys if using prop alone using 100mg daily or e2d. As the shorter esters drop off the long esters kick in with sustanon . Its also going to help the longest ester to go higher if 2 amps taken together instead of overlapping which would happen if used spread throughout the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Heapsreal View Post
    I think if one was using 500mg of sus a week, i dont see the problem on taking it all in the 1 day a week. The theory of it having prop and needs to be injected every day i dont think makes alot of sense when its only 30mg, might as well take both and get a 60mg hit. Most guys if using prop alone using 100mg daily or e2d. As the shorter esters drop off the long esters kick in with sustanon. Its also going to help the longest ester to go higher if 2 amps taken together instead of overlapping which would happen if used spread throughout the week.
    I had another friend mention taking it once per week too... makes sense
    Heapsreal likes this.

swolehead is offline Member
    I say that because other along with myself have pronounced sides from that fluctuation wich I don't care to deal with if need not be.

Thread Information