renee83 is offline New Member

Anavar Female Lipid Profile

Hello,

I'm 31 117 pounds. I have been on Anavar for 6 days. I was taking 5mg/day. I think I'll cut it down to 2.5 mg/day for my first cycle. I already have noticed some difference in my arms being more "cut" and my abs as well. Another reason for this is that you can never be too sure that it is Var and not Winny. I got it from Bayer Schering Pharma and the source is reliable according to my husband. Still....first time taking this batch....I want to be cautious.

I am worried about my lipids. I know it will affect my cholesterol, I know it can be liver toxic and I know if it's Winny and not Anavar it can be worse. My question is are these things dose dependent? I'm taking a VERY low dose and so far I have no sides. I was developing a cold before taking Anavar, it has gotten worse. Today my throat is a little sore...IDK if that is the Var or the cold. My nose is stopped up, smell and taste are off, I feel feverish but no fever, tired, and I have sinus pressure. I took some Mucinex (without tylenol) last night and it opened me up. So I definitely know it's not me experiencing voice changes and thinking i have a cold/allergy. Whether or not I have voice changes and can't tell....IDK. So..just saying so far i'm side effect friendly.

Also, if the cholesterol gets elevated, wouldn't stopping the steroid , then obtaining something like Crestor help get it back down in a few weeks...then by eliminating the cause my lipids should remain stable and normal again?? I plan on doing no more than 4 weeks, by the way.

I also have been checking my pulse. I have a normal pulse range of 80-90BPM. Always have. My resting is normal...for a couple hours after exercise it's around 90. I have only checked my BP once, last night. An hour after working out...it was 115/60. This is good and I usually am never higher, normally at rest I can even be as low as 100/60 or 100/70. So I am not concerned so far with BP. I don't smoke, don't drink, don't take any other medications even OTC, but I am taking milk thistle. My diet is high in good fats, low in bad fats. My meat is chicken or salmon or egg whites. No fast food except for possibly Subway from time to time. So I'm a very cholesterol friendly dieter.
    Last edited by renee83; 10-22-2014 at 09:38 AM.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like you are over worrying. Anavar is extremely mild on the lipids. And extremely mild in general. Quit worrying so much and enjoy it, otherwise what is the fun in it? If your cholesterol gets elevated(which I doubt if will AT ALL) as soon as you discontinue use it will return to normal very quickly.

Thanks. I am worrying a bit. But this is my health and this is also a underground substance I'm using and I'm a female...so first time I think it's warranted. If my doctor RX this to me, and we kept an eye on everything then ok, but I am the doctor....and this is sort of my experiment LOL.

I figured what you said is true. I'm also a person who has a science background, some of it is in toxicology..so when something says "liver damage" or "heart damage" I tend to take note of every little thing. I typically know a tad more about how poisons and medicines can affect people negatively...and thus, someone without that knowledge would bask in "ignorance is bliss". Wish I didn't know what I know sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by renee83
    Thanks. I am worrying a bit. But this is my health and this is also a underground substance I'm using and I'm a female...so first time I think it's warranted. If my doctor RX this to me, and we kept an eye on everything then ok, but I am the doctor....and this is sort of my experiment LOL. I figured what you said is true. I'm also a person who has a science background, some of it is in toxicology..so when something says "liver damage" or "heart damage" I tend to take note of every little thing. I typically know a tad more about how poisons and medicines can affect people negatively...and thus, someone without that knowledge would bask in "ignorance is bliss". Wish I didn't know what I know sometimes
    Well just so you understand how I relate to you taking this, my wife is currently running anavar . She has ran it multiple times in the past and her blood work during/post cycle is never really out of range in any category. I believe Tylenol is much harder on your liver than anavar. If you are worried about the product being real then you could always purchase a lab max testing kit. Otherwise, focus on making gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Well just so you understand how I relate to you taking this, my wife is currently running anavar . She has ran it multiple times in the past and her blood work during/post cycle is never really out of range in any category. I believe Tylenol is much harder on your liver than anavar. If you are worried about the product being real then you could always purchase a lab max testing kit. Otherwise, focus on making gains.
    Nice. I appreciate that. I assume women taking lower doses is what keeps is safer for us. I avoid Tylenol NSAIDS are what I would use if I had a fever.

Yep...focused on gains. I know my source...most of their stuff is home grown...too bad women can't inject without the risk of serious male sides.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds like you are over worrying. Anavar is extremely mild on the lipids. And extremely mild in general. Quit worrying so much and enjoy it, otherwise what is the fun in it? If your cholesterol gets elevated(which I doubt if will AT ALL) as soon as you discontinue use it will return to normal very quickly.
    Actually, Var is probably the worst steroid for lipids. But she's using such a low dose that it won't have much impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte
    Actually, Var is probably the worst steroid for lipids. But she's using such a low dose that it won't have much impact.
    I honestly did not know that. Just read multiple articles and they all agree with you. I never knew that. I was obviously misinformed by someone who is well respected in this game and got me I to it. I still believe your lipids will recover drastically within a very short period of time after use. And at a 5mg or 2.5mg I would believe the lipid profile wouldn't change to much.

Let me add I do not like to give information if I do not know from first hand experience. I have seen my wives bloods with no drastic change so I stated under the assumption that anavar is mild on lipids. I guess for a female dose it isn't as noticeable.
    Last edited by Mp859; 10-22-2014 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I don't think people should kid themselves. No steroid is safe, Anavar is safer for women due to the low androgenic effects which is what MOST women would start to worry about when they think about how "dangerous" a roid is. I'd rather have a mini penis than messed up cholesterol. I'd rather have a lower voice and have to pluck a few more hairs than have bad cholesterol. LOL. My father died during surgery to open two arteries to the heart, and had blockages in his legs too...so I know how deadly this can be.

I shot this question to a nurse friend, the "What if my cholesterol gets alarmingly bad, what then?" and she said theoretically it takes a long time to build up in arteries, but if you take something that shoots it up it can cause quick deposits of fat and cause a heart attack rather soon. She did say afterward I could take Lipitor or something similar to try to bring it back down. I could handle stress on the liver, it can recover...I cannot stand the thought of raising my cholesterol. I don't think steroids will be the right choice for me considering I can't do injections.
    Last edited by renee83; 10-22-2014 at 03:07 PM.

I honestly did not know that. Just read multiple articles and they all agree with you. I never knew that. I was obviously misinformed by someone who is well respected in this game and got me I to it. I still believe your lipids will recover drastically within a very short period of time after use. And at a 5mg or 2.5mg I would believe the lipid profile wouldn't change to much.

Let me add I do not like to give information if I do not know from first hand experience. I have seen my wives bloods with no drastic change so I stated under the assumption that anavar is mild on lipids. I guess for a female dose it isn't as noticeable.
    I did two months of research and I missed the cholesterol issue until now. I read it can change lipid profiles...but not by 30-60 percent as noted in a lot of people. Nobody talks about it, probably because most people do not freak out about it as much as liver or masculine effects. But...it's probably the most important and most dangerous aspect of Anavar . Winny is supposedly worse.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't care one way or another whether you use AAS, and it isn't my job to convince you to use them.
    However, you're really being overly concerned about lipids. Hell, if you minimize arterial inflammation (by increasing Omega 3 and minimizing Omega 6 fatty acids), the LDL won't even stick to the arterial walls (since arterial inflammation and leukocytes are also required for the process that leads to atherosclerosis).
    Atherosclerosis/CAD is a chronic process that takes decades to manifest itself. A month or two of suboptimal lipids isn't going to kill you.

And again, you're talking about such a low dose that it is negligible. We take 50-100 mg of Var.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I don't care one way or another whether you use AAS, and it isn't my job to convince you to use them.
    However, you're really being overly concerned about lipids. Hell, if you minimize arterial inflammation (by increasing Omega 3 and minimizing Omega 6 fatty acids), the LDL won't even stick to the arterial walls (since arterial inflammation and leukocytes are also required for the process that leads to atherosclerosis).
    Atherosclerosis/CAD is a chronic process that takes decades to manifest itself. A month or two of suboptimal lipids isn't going to kill you.

And again, you're talking about such a low dose that it is negligible. We take 50-100 mg of Var.
    I see. I appreciate your input. I definitely think they are dangerous, but a lot of things are dangerous. It pays to be cautious. I will consider this and all of the other information I have found on it in my decision to stay off or start back up once my cold symptoms have went away.

Thread Information