Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cody95

Thread: hello new member here,need advice please

jhamm is offline New Member

hello new member here,need advice please

Hello I'm new to this forum and new to forums in general so forgive me of my post is silly.
    I'm 31, been lifting since 19. I have gotten really good results over the years but have hit a roadblock over past few years. I'm 5 10 and weigh 218, don't know BF but I'm in shape. My problem is it havnt had any significant gains in a few years and my strength is actually declining.
    I've only ever used creatine, protein and vitamins but think I'm ready for the next step. I want some big gains before I lose interest in my life long hobby and was wondering where to start with ordering stronger supplements online. Like maybe some legit site recommendations would be nice bc I don't know where to start.
    Also on a side note I was told I'd receive a free bottle for joining this forum but received nothing in my e mail to retrieve it. Any idea how I got that? Thank you to anyone that helps me with either question ?

4linked is offline Associate Member
    This is not a source board. Start by reading the stickies. And don't pursue your free bottle

dghartley is offline Junior Member
    Don't ask for sources because someone will scam you.

Speak to some friends from the GYM most people have connections.

Rang free bottle is nothing, forget it.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You have to buy some products to get the free bottle. Guess the fine print was skipped.
    As for real gear that is usually available at your local gym, go make some friends.

Sergio727 is offline Junior Member
    Does no one see that free bottle asd when u go to steroid .com?

Cody95 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jhamm View Post
    Hello I'm new to this forum and new to forums in general so forgive me of my post is silly.
    I'm 31, been lifting since 19. I have gotten really good results over the years but have hit a roadblock over past few years. I'm 5 10 and weigh 218, don't know BF but I'm in shape. My problem is it havnt had any significant gains in a few years and my strength is actually declining.
    I've only ever used creatine, protein and vitamins but think I'm ready for the next step. I want some big gains before I lose interest in my life long hobby and was wondering where to start with ordering stronger supplements online. Like maybe some legit site recommendations would be nice bc I don't know where to start.
    Also on a side note I was told I'd receive a free bottle for joining this forum but received nothing in my e mail to retrieve it. Any idea how I got that? Thank you to anyone that helps me with either question ?
    I dont know about the "free" bottle thing, never heard of it. Anyways keep in mind test only for your first cycle. Make sure you do lots of research before jumping onto gear.
    Inked medic1 likes this.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody95 View Post
    I dont know about the "free" bottle thing, never heard of it. Anyways keep in mind test only for your first cycle. Make sure you do lots of research before jumping onto gear.
    from the pro at high school gym class ! Besides your 18 and you have no idea how a man's body is going to react to compounds & have not been training long enough to give advise ? Plus you should still be learning how to train and eat and not a juice expert ?

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    ^^ haha

Thread Information