Machery is offline New Member

First Cycle - Test E Solo 500mg

Ok, so to start off I just want to say hello to everyone here. I posted this over at another site and kinda got "flammed" I think, not actually sure if you can classify it as such. I was just kind of confused why my cycle/cruise was being regarded like I had no clue what I was talking about. I would appreciate some legitimate feedback. I don't know everything and that is why I am here. Here is an exact copy of what I posted there:

Hey everyone. I am going to be doing my first cycle, finally. Here is a little background first. I used to weigh 300lbs+, size 52 pants and all. I am currently 31 and 5'11" and weigh in at 185lbs. I lost my weight naturally and have held it off for 7 years. My diet is very well established and I eat very clean. Currently at 3500 cals/day with about 300g of protein and carbs. I have been to the Dr a few times because I have felt that I may have a Low T issue, libido sux as well as other things. In any case my T levels are in the mid 300s and they won't administer TRT treatment because I am within range. I don't feel like going to a clinic where they will because it isn't cheap, so I have decided it is time for my first cycle and cruise. Here is my layout, let me know what you guys think.

Test E - Week 1 - 1000mg Front Loading divided into two shots
    Weeks 2-12 - 500mg divided into two shots
    Cruising at 250mg per week after (I have two kids and don't care about being shut down because I can't have anymore anyway - Snipped, LOL)
    HCG - Forever - 500iu/week divided into two shots, will increase if needed
    Arimidex - Forever - .5 eod, and may switch to Aromasin , but I have this for now

That's pretty much it, no need for PCT, since I will be on forever.
    Luckily I have a supporting wife who will be shooting me in the ass! HAHA

With that said, a few things to add. I do lift and have been for about 8/9 years and my BF is about 16%. I am looking to increase my lifts, lean out a bit to about 10-12% over time and get to about 220lbs over time. Thanks for all input.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member

G-Roi1688 is offline New Member
    Wow, thats an awesome link Khazima

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Roi1688 View Post
    Wow, thats an awesome link Khazima
    Courtesy of Austinite himself.

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Why stay on permanently?

Grymreefer is offline Associate Member
    Just a tip. The longer you suppress your natural production of testosterone the more difficult it will be to restart if a situation were to occur in your life ie finances, family, the usual stuff. Congratulations on losing that weight. Obviously if you lost that naturally then you have a good understanding of how crucial a well balanced diet is. Read around the forum. Every section has a set of stickies that may answer any questions you have. Good luck.

Thread Information