FinaKat is offline Junior Member

Using/Dosing Clomid NOT FOR PCT

Hello everyone.

Stats:
    6'0
    26 y.o.
    4 cycles under belt
    215 l.b.s. (10% body fat)

I just picked up 2 days ago a bottle of liquid clomiphene (25mgs/mL) and I am going to be experimenting with it while I am not on cycle, nor am I in PCT. I'm going to be using it as a natural testosterone booster and hopefully to increase my ng/do
    Reasons why:

I have been off gear for over a year, however, in the past I have taken two 9 month runs of test in which I never used HCG as part of my PCT (foolish I know; reason being was each time I ordered it the source was not legit twice and we got beat) so I used only nolvadex and clomid for PCT. I have still not yet gotten blood work done (I know, I know), but I would like to see if taking clomid at 25mgs a day will perhaps boost my natural test to a higher level, I have done research on this and that was the recommended dose.

2. No flaming: I am coming off of mild but consistent heroine use, about 2-5 bags a day, 4-6 days a week for the past month or so. Any type of consistent opiate use will lower your natural T, therefore I'd like a little lift in spirits while coming off.

I'm taking 25mgs a day and haven't noticed much however it's been only 3 days. Thinking of increasing to 50 mgs a day. Looking forward to hearing everyone's responses.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The boost it may have is going to make no noticeable different except maybe on libido or something, you have to increase your test substantially for it to be effective.

You should focus on your recovery and getting a good routine and diet going in and out of the gym.
    lovbyts likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You should focus on beating the drug addiction.

There is no such thing as mild heroine...

swolehead is offline Member
    don't go from one drug to another you'll have a lift in spirits automatically from being clean
    rplante7 and lovbyts like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    The boost it may have is going to make no noticeable different except maybe on libido or something, you have to increase your test substantially for it to be effective.

You should focus on your recovery and getting a good routine and diet going in and out of the gym.
    You're absolutely right - the increase in libido is virtually all of the extent of my goals with using clomid like this; I'm aware clomid in this predicament will not be for building muscle; I am very confident I've recovered from those long cycles way back when enough to the point that I have a fair shot of building muscle just as much as the next guy, however I would like to increase my libido also can someone please tell me has anyone ever tried this before? Would taking 25mgs of clomid for 60 days permanently heighten libido or would it only be for the time you were on it, provided your libido was possibly a tad lower from a result of permanently taking a few hundred or so off of your ng/dL as a result of 9 month cycles that didn't involve HCG

Sorry maybe my real question got confused - I have already felt the increase in libido as I've upped my dose to 50 mgs a day. Is this permanently? Or only for the time I have clomid

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What I have read most people who use Clomid it's only for 3 months.

Like most everyone is saying, dont trade one habit for another.

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    Opiates could and will drop your test levels to almost nothing. I have seen this first hand.

What your trying to accomplish here is not a bad idea the only problem i see is that you did not get blood work before you started taking Clomid in order to see where your Test stands to begin with. I dont know how on earth you will know if Clomid made a difference or not, if you didnt get blood work first. Its a complete waste of time, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by FinaKat View Post
    Sorry maybe my real question got confused - I have already felt the increase in libido as I've upped my dose to 50 mgs a day. Is this permanently? Or only for the time I have clomid
    If you have stopped taking opiates already then the increase you feel in libido is due to that. As soon as you stop opiates, most will start to feel the increase in libido within a few days. If you are still getting high, then the Clomid is prob the reason.

BTW, I would def stop doing opiates as soon as you can quit. Out of all the drugs out there, its probably the one that sets you back the most, as far as muscle growth. It drops your Test to nothing pretty quickly, and your body starts wasting its muscle like crazy. You end up getting all fat and bloated or for some skinny and weak...

Good luck on beating that dude. Its really a hellish existence, living with an opiate addiction.
    Last edited by GGot FFina?; 09-30-2014 at 01:39 PM.

No not getting high any longer. I stopped getting high before I started clomid. I felt a dramatic increase in libido when I stopped getting high. Then with 25mgs clomid felt almost no increase beyond the initial. 3 days later at 50 mgs clomid now I feel another sharp increase in libido beyond the initial one that came from only my sobriety. Thank you guys for the good responses. What I want to know is will my libido still have the same potency once I stop the clomids? Or will it return back to my normal levels that I experienced as I first came off opiates but was not using clomid.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Good luck I wish you well in your recovery!!

Quote Originally Posted by FinaKat View Post
    No not getting high any longer. I stopped getting high before I started clomid. I felt a dramatic increase in libido when I stopped getting high. Then with 25mgs clomid felt almost no increase beyond the initial. 3 days later at 50 mgs clomid now I feel another sharp increase in libido beyond the initial one that came from only my sobriety. Thank you guys for the good responses. What I want to know is will my libido still have the same potency once I stop the clomids? Or will it return back to my normal levels that I experienced as I first came off opiates but was not using clomid.
    Nobody can answer this since you never took blood work. What is normal levels for you?? Are you just going by what you feel?? Then you will never know.

Thread Information