Bodacious is offline Productive Member

Weight on cycle? Is this...

Didn't really know what to name the thread. I am wondering if I am about right in my cycle. I am in week 4 start if it. I have gained 12 lbs sense the start. My goal was to get to 230 at the end of the cycle I am already at 228. I don't really seem over bloated. I had a cheat day yesterday that might have add a pound or two. Other than that's it's been 3500 3600 cals a day. Chicken and fish rice and ect.

So is 12 lbs in 4 weeks on test only cycle 200x2 a week sound about right or not?
    Last edited by Bodacious; 10-20-2014 at 05:38 PM.

Just over look this. After talking to a few guys on here. No one is the same. So it's going to vary between two. Just hope I'm not putting on to much to fast and get gyno and all of that mess.

Just seems like it's a lot easier to add weight in cycle. Lol

Thanks tho.
    Last edited by Bodacious; 10-20-2014 at 04:05 PM.

BeingSwole is offline Junior Member
    800 weekly sounds high for a first timer.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    800 is high for a first cycle. I would lower it to 500 EW and a cheat day? Your cheats should be limited to a meal

Quote Originally Posted by BeingSwole View Post
    800 weekly sounds high for a first timer.
    Yea I agree. Lol.. it's 200 x2 a week.

After I got to thinking more on it and talked to a few guys. No two people is the same. Just seems like I am really putting on the weight easy. But I have been eating A LOT more than what I am use to plus doing the cycle. Guessing the cycle will help put the weight on ya.

Sorry about the error.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious
    Yea I agree. Lol.. it's 200 x2 a week. After I got to thinking more on it and talked to a few guys. No two people is the same. Just seems like I am really putting on the weight easy. But I have been eating A LOT more than what I am use to plus doing the cycle. Guessing the cycle will help put the weight on ya. Sorry about the error.
    what does your nutrition plan look like? What's your current bf%?

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    800 is high for a first cycle. I would lower it to 500 EW and a cheat day? Your cheats should be limited to a meal
    Hey Jim. Yea that was a mistake it's 400 a week 200 x2 a week. Yea I had a cheat day. Usually it's a cheat meal on sundays. It could have been a lot worse. Usually I'm pretty good. It wasn't no ice cream or donuts anything like that burger and some sushi. That was about it. Usually I have been eating chicken and salmon some tuna and turkey. It's not easy eating 3500 cals and over of that either to say the least. Lol

Thanks for the reply man.

I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong or anything.
    Last edited by Bodacious; 10-20-2014 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious
    Hey Jim. Yea that was a mistake it's 400 a week 200 x2 a week. Yea I had a cheat day. Usually it's a cheat meal on sundays. It could have been a lot worse. Usually I'm pretty good. It wasn't no ice cream or donuts anything like that burger and some sushi. That was about it. Usually I have been eating chicken and salmon. Some tuna for meats. Turkey some.
    you really should break down your meal plan so you can look at exactly what your eating. What did you eat yesterday? It's important to keep the food as clean as you can on cycle to keep the water weight down

Yea I got everything I have ate over the last two weeks.

Thanks for the help also.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    12 pounds in 4 weeks is a little on the high side, but not unheard of either. As you said, everyone's different and will react different especially to a first cycle. If your happy with the "quality" of the weight, in other words if you feel comfortable with what you see in the mirror, then I wouldn't worry about the scale too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter35 View Post
    12 pounds in 4 weeks is a little on the high side, but not unheard of either. As you said, everyone's different and will react different especially to a first cycle. If your happy with the "quality" of the weight, in other words if you feel comfortable with what you see in the mirror, then I wouldn't worry about the scale too much.
    Thanks Baxter. I thought I was killing the thread after I posted that. But thats when it took off. So thats good because I was just wondering.

I dont really know seems to me I look about the same just a little stronger and pants are tighter and my shirts are feel out a little more. I am going to post picks mid way through and get my BW done. I want to be able to drop my adex down to .25mg from .50mg seems like ever time I take it my heart wants to just out for a few hours afterwards.

Thanks guys for the input.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm thinking if you gained that much weight even if some of it is bloat in the 1st 4 weeks of your cycle you had a LOT of room for natural growth because it's doubtful that much of it was from the gear at this point.

Keep the diet clean because as the gear does start to kick in more you could easily bloat more.

I also agree it would be best to drop it down around 500mg a week.

Best of luck.

got fina? is offline Member
    For some it is very easy to put on weight. I have this same issue. My first cycle i went from 163 to 205 in 10 weeks with 200mg/w of test E.
    Putting on weight quickly can be a good thing if you know what you are doing. If you dont know what you are doing with your diet, it could be a huge problem.

The biggest problem i see here is knowing what kind of weight you put on. If you gained these 12 lbs in 4 weeks and body fat percentage is relatively the same, then yes it great! If most of this weight your gaining is fat though, then no and i would cut back.

So to answer your question, I would say that is really good but we need to keep an eye on what kind of weight these 12lbs were.

Good luck!!

Thread Information