Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By clarky.

Thread: aromisen dose

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member

aromisen dose

my cycle 600mg test e and 40mg dbol . now im dose aromisen at 12.5 i notice my knees throbing a little at work And my elbow joint on the inner side is aching here and there now should i tapper the aromisen down little by little intil side dissapere is that generallu what you giys would do in my case??

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Blood work or it's a guessing game.

You can start a 3rd thread if you want it will be the same answer.
    Chicagotarsier likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    Blood work or it's a guessing game. You can start a 3rd thread if you want it will be the same answer.
    so then what you have to tell the doc all the shit ur doing??

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    sometimes u gotta get a feel for ur body and back it up with bloods... So when u feel a certain way u will have an idea on ur possible estro levels from previous bloods. First thing, b4 cycle is just go to doc and say i want a full panel blood test, total, free, E2, E2 sensi, Platelets, Cholestoral, BP. Just say ur gettin older and feelin a lil bit down and wanted to get a baseline number to go by for ur future 20-30-40yrs. I run stane and keep it to 12.5 ed and for the first week or two till the estro starts accumulating, feel like aches and pains. TIRED.... Which most people think its test flu but rather possibly an Estro crash???? Just ride it out, u can go down to 6mg of stane a day and see whats up.... I have also done that. Hope u have an idea of whats up, and how one lil thing can change the balance of a totally diff thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Stosh_112
    sometimes u gotta get a feel for ur body and back it up with bloods... So when u feel a certain way u will have an idea on ur possible estro levels from previous bloods. First thing, b4 cycle is just go to doc and say i want a full panel blood test, total, free, E2, E2 sensi, Platelets, Cholestoral, BP. Just say ur gettin older and feelin a lil bit down and wanted to get a baseline number to go by for ur future 20-30-40yrs. I run stane and keep it to 12.5 ed and for the first week or two till the estro starts accumulating, feel like aches and pains. TIRED.... Which most people think its test flu but rather possibly an Estro crash???? Just ride it out, u can go down to 6mg of stane a day and see whats up.... I have also done that. Hope u have an idea of whats up, and how one lil thing can change the balance of a totally diff thing.
    how long to come back from low estro. cause right now im wakeing up dry i cant get a pump in the gym for nothing. dbol isnt working cause the low e2. im just takeing the nolva right now so my estro can build back up. i hop its quick i need thease GAINS....

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Why are you taking Tamoxifen ? Drop that and cut the Aromasin down to 6.25mg/day. Add in 250IU hCG 3x/week and assess. Really hard to know unless you get blood work done. Go to a private lab and get a female assay, it'll save you a Dr. visit.

Quote Originally Posted by oscarjones
    Why are you taking Tamoxifene? Drop that and cut the Aromasin down to 6.25mg/day. Add in 250IU hCG 3x/week and assess. Really hard to know unless you get blood work done. Go to a private lab and get a female assay, it'll save you a Dr. visit.
    taken the nolva cause i got small slightly sore lumps behind my nips. i had this from over a year ago after a different cycle. im guessing it just flaired back up ive delt with it for a long time befor so as long as there not growing im not really freaking over it anymore just want my moneys worth of gains on this cycle.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986 View Post
    taken the nolva cause i got small slightly sore lumps behind my nips. i had this from over a year ago after a different cycle. im guessing it just flaired back up ive delt with it for a long time befor so as long as there not growing im not really freaking over it anymore just want my moneys worth of gains on this cycle.
    Ahh, I see. Have you tried Letro in the past for it?

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i am about to star a cycle,adding aromasin 25 mg eod....250 hcg every 3 days...250 mg test e every 3 days,eq 250 mg every three days and turinabol 50 mg every day first 5 weeks,10 week cycle.got nova and clomid for pct .i am hoping the aromasin will prevent more gyno,i also have a little lump under right nip.i seen some dude dropping 225 on his chest and bouncing it off.he looked like he could hit three plates with ease.he said he was taking novadex and was trying to break his gyno down to let the nova work better.i think he was a little nuts.good way to get injured.i almost started laughing but he was with a couple monsters.i just said good luck.
    Last edited by jolter604; 11-27-2014 at 12:34 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Is there something wrong with your keyboard?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte
    Is there something wrong with your keyboard?
    was up bitch

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    my cycle 600mg test e and 40mg dbol. now im dose aromisen at 12.5 i notice my knees throbing a little at work And my elbow joint on the inner side is aching here and there now should i tapper the aromisen down little by little intil side dissapere is that generallu what you giys would do in my case??
    You could cut that in half AND/or try dosing EOD.

was up bitch
    See, that's exactly what I'm talking about.
    Questions are accompanied by question marks.

i typ slang and dont give too shits about grammer. who the f+++ comes on here checking grammer?

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Spellin importent...big muscles importanter...lol

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i typ slang and dont give too shits about grammer. who the f+++ comes on here checking grammer?
    Sorry MikeG, piss poor spelling & punctuation do not count as "slang". There is a difference buddy. lol
    Last edited by RigPig; 11-27-2014 at 08:18 PM.

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Quote Originally Posted by RigPig
    Sorry MikeG, piss poor spelling & punctuation do not count as "slang". There is a difference buddy. lol
    do you lift bro? or do you bitch bro?

Keep that bullshit on bb.com
    And you don't have the kind of physique to be calling anyone out like that.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I find it hard to understand guys who look like you and talk so much bull,

Find some respect of your time here will be short

Thread closed

Thread Information