Thread: test e

matt1822 is offline New Member

test e

Hi guys this is my first post so I hope I am posting in the right area. I recently did a cycle of test p 100mg. 1ml per week for 4 weeks break for a week then 2ml for 3 weeks. I enjoyed the cycle trained really hard ate heaps and really clean I managed to put on 4 kg. This was my first cycle and it seemed to have worked well. I've had a break for two months now and I just got more however my guy got 300mg test e. I only noticed when I got home. I've researched this is almost the same as test p but I'm just wondering what sort of dose I should be looking at? I've got one vial so I'm not sure if I should just repeat the above dosage or step it up. I'm 28 years old 81 kg 9% body fat. I train 6 days a week and eat between 3000 to 3500 calories a day while cycling. Any advise would be great I'd love to add other things like Deca but I find it hard to obtain test let alone anything else. Any help would he great. Thank you.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You don't have enough test nor do you know enough about AAS to be using.
    Read the educational threads marked important at the top of all the sections.

You just done cycling. Have you done PCT? You need to give yourself time to recover before you start looking to cycle again.

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    I would have thought you'd put on more than 4kg?

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    Wait, so you did Test Propionate at 1ml a week? I think the gains you got could have been achieved easily with just dieting since Test Prop is extremely fast acting and leaves the body just as fast. I never heard of anybody taking this once a week.
    I think by you knowing you were taking something, you ate much more, worked out much harder and this is why you achieved this weight gain. I do not think the Test did this. If anything it shut you down by doing it this way since its prop and you were only taking it once a week, instead of at least every other day.

This leads me to believe you know nothing about what you are doing and would not recommend embarking on this next cycle you are talking about.

Please read up a little on first cycles and take it from there. Doing what you have done again, is a waste of time, money, and health.

Good luck dude!

Jaydenn is offline Junior Member
    Facepalm

Thread Information