islandsaint808 is offline New Member

Major Acne Only When Injecting

Hey guys I have been on all types of prohormones from methylsten to M1T to trenavar and oral trest. I have pinned 3 times before using test 400, test e, and test c. I never break out bad at all on the oral prohormones but when I pin, no matter what the dose is, I break out majorly with cystic acne all over, which lasts for more than 6 months and ruins my entire year. My question is why do I get this compared to anything else and how can I try to stop it as best as I can? I just picked up trest decanoate so I'm going to try that. I'm thinking it's the conversion to dht from the test that is causing the acne. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    What are you doing to control estrogen?

10 grams of B5 per day (yes, grams not milligrams)
    Zinc
    antibiotics

what the hell is trest deconate

zinghigh89 is offline Junior Member
    I have a major predisposition to acne especially on my upper back, and shoulders. Its not cystic, but its noticeable when shirtless obviously. Do i break out more on gear? I'm sure-but I think acne-like a lot of other side effects from roid use are almost directly correlated to your genetics. Hence why some guys get male pattern baldness while others do not. I had signs of acne at a young age and my dad suffered from acne badly so I'm blaming genetics haha. As for what I do to control it, tanning and the sun help big time! Get yourself a good body scrub and some topical acne gel, prescription preferably and just be religious with it. Trials and tribulations. I have also found that aromasin was the better AI for me when it came to acne and I believe I have read others say the same thing. If you can get your doc to get you some doxicylin it works well too.

islandsaint808 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zinghigh89 View Post
    I have a major predisposition to acne especially on my upper back, and shoulders. Its not cystic, but its noticeable when shirtless obviously. Do i break out more on gear? I'm sure-but I think acne-like a lot of other side effects from roid use are almost directly correlated to your genetics. Hence why some guys get male pattern baldness while others do not. I had signs of acne at a young age and my dad suffered from acne badly so I'm blaming genetics haha. As for what I do to control it, tanning and the sun help big time! Get yourself a good body scrub and some topical acne gel, prescription preferably and just be religious with it. Trials and tribulations. I have also found that aromasin was the better AI for me when it came to acne and I believe I have read others say the same thing. If you can get your doc to get you some doxicylin it works well too.
    Thanks man I appreciate it. It's just weird i havent broken out on anything besides injecting oils. Fricken irritating!

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you are in the US Walmart caries a generic acne treatment kit that is comparable to the Proactiv brand. I've tried the kit from Walmart and it works great.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by islandsaint808 View Post
    Hey guys I have been on all types of prohormones from methylsten to M1T to trenavar and oral trest. I have pinned 3 times before using test 400, test e, and test c. I never break out bad at all on the oral prohormones but when I pin, no matter what the dose is, I break out majorly with cystic acne all over, which lasts for more than 6 months and ruins my entire year. My question is why do I get this compared to anything else and how can I try to stop it as best as I can? I just picked up trest decanoate so I'm going to try that. I'm thinking it's the conversion to dht from the test that is causing the acne. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Get some acne annihilator by platinum labz ASAP!!!
    It will get you cleared up and in the right direction.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    The only that works in my acne is acutanne.

Just need to "control" my liver while on it

You're like me with a disposition for acne. I had really bad acne for the first cycle but as my body got used to cycles my acne slowed down quite a bit. I still wash everyday with salicylic acid (10%) based acne wash. I used benzyl peroxide soap but it dried out my skin along with the acne. IMO, the bp based soap is more effective but it seems harsher on the skin. This is a really good read http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-co...acne-free.html

Thread Information