HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

primo, EQ, anavar, masteron

if anybody knows which of the following types of gear ; primo, EQ, anavar , masteron is the best for gaining quality lean mass, without any water retention at all (especially in the face) , and the lowest amount of acne and hairloss if any, and which one would be the best for putting on wieght as well beacuse i would like to take it alone, not a big fan of sides ! I have researched all of these juices but they all seem to have their ups and downs and i cant decide which one to go with, what im looking for is someone that has maybe taken one of these so i could get info on it first hand from a user and/or someone that knows alot of indepth info on them ! ive read alot of shit about this stuff and many sites and they all kind of throw me off, for example one site will tell me that primo is a good lean mass builder and keeps you ripped with little sides but other sites say that it does nothing for size and just keeps you lean ! so im looking for hardcore info to set the records straight !

... 21 6' 170 by the way !

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    if you like your hair line dont take masteron , depending on how much water your drink and how many anti e's your on.. it really jsut depends your your own expirement, in my opinion though your best bet would be anavar or eq depending on your diet

i was kinda leaning towards EQ but how much water do you hold on it ? and what about primo ? and i also heard that you dont gain much weight on anavar your strenght just increases alot !

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I thought anavar gave water retention??

i never heard bout water reten with anavar , but not really sure, im tryin to find this shit from guys that know first hand !

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    None of the AAS you are speaking of will cause significant water retention with a proper diet. Acne is an individual thing. None of these will give large weight gains by themselves. Please only start one thread about the same subject.

Thread Information